What's new

China's nuclear arsenal is one of the most advanced in the world

chineese is best ......happy . chineese pizza and burger is also top of the world .

China has not ditched the NFU.

Maybe it has and maybe it hasn't, but it's more ambiguous now than ever. :lol:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/19/o...-on-nuclear-weapons.html?pagewanted=all&_r=1&

Chinese are still training with liquid-fueled DF-3A missiles, why do this if they (supposedly) have hundreds of DF-21 IRBM's and DF-31 ICBM's?

Why are you still talking about DF-21 and DF-31 when China has unveiled an entire family of new ballistic missiles in recent months? :lol:

Unknown 5-axle TEL

ji8V5ix.jpg

Unknown 6-axle TEL

SaEiZ7v.jpg

Unknown X-axle TEL

Qa07tkE.jpg

Unknown 8-axle TEL (DF-41?)

yj98m.jpg

Unknown 5-axle TEL

ji8V5ix.jpg

Unknown 8-axle TEL (DF-41?)

yj98m.jpg

The first pic is DF-16, so nothing unknown. The last pic 8-axle is without any doubts DF-41.

The launch of JL-2.

3450vhx.jpg

Are you sure it's JL-2?? It looks like JL-1.
JL-2 has totally different shape.

Just ignore him, even the DF-4A was retired, let alone the older DF-3A.

Saudi Arabia is the only nation with DF-3A remaining in service.

Actually Saudi Arabia tried to purchase DF-21A to replace the old DF-3, but I dont know if the deal is something real.

Not all DF-3 and DF-4 are entirelly retired.

However, the fact that Second Artillery still train with these old boys means nothing. Afterall even they are outdated missiles, they still can do their job (i.e. delivering a 3.3 Megaton warhead!!)

(however Nokia phones are not bad)

Are you sure it's JL-2?? It looks like JL-1.
JL-2 has totally different shape.

It is JL-2, if you look closely, the missile has a flat head, not a pointed head like JL-1.

All JL-1 SLBMs were already converted into the DF-21D ASBMs long time ago, and this pic was taking in last year.

It is JL-2, if you look closely, the missile has a flat head, not a pointed head like JL-1.

All JL-1 SLBMs were already converted into the DF-21D ASBMs long time ago, and this pic was taking in last year.

The pic is too small, but if you say it's recent, then it could be JL-2.

One difference that I noticed is that the boost flame seems much more powerful than JL-1 (larger flame tail).

How do you know all JL-1 were converted in the D version? and if it's so, what is type092 Xia carrying??

The pic is too small, but if you say it's recent, then it could be JL-2.

One difference that I noticed is that the boost flame seems much more powerful than JL-1 (larger flame tail).

How do you know all JL-1 were converted in the D version? and if it's so, what is type092 Xia carrying??

Xia was possibly being modified into the SSGNs.

According to General Yin, JL series is comparable to the world's most advanced SLBM, of course this JL series SLBM has to be JL-2, since JL-1 is nowhere close to the world's most advanced SLBM.

And this particular Advanced SLBM also has to be deployed, since China doesn't have the habit to boast sometimes hasn't entered into service yet.

Chinese are still training with liquid-fueled DF-3A missiles, why do this if they (supposedly) have hundreds of DF-21 IRBM's and DF-31 ICBM's?
ä¸*国二炮 第二炮兵DF-3A千人百车展开对抗演练 - YouTube

If you can understand Chinese, in one part of the video. The trainer press the fire button but no ignition happened. Obviously, those thing you see of DF-3A is just training rounds. They are not workable. DF-3A is liquid fuel BM. So the procedure is more complicate and hazardous compare to solid fuel BM. It is good to let them go through the hard way training their mental and physical before letting them handle the advanced solid fuel BM. Second arty is one of the most elite unit in PLA. In fact, its a independent unit from PLA army, PLAAF , PLANAF and PLAN. If you think there is no physical tough training for Second arty man, then you are very wrong...

These dummy DF-3A is in no way to associate with second arty workable advanced Solid fuel BM currently serving in..
If UK and USN still have those oldies sailing ships, does that mean USN is still using those sailing ship for combat or acitive unit?

Indians are not smart enough to reverse engineer. You act as if reverse engineering is easy. Importing is easy, trying to make your own weapons with indigenous components is very hard and takes alot of time, knowledge and resources.

Wrong. It was a political policy to not follow such steps. Honestly, a mistake if you ask me.

Wrong. It was a policy because of the limitations of India (resources) and Indians (knowledge).

I don't knowledge was a limiting factor but resources in terms of cash was a restricting and crucial factor.

Back
Top Bottom