What's new

China's nuclear arsenal is one of the most advanced in the world

ChineseTiger1986

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
Shanghai police force could destroy the Finland military.
This is a fact.

Seriously, we don't care about their country, our nuclear arsenal is to ensure our safety and development, and to stop the enemy to loot us like they did in the 19th century.

Even we have ditched the no-first-use policy, we will still follow the defensive stance, since China is not an aggressive nation by its nature.

adavnced nuclear arsenal!. in which way. any tactical nukes with strartegic delivery platform except missiles. i can't undersatnd. can any chinese friends able to shed some lights on this. and what way your's get advanced.

From 25:12 to 25:39, the PLAN Major General Yin Zhuo has just confirmed that China's ICBMs (including DongFeng series and Julang series) are comparable among the most advanced technology in the world.

With a strong credible nuclear arsenal, no wonder that China has the gut to ditch the no-first-use policy. :devil:

Don't mind,but JL-2 isn't still operational,right??and please let us know about the CEP of those missiles..(don't post the white patch on the ground with two hole)..I heard CEP of Chinese ICBM is quite large,over hundreds of meters..please post about it if you've the info..

Don't mind,but JL-2 isn't still operational,right??and please let us know about the CEP of those missiles..(don't post the white patch on the ground with two hole)..I heard CEP of Chinese ICBM is quite large,over hundreds of meters..please post about it if you've the info..

JL-2's bad launch record is just some US propaganda to demonize China.

JL-2 has just entered into the service 2 years ago, with a pre-commission 6 out 6 test launch from a Type 094 SSBN.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/chines...cbm-succeeded-tests-december-26th-2010-a.html

China's ICBM is smaller and lighter than Topol M, yet it has a longer range and larger payload.

JL-2's bad launch record is just some US propaganda to demonize China.

JL-2 has just entered into the service 2 years ago, with a pre-commission 6 out 6 test launch from a Type 094 SSBN.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/chines...cbm-succeeded-tests-december-26th-2010-a.html

China's ICBM is smaller and lighter than Topol M, yet it has a longer range and larger payload.

are you sure as I read that JL-2 will get IOC only in 2015..but yeas,there was several tests in the past..

and for weight,JL-2 weights 42000 kg while has range 8600 km..only Jl-2(Xia) and Jl-2(yi) had better range(over 12000 km) but I don't know weight of those versions..

are you sure as I read that JL-2 will get IOC only in 2015..but yeas,there was several tests in the past..

and for weight,JL-2 weights 42000 kg while has range 8600 km..only Jl-2(Xia) and Jl-2(yi) had better range(over 12000 km) but I don't know weight of those versions..

By 2015, US will say that JL-2 is still not working until 2020, lol.

Listen, we Chinese don't give a fck about their parroting bullsh!t. Let's see if they have the gut to attack us if our nuclear arsenal is so weak according to their propaganda.

JL-2's weight is unknown, it is more than 13 meters long and 2.25 meters in diameter, very close to Trident II in dimension, thus its real weight shouldn't be far off.

Its range is 8000km when the payload is full with 2800kg, when its payload has been reduced, then it can certainly go beyond 12000km.

Shanghai police force must be dealing with some wicked rats then , good luck

Well, i disagree with trolling, otherwise we would be no different from the shameless US propaganda machine.

While India was largely concerned with the Pakistani navy when the Scorpene contract was negotiated and signed, China is now seen as the primary adversary. The Chinese subs are not as effective as the Pakistani boats, both because of less advanced technology and less well trained crews. India could use their Scorpenes to confront any Chinese attempt to expand their naval presence into the Indian Ocean. Thus the delays and cost overruns with the Scorpenes are causing quite a lot of commotion in India. But at the rate India is going, it will be over a decade of construction before all six of the Scorpenes are in service. At that point, India would have about a dozen subs (including nuclear powered models under construction). China will have over 60 boats, about 20 percent of them nuclear. China does have a lot for its warships to deal with off its coasts and in the Western Pacific but it does retain the capability of putting more subs off the Indian coast than can the Indian Navy.

Submarines: India Finds Another Way To Delay

By 2015, US will say that JL-2 is still not working until 2020, lol.

Listen, we Chinese don't give a fck about their parroting bullsh!t. Let's see if they have the gut to attack us if our nuclear arsenal is so weak according to their propaganda.

JL-2's weight is unknown, it is more than 13 meters long and 2.25 meters in diameter, very close to Trident II in dimension, thus its real weight shouldn't be far off.

Its range is 8000km when the payload is full with 2800kg, when its payload has been reduced, then it can certainly go beyond 12000km.

Yes chinesechicken,oops chinese????... whatever

If you shoot your missile for 2000km, pick it up, shoot it for another 2000km, pick it up and shoot it again,this does not make ur missile is 8000km missile.
And yea payload... 2800kg...thats a lot of fried rice..
help me my friend,when u send this missile,can u plz send some soy sauce with it..:omghaha::omghaha::taz:

Yes chinesechicken,oops chinese????... whatever

If you shoot your missile for 2000km, pick it up, shoot it for another 2000km, pick it up and shoot it again,this does not make ur missile is 8000km missile.
And yea payload... 2800kg...thats a lot of fried rice..
help me my friend,when u send this missile,can u plz send some soy sauce with it..:omghaha::omghaha::taz:

You are pretending like Indian people don't eat rice? :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom