What's new

Congress vs. RSS - False hopes of Pakistanis

Till Kashmir issue is resolved so called" Aman ki Asha" will be raped every single time by both sides.
even after resolution of kashmir problem , nothing's gonna change. what impact kashmir issue has on daily lives of non kashmiri pakistanis and indians?

For Modi 2000 Gujrat Muslims being burned alive is a joke.
i thought you were one of the sane pakistani members ... but anyway no issues

tell me TTsir since pakistanies are very well at picking owt owr mistakes tell me did you care to get some knowledge about recent indian SC ruling against ex IPS snajiv bhatt on which all the false cases on NaMo were maid and all that paid media campain against modi was organized ... take a look at this

baki baat baad me karenge

We need to get rid of them,that will continue until Tri-Color is not fluttering on Lahore Fort or Sabaz Hilali Parcham is not fluttering on Red Fort.
"Akash Par do Suraj nahi ho saktey,miyaan mai do shamshirery nahi ho saktey, aur Kabul aur Irrawaddy kay darmiyan do Mahrajey nahi ho saktey"
"Two suns on Sky never,Two sabers in one cover never ,Two Emperors between River kabul and River Irrawaddy never"
India or Pakistan one will have to go down sooner or later..........

fair enough

2. The figures were challenged by Govt of Bangladesh, not the depiction of the facts that it covered. Considering the access and time required for the audit and confirmation Govt. of Bangladesh was in a better position to come up with the figures, which, put the figures at 3 million dead and 200,000 raped and musters more credibility than your 'Facebook friends'.
Behind the Myth of 3 million by M. Abdul Mu'min Chowdhury
Dead Reckoning by Sarmila Bose

Now Please tell me any Inquiry Commission set by Independent observers or UN report on that Subject. suggesting same number of kills.
3. Is 30K and okay sort of figure to you ?
That include all killing during that war+civil war.

ell me TTsir since pakistanies are very well at picking owt owr mistakes tell me did you care to get some knowledge about recent indian SC ruling against ex IPS snajiv bhatt on which all the false cases on NaMo were maid and all that paid media campain against modi was organized ... take a look at this
All hail to Indian Govt,it took more then a decade to decide that,Now please tell Us who was responsible for killing 2000+ Muslims in Gujarat.

Behind the Myth of 3 million by M. Abdul Mu'min Chowdhury
Dead Reckoning by Sarmila Bose

Now Please tell me any Inquiry Commission set by Independent observers or UN report on that Subject. suggesting same number of kills.

That include all killing during that war+civil war.

I know why this particular book is doing circles among Pakistanis. Because that's the only one that shows Pakistan in somewhat of a good light, or let's put it like less worse, gives you a chance to breath with ease for a moment. But, no matter what it says, it does not hold the tiniest bit of flag in front the assessments and survey done by Bangladeshi government. Reason ? they did that when it actually happened not after 40 years and is not based on random interviews of people who may or may not even had been there. A sexagenarian living in the 70s in Dhaka will know better than a sexagenarian of today who was a teenager back then.
So, buy the book, help the author, it is targeted at audiences like you only. But don't expect World in general or Bangladeshi government in particular will buy what it has to say.
The Pakistani Punjabi army was on a murderous roll, the actions of which led to reduction of your country into half. You are in denial and it is denial only which gave rise to the situation in East Bengal in the first place. Brilliant leaders you have.

I know why this particular book is doing circles among Pakistanis. Because that's the only one that shows Pakistan in somewhat of a good light, or let's put it like less worse, gives you a chance to breath with ease for a moment. But, no matter what it says, it does not hold the tiniest bit of flag in front the assessments and survey done by Bangladeshi government. Reason ? they did that when it actually happened not after 40 years and is not based on random interviews of people who may or may not even had been there. A sexagenarian living in the 70s in Dhaka will know better than a sexagenarian of today who was a teenager back then.
So, buy the book, help the author, it is targeted at audiences like you only. But don't expect World in general or Bangladeshi government in particular will buy what it has to say.
M. Abdul Mu'min Chowdhury was eye witness of all these events.Go to Dhaka and you will find countless eye witness,who's claims are not different then of M. Abdul Mu'min Chowdhury. As history is written by victors so what India says is true.
But as you know Joseph Goebbels's said
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it"

We need to understand the ground realities of the world and very basics of human nature. The survival is for the fittest and we should make Pakistan stronger both in economy and defence, never forget our foundation and religion. The world respects the powerful and treads down on the weak. West hates China in the deepest of its heart but still respects China and Chinese people because through hard work, discipline and perseverance, they have made China a power to reckon with and not to be messed with. Lets be realistic and change our gears, rout out the corrupt status quo and work hard to make the country a strong power. Then we wouldn't worry about who is ruling our filthy hindu neighbour. Remember the same hindu neighbour licked the feet of Muslim rules for a thousand years because, they have power and control.....as soon as they lost it, got replaced by British.

M. Abdul Mu'min Chowdhury was eye witness of all these events.Go to Dhaka and you will find countless eye witness,who's claims are not different then of M. Abdul Mu'min Chowdhury. As history is written by victors so what India says is true.
But as you know Joseph Goebbels's said
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it"
Yes, somehow, miraculously one single guy was the eyewitness to all. That sounds very convincing.

SC ruling against ex IPS snajiv bhatt on which all the false cases on NaMo were maid
Guru bhai jaan

you don't get it. Do you?

NaMo was banned by all Western countries.

Had Bharatis not elected his party, he probably would still be banned.

And such bans do not occur because of some lallu panju IPS snajiv Bhaatt.

Sorry to see such poor defense of a modern day Nazi.

Guru bhai jaan

you don't get it. Do you?

NaMo was banned by all Western countries.

Had Bharatis not elected his party, he probably would still be banned.

And such bans do not occur because of some lallu panju IPS snajiv Bhaatt.

Sorry to see such poor defense of a modern day Nazi.

Sorry to see you have your mind made up.

Sorry to see such black and white world view.

Sorry to see evidence, jurisprudence, notion of fair hearing, causality etc hold no importance for view.

Sorry to see the same reasoning on exhibition as that of vilest of demagogues.

It's not about Congress or BJP, the problem is with Pakistan. You people don't even realize (or pretend not to understand) that you are part of such evil nation (vampires and Zombies will naturally despise normal people and consider themselves as 'normal', won't they?).

you talk like a typical Nazi or worse an Islamist.

Steerotyping 200 million people (who happened to be your next door neighbors) is the $hittier than turdi logic.

Terrible!

Such Hindutvadi Nazis and Islamists.

May all of these goons burn in hell forever.

Sorry to see you have your mind made up.

Sorry to see such black and white world view.

Sorry to see evidence, jurisprudence, notion of fair hearing, causality etc hold no importance for view.

Sorry to see the same reasoning on exhibition as that of vilest of demagogues.

Ha!

Bhai jaan

see my posts right after he got elected. I was the one giving NaMo benefit of the doubt. But since that time he showed the same old Nazi Hindutvadi colors at every moment he could.

Same old $hit.

Sorry to see.

What a thread!!!!!! - After going thru this thread, I feel the reason for the issues between India and Pakistan are RSS and Congress...... This RSS and Congress always back stabbed PMLN and PPP when ever there was a peace attempt.... Last time when PMLN tried peace with RSS- Vajpayee launched kargil........... When PPP tried peace with Manmohan, Congress launched 26/11 in Karachi.......

This Evil Indains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a thread!!!!!! - After going thru this thread, I feel the reason for the issues between India and Pakistan are RSS and Congress...... This RSS and Congress always back stabbed PMLN and PPP when ever there was a peace attempt.... Last time when PMLN tried peace with RSS- Vajpayee launched kargil........... When PPP tried peace with Manmohan, Congress launched 26/11 in Karachi.......

This Evil Indains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nair sahib,

aaap bhi! (Eh tu Brutis!)

Back
Top Bottom