FaujHistorian

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
We just lost support from GCC and our seat in UN HRCP
KSA is fuming
USA is suspicious

And still we are so romantic about Russia, and Iran.

Our romance with Islamism leads to be anti-USA
Our romances with Marxism leads to be pally pally with Cuba
Same marxism leads to be pally pally with Iran
But makes us anti KSA and anti gulf

This is a sure fire way of defeat for Pakistan's foreign policies.

@Atanz, @Gufi, @Slav Defence, @Luftwaffe, @WebMaster, @Jungibaaz, @jaibi, @notsuperstitious, @Azlan Haider, @ajpirzada, @DESERT FIGHTER, @AgNoStiC MuSliM, @Jazzbot, @Jf Thunder, @Hyperion, @JonAsad, @Nihonjin1051, @cirr, @Cherokee, @Genesis, @Bamxa, @SarthakGanguly, @Cat Shannon, @Butchcassidy, @Norwegian, @Mr.UTurn, @GreenFalcon, @Syed.Ali.Haider, @KURUMAYA, @Gazi, @Patriots, @karachiite_pacifist

KSA is still our pal albeit the friendship has lessened to put it mildly but we're working on it. By going with KSA we'd made the Chinese suspicious and trust you don't want that. I know fully that USA has supported us more than China but then again it's China who needs a stronger Pakistan, US could care less. End of the day Pakistan must keep itself in the position where there is least suspicions/hostility with the Chinese.

And mind you there were other reasons for not going into Yemen, our sectarian divide and to a lesser degree Iran. So, i'd say we did great. All we need to do now is to build up the relationship because after all there aren't a lot of nuclear powers who'd defend the KSA at all times, and KSA knows that. Hence their military visits and such.

Our romance with Islamism? wtf are we supposed to be then? chicken or potatoes. This country was found on the basis of the very "islamism" you talk about. And just to make sure i am the least religious dude you'd find around, but the truth is the truth.

We are not anti gulf... period.

in terms of monetary help russia or iran is no match to ksa or usa. romancing with enemy's poor friend with losing rich friends is not very wise or nice.

Back
Top Bottom