What's new

Dictator's Democracy - How Imran Khan is kicking out senior ideological members

Justice Retd Wajih is the recent outcome of Imran Khan's dictatorial nature. .
But there are other members who have been suspended for raising the voice for justice within PTI.

What hopes we have from Imran if and when his party comes to power.

Any thoughts.

@Atanz, @Gufi, @Slav Defence, @Luftwaffe, @WebMaster, @Jungibaaz, @jaibi, @notsuperstitious, @Azlan Haider,
@ajpirzada, @DESERT FIGHTER, @AgNoStiC MuSliM, @Jazzbot, @Jf Thunder, @Hyperion, @JonAsad, @Nihonjin1051, @cirr,
@Cherokee, @Genesis, @Bamxa, @SarthakGanguly, @Cat Shannon, @Butchcassidy, @Norwegian, @Mr.UTurn, @GreenFalcon,
@Syed.Ali.Haider, @KURUMAYA, @Gazi, @Patriots, @karachiite_pacifist,@Super Falcon, @macnurv

Actually PTI is probably one of the most liberal and Democratic out of all the Political parties in Pakistan.

Do you what happens to people in MQM who disagree with the leader. May I remind you what happened to Dr. Imran Farooq.

PMLN AND PEE PEE PEE are not that benevolent either.

Every Party has to have PARTY DISCIPLINE otherwise there will be CHAOS.

People like Javed Hashmi and Justice Wajih think they are PTI, they are wrong. Mr. Javed Hashmi found what the voter thought of him when he ran against PTI candidate.

The willingness of some pakistanis to drive down the only hope for democracy in this country is astonishing. We deserve martial law and dandas and nothing else.
We deserve a better party and that is all. The void left by PTI will be filled by another party.

Actually PTI is probably one of the most liberal and Democratic out of all the Political parties in Pakistan.

Do you what happens to people in MQM who disagree with the leader. May I remind you what happened to Dr. Imran Farooq.

People like Javed Hashmi and Justice Wajih think they are PTI, they are wrong. Mr. Javed Hashmi found what the voter thought of him when he ran against PTI candidate.
So is there no difference between PTI and MQM or other parties that impose draconian restrictions on their members? and if not, then why to join PTI, why not remain loyal to other parties?

I understand you live in States. I was there too between 2005-2010. I remember very well that party matters were/are indeed discussed in public and neither republican nor democrats expel their members for being critical.

how is justice ideological workers. he joined PTi after PTI rise.
Justice (R) Wajihuddin Ahmed
Date of joining PTI: 10th January 2011
Former political affiliation: None

Jahangir Khan Tareen
Date of joining PTI: 19th December 2011
Former political affiliation: PML(F)

Perwaiz Khatak
Date of joining PTI: 12th Dec 2011
Former political affiliation: PPP(S)

Abdul Aleem Khan
Date of joining PTI: 13th Jan 2012
Former political affiliation: PML(Q)

Sardar Nadir Khan Leghari
Date of joining PTI: December 2010
Former political affiliation: PML(Q)

We deserve a better party and that is all. The void left by PTI will be filled by another party.

Do you see any small level party with a strong enough leader to emerge out of the sea of sharks that has enough charisma to motivate the Pakistani crowd? I see none. Atleast not until the Pakistani crowd has changed it's slave mindset which doesn't seem like its gonna go away since the status Quo is in complete control of their minds. If a Leader like Imran khan can't change their mindset then literally no one can.

Do you see any small level party with a strong enough leader to emerge out of the sea of sharks that has enough charisma to motivate the Pakistani crowd? I see none. Atleast not until the Pakistani crowd has changed it's slave mindset which doesn't seem like its gonna go away since the status Quo is in complete control of their minds. If a Leader like Imran khan can't change their mindset then literally no one can.
Actual problem of Pakistan is an honest and dedicated leader. Imran was a player, will remain one forever. Haroon saheb was talking about a new political party. I am looking forward towards that party. Perhaps in December it is going to be announced.

Actual problem of Pakistan is an honest and dedicated leader. Imran was a player, will remain one forever. Haroon saheb was talking about a new political party. I am looking forward towards that party. Perhaps in December it is going to be announced.

I was to mention it, hoping its coming soon

The willingness of some pakistanis to drive down the only hope for democracy in this country is astonishing. We deserve martial law and dandas and nothing else.
idiotic comment of the week...

Everyone who joins PTI becomes saint, everyone who leaves PTI suddenly becomes a freeloader and "daghi".
hayee allah truth has been spoken!

idiotic comment of the week...

The most Democracy loving Smartass post of the week goes to this guy!

Many small political parties have come and gone just like Dr. Abdul Qadir Khan's Tehreek-e-Istaqlal and others.. lets see what this party can do different.

PTI is nowhere Close to LIBERAL their Support Base is concentrated in most Conservative Parts of Pakistan.

MQM is not the Good Example unless Altaf Exist otherwise MQM without Altaf is Thousand Times better then PTI can ever be as they have Discipline, Mature Leadership and Very Little or no Internal Politics and doesnt need to resort on Maligning Campaign on their Former Members who get defected as they themselves lost lot of respect after leaving MQM.

PMLN and PPP are same side of a Coin so they are totally Irrelevant.

Javed Hashmi was way better Leader then PTI can ever Offer as he was the one who stand with Nawaz during Musharraf's Dictatorship and also went against Party line to support South Punjab province when he was in PMLN on Principles but he became Daghi when he left PTI no wonder and same is about to happened with Justice Wajih as he also Stand for PRINCIPLE against Hijackers of his Party.

The most Democracy loving Smartass post of the week goes to this guy!

Many small political parties have come and gone just like Dr. Abdul Qadir Khan's Tehreek-e-Istaqlal and others.. lets see what this party can do different.
Tahreek Istiqlal was Air Marshal (R) Asghar Khan's party. Back in those days media was not powerful, press and publication ordinance has controlled the print media pretty ruthlessly and existing political parties were not as corrupt and callous as they have become now. Circumstances for newer parties to emerge and flourish are far more conducive today than they ever were previously.

Ideological leaders must be purged to take party forward. Happens in all upcoming political parties. Its better to loose extra baggage when elections are not not near.

I am willing to TRY Musharraf one more time if Pakistani Politics fail to deliver as he is EXPERIENCED now and also not a person with Mal intentions towards Pakistan. He have been Proved Correct during Last 8 years in many Occasions for doing something he was Vehemently Ridiculed for by our Nation like Lal Masjid, Iftikhar Chawdhry and his only mistake was NRO which was also because of Public Unrest for Democracy(Our Masses back then were in love with BB and Nawaz Too much) rather then his personal preferences.

Back
Top Bottom