What's new

Dictator's Democracy - How Imran Khan is kicking out senior ideological members

there are many. MQM has the likes of Mustafa Kamal. Hopefully rangers can keep him safe from bori when and if he does come back,

PMLN and PTI all have good workers.

Same is true for Balochistan parties.

We must have faith in our younger leaders.
MQM would Bring forward people from their side if the Chances of their Divisions are eliminated.

PMLN and PTI are Dominated by Electables in their Top Tiers so I dont think they would provide opportunity to someone from Lower Cadre considering the way they are Working right now.

Putting the Faith on Young ones are what Almost all Parties lack these days.

Hmmm

Burger class should be more interested in burgers and not buryani.

What gives?
PTI was the reason behind it.

Wherever they Organize the Public Gathering Mismanagement is the Key Trait to Observe.

Their Mismanagement cause those Burgers to fight for Biryani even.

Justice Retd Wajih is the recent outcome of Imran Khan's dictatorial nature. .
But there are other members who have been suspended for raising the voice for justice within PTI.

What hopes we have from Imran if and when his party comes to power.

Any thoughts.

The guy has massive ego. If only Mian Sahab, Asif or Raheel were egomaniac too.
I assure ya, Niazi would be on his knees but that wouldn't be too good for the country
of course since having Niazi means more chaos since the guy cares more about himself
than anything else including the PTI and Pakistan.

Niazi doesn't have what it takes to come to power. The only Prime Ministerial candidate
I see in PTI is Shah Mehmood. But PTI, mark my words, will never come to power in center.

I was Once a die hard fan Of IK and PTI and befOre even beinG legal i decided tO cast ma vOte in favOur Of IK, But after lOosinG the electiOns Of 2013 and then nOt havinG INSAF from the so called judicial commision we can Observe a drastic change in IK's mentality ,he is nO more the man Of his wOrds these days
the reason behind is nOt IK himself but his advisOrs

Personaly when imran said if anyone has probleum solve it inside party not on talk shows why most senior member and senior ex judge do childish stupid thing still making issue which he could have sold it inside party

Personaly when imran said if anyone has probleum solve it inside party not on talk shows why most senior member and senior ex judge do childish stupid thing still making issue which he could have sold it inside party
A person has Problem which Imran Khan himself Tolerating rather then doing something about it or at least give any Feedback regarding it. What shall a person do next in such a case???

Imran said it and very next day that guy vomitated in chanel imran is not a magician he should have taken issue with imran it was him having issue

If u are sick u go to doc

Yet again wrong facts, he did participated in election by party made by lawyers. how is he not a lota and others are. Now you are just being biased .

Justice (R) Wajihuddin Ahmed
Date of joining PTI: 10th January 2011
Former political affiliation: None

Jahangir Khan Tareen
Date of joining PTI: 19th December 2011
Former political affiliation: PML(F)

Perwaiz Khatak
Date of joining PTI: 12th Dec 2011
Former political affiliation: PPP(S)

Abdul Aleem Khan
Date of joining PTI: 13th Jan 2012
Former political affiliation: PML(Q)

Sardar Nadir Khan Leghari
Date of joining PTI: December 2010
Former political affiliation: PML(Q)

MQM would Bring forward people from their side if the Chances of their Divisions are eliminated.

Most like Urdu speaking of Karachi may have to make a brand new party.

This one is a gonner

Imran Khan = Kejrival 2.0

You clearly don't know the level of performance of Imran Khan's party in KPK region of Pakistan. He's improved basic state institutions there tremendously in only 2-3 years which previous govt.s failed to do so, the only negative is that the pace at which his party is doing work there is still slow.

You clearly don't know the level of performance of Imran Khan's party in KPK region of Pakistan. He's improved basic state institutions there tremendously in only 2-3 years which previous govt.s failed to do so, the only negative is that the pace at which his party is doing work there is still slow.

your post contains extreme opposites.

---- fast
--- slow

Make up your mind pl

Most like Urdu speaking of Karachi may have to make a brand new party.

This one is a gonner
Whatever the case but I dont think people of Karachi would like to support any National Party Overwhelmingly especially after decline of PTI.

Justice Retd Wajih is the recent outcome of Imran Khan's dictatorial nature. .
But there are other members who have been suspended for raising the voice for justice within PTI.

What hopes we have from Imran if and when his party comes to power.

Any thoughts.

@Atanz, @Gufi, @Slav Defence, @Luftwaffe, @WebMaster, @Jungibaaz, @jaibi, @notsuperstitious, @Azlan Haider,
@ajpirzada, @DESERT FIGHTER, @AgNoStiC MuSliM, @Jazzbot, @Jf Thunder, @Hyperion, @JonAsad, @Nihonjin1051, @cirr,
@Cherokee, @Genesis, @Bamxa, @SarthakGanguly, @Cat Shannon, @Butchcassidy, @Norwegian, @Mr.UTurn, @GreenFalcon,
@Syed.Ali.Haider, @KURUMAYA, @Gazi, @Patriots, @karachiite_pacifist,@Super Falcon, @macnurv

Wo said you that he was Idealogical Member of PTI ???? Do you even know when he joined the party ?

Useless thread on very very ill information...

last time i saw PTI jalsa , the workers and burger class people were having Jihad over a plate of Birayani :D
that too much for a educated person hahaha

Last time I saw MQM jalsa, they were beating and doing chitrol of their own leaders on the orders of Altaf hussain, really benchmark of civility in Pakistan :D

Nawaz is spent 3 Times now so what should I call him???

8-9 Years to be exact but he did DELIVERED during those period especially in economy growth.

He strengthen NADRA strengthen our Military even NAB was working fine till NRO so I find Institution Allegation Baseless.

Not that Jingo especially not in the case of India where he brought BJP Govt. to to negotiation while Nawaz have Failed so far.

He needs a Platform to do that and Currently he have none right now.

At least he is behaving better then our Politicians right now from Imran to Altaf in Pakistan's Useless Political Affairs these Days.

What he did, compromises, turning his eye away from the corruption of his ministers, his shortsightedness in major national issues, his mishandling of Baluchistan issue, giving charge of fixing Balochistan to MI DG Maj.Gen Ijaaz who screwed badly and put whole balochistan on flame , One can read the incompetence of musharraf era through General shahid aziz memoirs.

He is impulsive, bad decision maker, prone to make decisions through brute force. We don't need a leader like him who screw up everything by making undue and unnecessary compromises once again

Wo said you that he was Idealogical Member of PTI ???? Do you even know when he joined the party ?

Useless thread on very very ill information...
His previous Designation before Retirement was Justice so as PTI's Moto. Doesnt that made him ideological Worker of PTI???

Even he was Suspended for the Party for uplifting Justice as well.

Last time I saw MQM jalsa, they were beating and doing chitrol of their own leaders on the orders of Altaf hussain, really benchmark of civility in Pakistan :D
You saw that Jalsa 2 years back I think because last MQM Jalsa was held in Liaqatabad Bridge where even a Leaders was sitting in the Ground rather then Chairs.

His previous Designation before Retirement was Justice so as PTI's Moto. Doesnt that made him ideological Worker of PTI???

Even he was Suspended for the Party for uplifting Justice as well.

You saw that Jalsa 2 years back I think because last MQM Jalsa was held in Liaqatabad Bridge where even a Leaders was sitting in the Ground rather then Chairs.

What's the point of bold sentence?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom