What's new

Confirmed Pics of T-129 in different altitudes & climates in Pakistan

I myself saw an attack helicopter in the skies of Multan near the dates mentioned in this article. I cannot confirm whether it was a Z-10 or a T-129 but it was surely not a Cobra.

Aviation lovers can watch Cobras in the skies of Multan almost everyday.

Both .... Depending upon the area...

Most probably humid.

Dry is good but humid.:tsk:

Thats bad.

Depends on the region and the time of the year. Some regions are bone dry in the summer, some are humid and some receive both. For example in central Punjab the first half of summer has insane dry heat and then it transitions into hellish humidity when the rains come. We receive the monsoons remember?

I think when purchasing an attack helicopter one should not think only about the chopper but also the accompanying missiles, ammo etc.
In this the US is not very open in sharing technology, it's highly unlikely that for instance the US will allow Hellfire missile production in Pakistan. Chinese and Turks are much more open and willing to share technology, transfer of TOT and that makes a lot of difference. In the many years of using the choppers there will be shot a lot of missiles, just calculate the huge burden if all those Hellfire's have to be purchased from the US. Better is to make those missiles in Pakistan and keep the money in the country.

There is no questions that Pakistan would love to have the T129 any day over other attack Helis but the problem is the price it's a expensive unit and turkey is not big like China who can heavily discount or give "soft loan" to Pakistan for this helo

Unless Pakistan comes up with hard cash it's going to be a difficult proposition

T129 is a top tier helicopter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom