What's new

China's drive for military supremacy: Beijing's armoury of weapons and the terrifying missiles so high-tech that they are almost impossible to stop

and where would they fight the Indian Navy? definitely not in SCS, but somewhere in Indian Ocean region right?

forget about the Indian Navy, but Indian land based assets will be more than enough to take care of this Chinese firepower, where they will not have any replenishment ports for sustenance. Even before than, they have to reach their operations area safely bypassing hostile navies. This is where US Navy is generation ahead of anyone

Indian Navy can be destroyed from anywhere outside the range where IAF air assets can be concentrated. A single reinforced battle group of 1x 001/002 carrier, 2x 055, 4x 052D, 5x 054A and 3x093A subs representing maybe 1/4th PLAN total power has 800 VLS, 30 fighters and 8 AWAC and anti-sub helicopters. That is enough to down half the IAF with no losses and sink the entire Indian Navy, assuming half the IAF can even make it within range.

US predicted 70% losses for Soviet Naval Aviation attacking a US carrier air group, and that's with bombers having far longer range missiles than IAF and lower range SAMs for USN.

A PLAN battle group operating in the Arabian Sea south of Pakistan ~800 km away from the Indian west coast is essentially invulnerable to the Indian Navy. They can still shoot long range cruise missiles at critical Indian infrastructure targets such as oil refineries, power plants, bridges, local political targets such as regional BJP headquarters and governor's mansions, etc. while cutting off Indian oil imports.

I am an Indian Australian, can speak for anyone 😀😀

Now let's start again. As highlighted by your Flags, YOU ARE NOT AN AUSTRALIAN, and you do not REPRESENT MY COUNTRY. You are a Fraud.

@Mods, this member is FRAUDLENTLY claiming to represent my country. I have every right to respond to this fraud. In fact, HIS POST NEEDS TO BE DELETED since as a minimum he needs to prove that HE RESIDES in Australia before making such claims.

Now let's start again. As highlighted by your Flags, YOU ARE NOT AN AUSTRALIAN, and you do not REPRESENT MY COUNTRY. You are a Fraud.

@Mods, this member is FRAUDLENTLY claiming to represent my country. I have every right to respond to this fraud. In fact, HIS POST NEEDS TO BE DELETED since as a minimum he needs to prove that HE RESIDES in Australia before making such claims.

I am an Australian PR holder, lived in Sydney and working remotely for my firm... and I don't need to prove a jackshit to you

Indian Navy can be destroyed from anywhere outside the range where IAF air assets can be concentrated. A single reinforced battle group of 1x 001/002 carrier, 2x 055, 4x 052D, 5x 054A and 3x093A subs representing maybe 1/4th PLAN total power has 800 VLS, 30 fighters and 8 AWAC and anti-sub helicopters. That is enough to down half the IAF with no losses and sink the entire Indian Navy, assuming half the IAF can even make it within range.

US predicted 70% losses for Soviet Naval Aviation attacking a US carrier air group, and that's with bombers having far longer range missiles than IAF and lower range SAMs for USN.

A PLAN battle group operating in the Arabian Sea south of Pakistan ~800 km away from the Indian west coast is essentially invulnerable to the Indian Navy. They can still shoot long range cruise missiles at critical Indian infrastructure targets such as oil refineries, power plants, bridges, local political targets such as regional BJP headquarters and governor's mansions, etc. while cutting off Indian oil imports.
China does not have a carrier based AWACS, their carrier borne fighters from the ski jump carrier can't operate with more than 40% of the payloads and their battle group will be constantly monitored by Indian Navy.

At best, their fighters will be providing point defense over the battle group. How would you bypass strait of Malacca without being showered with land based missile systems from IN bases. If you take Lombok and Makassar straits, your flotilla will be running out of gas before reaching area of operations.

Just for your reference, India Airforce recently carrier out 3000Km + strike missions by SU30MKI and Brahmos using aerial refueling to target sea targets .. your hypothesis of operating 800 km from Indian coast line is all invalid..

China does not have a carrier based AWACS, their carrier borne fighters from the ski jump carrier can't operate with more than 40% of the payloads and their battle group will be constantly monitored by Indian Navy.

At best, their fighters will be providing point defense over the battle group. How would you bypass strait of Malacca without being showered with land based missile systems from IN bases. If you take Lombok and Makassar straits, your flotilla will be running out of gas before reaching area of operations.

Just for your reference, India Airforce recently carrier out 3000Km + strike missions by SU30MKI and Brahmos using aerial refueling to target sea targets .. your hypothesis of operating 800 km from Indian coast line is all invalid..

Do you have ANY credible evidence to prove the above claims that are not indian FAKE NEWS & PROPAGANDA........... :azn::

Do you have ANY credible evidence to prove the above claims that are not indian FAKE NEWS & PROPAGANDA........... :azn::

They are Fraud mate. The whole country is one gigantic fraud.

and where would they fight the Indian Navy? definitely not in SCS, but somewhere in Indian Ocean region right?

forget about the Indian Navy, but Indian land based assets will be more than enough to take care of this Chinese firepower, where they will not have any replenishment ports for sustenance. Even before than, they have to reach their operations area safely bypassing hostile navies. This is where US Navy is generation ahead of anyone
You think we gonna stay next to India? My friend, USA is not your Papa, you are talking as if you are their bitch. Lol

China does not have any carrier borne AWACS as of now. they are developing KJ-600 which will operate in their Type 003 carrier, many years from now -

Chinese J15 operates below their capabilities in skijump carriers

China does not have any carrier borne AWACS as of now. they are developing KJ-600 which will operate in their Type 003 carrier, many years from now -

Chinese J15 operates below their capabilities in skijump carriers

The sources you present also allude to the fact that the Chinese are very close to having the capabilities that you claim they don't. Read the articles again very carefully.

The sources you present also allude to the fact that the Chinese are very close to having the capabilities that you claim they don't. Read the articles again very carefully.
thats what i am saying, China does not have these capabilities as of now and years behind, before deploying them in operation.

thats what i am saying, China does not have these capabilities as of now and years behind, before deploying them in operation.

Nowhere in the articles you presented does it say China is "years" behind. In fact they allude to the fact that China is in fact "fast catching up" with america.

Give me example of a combat proven Chinese weapon system..

I am putting forward F15 with a 120 to nill kill ratio
I pity your ignorant...

There is reason why China is the world third largest weapon export country.

And buyers are no idiot to buy weapon that don't work as advertised.

I pity your ignorant...

There is reason why China is the world third largest weapon export country.

And buyers are no idiot to buy weapon that don't work as advertised.

Yes but india is the number 1 weapons exporter of the world even ahead of america, China and Russia combined............... :disagree:

Last edited:
Nowhere in the articles you presented does it say China is "years" behind. In fact they allude to the fact that China is in fact "fast catching up" with america.
All these capabilities will be operational only after type 003 becomes operationally deployable.. now you can calculate how many years we are talking about

All these capabilities will be operational only after type 003 becomes operationally deployable.. now you can calculate how many years we are talking about

The articles you posted don't mention anything about the timeliness for type 003.

Back
Top Bottom