What's new

China's nuclear arsenal is one of the most advanced in the world

Long range bomber? Do you think top 5th gen stealth fighter jet is top priority or long range bomber? A top class fighter jet represent the very best of your aeronautic techology and design.

What is one of the main criteria of 5th gen fighter? Stealth...

426px-PAK-FA_T-50.jpg

If you called this the best you can do for a 5th gen fighter. You are absolutely a failure.

This is what I called top notch aircraft 5th gen fighter design with heavy RCS reduction and finishing.

Chengdu-J-XX-VLO-Prototype-27S.jpg

3544542360_563e3a9401.jpg

china+J-31+fifth+generation+stealth,+naval+carrier+aircraft+prototype+People's+Liberation+Army+Air+Force++OPERATIONAL+weapons+aam+bvr+missile+ls+pgm+gps+plaaf+test+flightf-22+1+pl-12+10+21+(5).jpg

I tell you what, T-50 will be a big light bulb under the radar :lol: Forget about the stealth... :lol:

This is hilarious. On one hand the Chinese mock the pak-fa because it does not have a flat fuselage claiming it's round engines are 'glaring' yet the j-20's round chin, round aft fuselage, DSI bump, and large curved underwing actuators seem just fine.

J-20 fanboys are a challenged bunch, let me present you with a question, if the pak-fa's lower fuselage is so poor for stealth then what principle does it violate? And how are the J-20s ventral fins excluded from this rule? :lol:

By 2015, US will say that JL-2 is still not working until 2020, lol.

Listen, we Chinese don't give a fck about their parroting bullsh!t. Let's see if they have the gut to attack us if our nuclear arsenal is so weak according to their propaganda.

JL-2's weight is unknown, it is more than 13 meters long and 2.25 meters in diameter, very close to Trident II in dimension, thus its real weight shouldn't be far off.

Its range is 8000km when the payload is full with 2800kg, when its payload has been reduced, then it can certainly go beyond 12000km.
Why would we attack Canada?

Now we need to increase to 10000000 nuclear warheads and proliferate to America's enemies and freedom fighters.
Please do....because we would never burn your country free of life for it.

US probably but we are not too far off. As for Russian, they are already lacking behind some of our defence sector like ship building , UAV and aircraft design. Although they might still retain edge like aero engines and submarine and nuclear reactor. Even in terms of rocket, there is too many stagnant development of Russian. With our CZ-5 debut next year. Our rocket industries will go another higher level.

India are so far behind that you cannot even see where they are. :lol:

well I don't know how you are saying that because what ever you are saying looks fictional. China is heavily dependent on Russia for its defense industry. You still do not develop jet engines as compared to Russia. In terms of space technology, you are very behind from russia itself. They have already done billions of experimented with different technology, china has only one technology of Soyuz, that also which model you don't know.

pakafa is similar as ak47 to m 16 ak 47 cheap bad looking but the real ******* beast similar holds to pakfa pakfa will ultimately be comparable to f22 but exported pakfa which we will be getting will need upgrades for the best,

This is hilarious. On one hand the Chinese mock the pak-fa because it does not have a flat fuselage claiming it's round engines are 'glaring' yet the j-20's round chin, round aft fuselage, DSI bump, and large curved underwing actuators seem just fine.

J-20 fanboys are a challenged bunch, let me present you with a question, if the pak-fa's lower fuselage is so poor for stealth then what principle does it violate? And how are the J-20s ventral fins excluded from this rule? :lol:

Doesn;t it look like the Chinese aircraft just added more sheet metal on the bottom to cover the fuselage in order to make it more stealthy?

well I don't know how you are saying that because what ever you are saying looks fictional. China is heavily dependent on Russia for its defense industry. You still do not develop jet engines as compared to Russia. In terms of space technology, you are very behind from russia itself. They have already done billions of experimented with different technology, china has only one technology of Soyuz, that also which model you don't know.
russia was and will be a technologically advanced nation , india will take 100 years to get that level china 40 years and usa yes USA need 5 years, dont just compare products compare technology.

What do you mean?

China has catches up, and is 3rd strongest nuclear power. Anyway, the latest Dongfeng missile series are more advanced than the Agni missile series.

And, China has developed powerful, thermonuclear warheads. How about India?

developing a powerful nuclear bomb is no technology gain, You put more fissile material, you get more energy. India can any time develop 12000+ km range missiles but that is the political decision not technological.

You had direct access of Russian Missiles during cold war, if that made you advance in Missile then I am sorry to say you copied all. You have directly learnt from russians and telling that you are ahead of them?

russia was and will be a technologically advanced nation , india will take 100 years to get that level china 40 years and usa yes USA need 5 years, dont just compare products compare technology.

India will take 100 years okay but china will take only 40 years? so China is 60 years ahead of us? thats funny

If you see the technology, China is still learning the basic technologies, like jet engine. They are not able to build a reliable jet engine like us for their fighter aircraft. What ever they have is directly given to them by Russia. They are may be 10 years ahead of us.

India will take 100 years okay but china will take only 40 years? so China is 60 years ahead of us? thats funny

If you see the technology, China is still learning the basic technologies, like jet engine. They are not able to build a reliable jet engine like us for their fighter aircraft. What ever they have is directly given to them by Russia. They are may be 10 years ahead of us.

Kaveri engine? :lol:

India cannot make its own weapons, until it can, India won't be taken seriously.

No one has ever said the J-10 was not operational. You made a claim saying that china has surpassed Russia in aircraft design, bold statement considering china has never built a long range bomber or close air support aircraft, the Wz-10 was designed by kamov and fundamental issues of engines are still a major challenge for china.

And sorry the T-50 beats the living crap out of the SU-30/27 in every conceivable way, yet china continues to produce Flanker knockoffs. Keep in mind if the Flanker has legendary performance and the T-50 is a quantum leap over the Flanker, yet the T-50 is crap? And after all of this China continues to produce flankers...

He should have said "fighter" aircraft design.

China has 2 5th generation fighters in development whereas Russia has one.

It already has produced the J-10 and JF-17 fighters indigenously and is knocking out Flankers like no end of tomorrow.

Yes Russia has more experience when it comes to transport aircraft and long-range bombers but with the Y-20 already flying, the Chinese are making progress in these areas.

By 2020, the Chinese aviation industry looks set to surpass that of Russia. Russia cannot hope to compete with the amount of money that China is spending on R&D in the military.

developing a powerful nuclear bomb is no technology gain, You put more fissile material, you get more energy. India can any time develop 12000+ km range missiles but that is the political decision not technological.

You had direct access of Russian Missiles during cold war, if that made you advance in Missile then I am sorry to say you copied all. You have directly learnt from russians and telling that you are ahead of them?

Stop talking crap. You cant develop , say you can't! Nobody will laugh at your impotent. :lol:

Why not you say, you like giving out money to foreign military procurement despite you have the choice?

what engine did you make for your fighter jets kindly explain?

I pardon your igorant :lol:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/chines...undation-lack-innovation-obstructing-d-3.html

WS-10+Engine.jpg

27_77564_f709743a107baab.jpg

J-11B_with_WS-10A.jpg

Jian-10+%2528J-10B%2529+Active+Electronically+Scanned+Array+%2528AESA%2529+RADAR+fc-20++People%2527s+Liberation+Army+Air+Force+%2528PLAAF%2529++Pakistan+Air+Force+%2528PAF%2529+AL-31FN+with+WS-10A+Turbofan+Engines+in+J-10B+Fighter+Je+%25284%2529.jpg

DSI intake is so small and you want it to be compare to a big under fuselage for RCS? :lol: Are you desperate or what? The DSI bump at least is hide inside the intake...

May I know what big round bottom fuselage is T-50 shield from? Everybody knows T-50 is a crap design for stealth. The best from Russian? :lol: Don't make me laugh! :lol:

Stop talking crap. You cant develop , say you can't! Nobody will laugh at your impotent. :lol:

Why not you say, you like giving out money to foreign military procurement despite you have the choice?

I pardon your igorant :lol:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/chines...undation-lack-innovation-obstructing-d-3.html

WS-10+Engine.jpg

27_77564_f709743a107baab.jpg

J-11B_with_WS-10A.jpg

Jian-10+%2528J-10B%2529+Active+Electronically+Scanned+Array+%2528AESA%2529+RADAR+fc-20++People%2527s+Liberation+Army+Air+Force+%2528PLAAF%2529++Pakistan+Air+Force+%2528PAF%2529+AL-31FN+with+WS-10A+Turbofan+Engines+in+J-10B+Fighter+Je+%25284%2529.jpg

even we have built the prototypes of the engines with crystal blade, any ways this engine has still long way to go like our tejas. of course it is advance but still its just the first stage, reliability, performance, etc, still is a major concern of the engineers developing this engine. It is still in developing stage.

even we have built the prototypes of the engines with crystal blade, any ways this engine has still long way to go like our tejas. of course it is advance but still its just the first stage, reliability, performance, etc, still is a major concern of the engineers developing this engine. It is still in developing stage.

Sorry, I think you forget to click the link and what's the real world happening in China. The four J-11B are operational fighter jet flying with indigenuous WS-10A. Not prototypes. 200 over engines produced and is still prototype will be a theory only used by amateur like you...

You claim kaveri engine is build on prototype is lying. Military Prototype at least must seen powering a jet fighter independently into the sky. Care to show me? Or yours is still paper engine? :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom