What's new

Confirmed Pics of T-129 in different altitudes & climates in Pakistan

There is some serious Romance going on Between Turkey & Pakistan, May it be protected from the evil eye :yes4::yes4:

While at it The upgrade of our ageing Cobra Helo can be carried out by Turkey and what more it will be another middle finger to uncle sam.

'Thanks to the identical dual-cockpit approach, a game changer we have introduced at TAI, Pakistani pilots had the opportunity to perform pilot and gunner roles, from both cockpits. It provided us at TAI with a really good opportunity to measure the T129’s performance, maintainability and sustainability in some very hot conditions.'

Aviation look happy and satisfied ......
So far.

Testing 129 only for two weeks doesn't make sense. Either we had tested it in Turkey also or withinh two weeks we thought it's not good for us
@Sulman Badshah @Tipu7

Most probably, now T129 will be sent instead of prototype.... for weapon testing.....
Since current tests were more about Cockpit judgement, weight lifting capability at extreme conditions, in flight maneuverability etc etc

Well I am sure it was to see how the Helicopter performed in much higher temperatures of Pakistan vs lets say Europe where it is normally 20-25 degree on hot day

So folks would have tested out flying it around in harsh environment like Baluchistan to see how good the copter is how the pilots feel about flying it

Plus night time missions would have been also tested to see how well it performs in night

I am sure the technician was just there to compare the heat / other vital signs of the T129 vs the Cobra (Old dinosaur we have)

Well I am sure it was to see how the Helicopter performed in much higher temperatures of Pakistan vs lets say Europe where it is normally 20-25 degree on hot day

So folks would have tested out flying it around in harsh environment like Baluchistan to see how good the copter is how the pilots feel about flying it

Plus night time missions would have been also tested to see how well it performs in night
In Turkiye we have temperatures of -20 to +50 celcius any day,depending on the region.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom