What's new

China's nuclear arsenal is one of the most advanced in the world

yes dude these are all really good platforms. but what i asked was i china developing any tactical nukes like ASMP or B61 or any other stealth cruise missiles to launch miniaturized tactical nukes etc.,

China has the tactical nuclear warheads, but i haven't heard many of these.

As for the nuclear cruise missile platforms, China has CJ-10/CJ-20 for both PLA and PLAAF, and DH-10 for PLAN.

Indians are not smart enough to reverse engineer. You act as if reverse engineering is easy. Importing is easy, trying to make your own weapons with indigenous components is very hard and takes alot of time, knowledge and resources.

reverse engineering is not a problem, problem is the infrastructure to reverse engineer it. setting it up alone cost billion dollars. So better to go for deals get the TOT and do JV to build the infrastructure. Saves the money :)

Actually China invented the rocket and everybody else today just copied us.

Many nations claim and actually tried a projectile in one form or another, Tapu Sultan in India tied swords to some kind of explosive in his war with the Britts, Turks used rocks with explosives against Romans. But the modern Missiles were invented by Germans.

Yes chinesechicken,oops chinese????... whatever

If you shoot your missile for 2000km, pick it up, shoot it for another 2000km, pick it up and shoot it again,this does not make ur missile is 8000km missile.
And yea payload... 2800kg...thats a lot of fried rice..
help me my friend,when u send this missile,can u plz send some soy sauce with it..:omghaha::omghaha::taz:

Another indian clown, see how happy he is!!! Why? drink too much ganges river water float rotten thing!!I want to know whether each year you will fly to indian for cup of ganges river water?

I don't know what you talking about :coffee: but china definitely acquired her nuclear tech from Israel in the 60s and 70s most probably

hehe, From Israel? very interesting, someone believe such rumor? unbelivable...

reverse engineering is not a problem, problem is the infrastructure to reverse engineer it. setting it up alone cost billion dollars. So better to go for deals get the TOT and do JV to build the infrastructure. Saves the money :)

Indian experience with ToT:

Foreign firm gives India firm know how.

Indians tries to study it and responds with WTF.

The end.

Indian experience with ToT:

Foreign firm gives India firm know how.

Indians tries to study it and responds with WTF.

The end.

well that is what you think. Any ways if you have any better debate only then quote me.

Russia's sale of Su-30MKI fighters in India rose to 102 million unit | ASIAN DEFENCE NEWS

Vikramaditya delivery now pushed to 2013 last quarter - The Hindu

Dream of fitting indigenous Kaveri engine into LCA-Tejas over - Economic Times

I think our Indian friend is just trying to save face by talking about TOT and JV is good since they have no way to RE those things and not to mention develop it own tech.....

"When you cant eat the apple! You will say its sour and not up to your taste!"

What kind of JV and TOT has help India? None.... It only makes India more dependent on Foreign tech.

It only makes India even more vulnerable to foreign blackmail like price jack up and political influence.

Russia's sale of Su-30MKI fighters in India rose to 102 million unit | ASIAN DEFENCE NEWS

Vikramaditya delivery now pushed to 2013 last quarter - The Hindu

Dream of fitting indigenous Kaveri engine into LCA-Tejas over - Economic Times

I think our Indian friend is just trying to save face by talking about TOT and JV is good since they have no way to RE those things and not to mention develop it own tech.....

"When you cant eat the apple! You will say its sour and not up to your taste!"

What kind of JV and TOT has help India? None.... It only makes India more dependent on Foreign tech.

It only makes India even more vulnerable to foreign blackmail like price jack up and political influence.

see If some one gives us the technology we can build it. But setting up the machines and factory to build thme is a problem as its costs huge amount of Agricultural land and money. India does develop critical technologies like INS for missiles, developing our own cryogenics, etc.

China has huge non agricultural land where Industries can be set up. We cannot compromise fertile land to set up robots.

see If some one gives us the technology we can build it. But setting up the machines and factory to build thme is a problem as its costs huge amount of Agricultural land and money. India does develop critical technologies like INS for missiles, developing our own cryogenics, etc.

China has huge non agricultural land where Industries can be set up. We cannot compromise fertile land to set up robots.

That is The lamest excuse I've ever heard :lol: are you kidding or what?

That is The lamest excuse I've ever heard :lol: are you kidding or what?

I am not kidding. Ask any Indian or google it. During 1991 when India adopted the policy of Globalization many multinational companies like Samsung, Nokia, Phillips offered to establish their industries in India . But there was massive movement against it since it would cost farmers to give their fertile lands for Industry set up, the plan was rejected and it went to China. This is one biggest reason why Indian industry is average.

Putting billions of dollars and buying foreign made weapon system hasn't improved India's domestic defense production capabilities one bit.

India in the last decade was paying annually for Russia to upgrade their own ship building infrastructure.

Ask yourself was that a wise choice?

I'm glad we can make most of our own weapons. It reduces leverage other countries can have over us.

Back
Top Bottom