What's new

China's nuclear arsenal is one of the most advanced in the world

The problem is, China can build the W-88 class warhead, and it has been tested 20 years ago.

Can today's India build a W-88 class warhead?

The same point again, why would India even want to build w -88 warhead? - whatever that is, I don't think Indian scientists would be even considering to emulate a chinese design - it it's a Chinese design that is..

The same point again, why would India even want to build w -88 warhead? - whatever that is, I don't think Indian scientists would be even considering to emulate a chinese design - it it's a Chinese design that is..

Not to build an exact W-88 warhead, but to build something comparable.

Does India have this capability?

Not to build an exact W-88 warhead, but to build something comparable.

Does India have this capability?

Again absurdity of your logic baffles me ..when Indian is getting ready to test it MIRV ballistic missile ..what makes you think MIRV warheads can not/have not been developed?

No idea what a brown skin neocon is - if you are sure your a yellow skin communist. Your source doesn't say anything about the W88 or the chinese copy of it.

It mentions a 1 megaton test, when comparatively the US and the Russians have tested much higher yield nuke devices.

We already had our 3300kt test back in 1967, of course the 1992 test was a miniaturized 1000kt nuke test.

You can see the coming reaction of a neocon.

Cox Report - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When China does something better than whites, not only whites are jealous, their lapdog brown skinned Indians are also jealous to death. :coffee:

Since you're asking for punishment, I'll give you one.:lol:

The only ones getting punished here is you and the J-20 fanboys. :lol:

This very obvious unshielded grille creates a row of gaps that are perpendicular to the direction of flight.

g6QVpoq.jpg

And how are the J-20's nozzles not perpendicular, or the J-31s nozzles and rear landing gear bays? By your argument neither of the mentioned aircraft would be stealthy. All bays on all aircraft run parallel meaning that from the side they would be perpendicular. So are you saying that once EM energy makes contact with the j-20s or 31's perpendicular surfaces that it's going to be seen on radar?

Now since your friend beast was a coward and refused to answer my question maybe you can answer it since you claim you can punish me. If the pak-fa's lower fuselage is so poor for stealth what principle does this violate? And how are the J-20s ventral fins excluded from this rule.

Copying and pasting random pictures isn't what I'm looking for, I want a specific name of the principle and a specific explanation as to how ventral fins or even the J-31s rear fuselage(which is nearly identical to the pak-fa's) are immune to this phenomenon. Good luck :lol:

We already had our 3300kt test back in 1967, of course the 1992 test was a miniaturized 1000kt nuke test.

You can see the coming reaction of a neocon.

Cox Report - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When China does something better than whites, not only whites are jealous, their lapdog brown skinned Indians are also jealous to death. :coffee:

:lol: you are including your deeper than oceans friends in your yellow turd hatred statement about brown skins there - and no I am not interested in knowing what a neocon is because I am sure whatever that is - is much better than a nazi inspired yellow skinned commie.

Typical of the troll brigade to go on personal attacks when their @ss gets owned - what happened to your lameduck proof of the chinese copy being better than the original W88 cr@p that you pulled in your previous 2 posts? :lol:

:lol: you are including your deeper than oceans friends in your yellow turd hatred statement about brown skins there - and no I am not interested in knowing what a neocon is because I am sure whatever that is - is much better than a nazi inspired yellow skinned commie.

Typical of the troll brigade to go on personal attacks when their @ss gets owned - what happened to your lameduck proof of the chinese copy of the W88 being better than the original cr@p that you pulled in your previous 2 posts? :lol:

Born being brown skin or yellow skin is not a shame, but being the mental slave of the whites definitely is. :coffee:

When China detonated a 1000kt miniaturized warhead, the white racist like Chris Cox immediately accused China of stealing the design of W-88.

He shouldn't forget that one of the lead designer of W-88 is also a person of Chinese origin, the poor guy has dedicated his entire life for the US nuclear technology, yet he got accused for something just because of the color of his skin.

Born being brown skin or yellow skin is not a shame, but being the mental slave of the whites definitely is. :coffee:

When China detonated a 1000kt miniaturized warhead, the white racist like Chris Cox immediately accused China of stealing the design of W-88.

He shouldn't forget that one of the lead designer of W-88 is also a person of Chinese origin, the poor guy has dedicated his entire life for the US nuclear technology, yet he got accused for something just because of the color of his skin.

China's next generation of nuclear weapons would contain elements of stolen U.S. design information and would be comparable in effectiveness to the weapons used by the United States.
Small warheads based on stolen U.S. information could be ready for deployment in 2002 also enabling China to integrate MIRV technology on its next generation of missiles.
These thefts were not isolated incidents, but rather the results of decades of intelligence operations against U.S. weapons laboratories conducted by the Ministry of State Security. In addition, the report described the illegal activity likely persisted despite new security measures implemented as a result of the scandal.

So were you successful in developing those warheads from those stolen tech? what's the copy of the W88 called?

Back
Top Bottom