What's new

China's nuclear arsenal is one of the most advanced in the world

Sorry, I think you forget to click the link and what's the real world happening in China. The four J-11B are operational fighter jet flying with indigenuous WS-10A. Not prototypes. 200 over engines produced and is still prototype will be a theory only used by amateur like you...

You claim kaveri engine is build on prototype is lying. Military Prototype at least must seen powering a jet fighter independently into the sky. Care to show me? Or yours is still paper engine? :lol:

they are produced but they are on test phase. LONG way to GO!

What is the basis assessment that india has the knowledge and infrastructure to support such venture? In fact, your username remind me of something which I can easily prove my assessment of India.

Gslv mk3 will undergo first flight test in 2013 and our 2000KN semicryogenic engine is just around the corner,so we are close behind you on that front.

let me present you with a question, if the pak-fa's lower fuselage is so poor for stealth then what principle does it violate?

Since you're asking for punishment, I'll give you one.:lol:

This very obvious unshielded grille creates a row of gaps that are perpendicular to the direction of flight.

g6QVpoq.jpg

mfGlENO.jpg

izB6HAD.jpg

If the Chinese nukes are similar in quality to the products that the Chinese manufacture on their own without western assistance then the world doesn't have to worry much about them. :lol:

What we worry about is their human wave and thousands of cr@p flying over us.

If the Chinese nukes are similar in quality to the products that the Chinese manufacture on their own without western assistance then the world doesn't have to worry much about them. :lol:

What we worry about is their human wave and thousands of cr@p flying over us.

Chinese nuke = government backed

Chinese civilian products = business crooks

It is comparing apple to orange.

BTW, China's nuclear technology is decades ahead of India, India should be humble to China when it comes to the military technology. :coffee:

BTW, China's nuclear technology is decades ahead of India, India should be humble to China when it comes to the military technology. :coffee:

Decade..not decades..China did its first nuclear tests in 1964...India did it in 1974.

BTW, China's nuclear technology is decades ahead of India, India should be humble to China when it comes to the military. :coffee:

We don't consider Chinese armaments or it's military as a standard to be matched or as an aspiration, so there's no humbling effect per se nor anything to compare.

Gslv mk3 will undergo first flight test in 2013 and our 2000KN semicryogenic engine is just around the corner,so we are close behind you on that front.

China has been working on cryogenic engine for more than a decade and has already power our capsule and space lab into space.. Now you are telling me yours is only in 2013? And you are telling me India is on par or ahead with China on technology? Are you high on drugs?

China is already working on Y-77 and will achieve firsy flight next year. 700kn thrust which is more than 3 times of your CE-20 thats going to debut only this year.. Btw, stop your nonsense. Your CE-20 is only 200Kn thrust. Stop BS of 2000KN thrust.

Please educate what is India ahead or on par with China?

We don't consider Chinese armaments or it's military as a standard to be matched or as an aspiration, so there's no humbling effect per se nor anything to compare.

You can't even beat us in any areas. Same old fart from delusion Indian friends.

Back
Top Bottom