What's new

China's nuclear arsenal is one of the most advanced in the world

We have successfully developed those warheads without stealing from W-88.

The US has no proof at all that we stole their W-88 tech.

U.S., Media Settle With Wen Ho Lee

So your saying Americans accused China of stealing their war head designs which you again posted that they didn't prove that China stole them and that China had those designs already?

and, you developed a W 88 class warhead with what? and what is this warhead called?

So your saying Americans accused China of stealing their war head designs which you again posted that they didn't prove that China stole them and that China had those designs already?

and, you developed a W 88 class warhead with what? and what is this warhead called?

China has parallely developed its own miniaturized warhead, just like its thermonuclear bomb, which is independent from the American or Soviet nuclear design.

We are not the first who invents the nuclear weapon, but we have independently developed our own nuclear weapons.

If India can do this, then i am gladly to see that, but unfortunately you haven't proved yourself yet. :coffee:

If China does ever nuke any country I think the likelihood of that country being India is very high. India will probably be the second country in world history to be nuked. Either from Pakistan or China or perhaps from both.

If China does ever nuke any country I think the likelihood of that country being India is very high. India will probably be the second country in world history to be nuked. Either from Pakistan or China or perhaps from both.

Pakistan's nuclear miniaturization technology is more advanced than that of India, now Pakistan is working on the MIRV re-entry technology.

I don't know how it's in context here - but your right - probability of Pakistan launching it's nukes are pretty high or jihaadi's taking over your nukes and probably exploding a dirty device in India or some Western country is very high too.

Not very sure of China, Indo - China war is highly unlikely for a long while.

China has parallely developed its own miniaturized warhead, just like its thermonuclear bomb, which is independent from the American or Soviet nuclear design.

We are not the first who invents the nuclear weapon, but we have independently our own nuclear weapons.

If India can do this, then i am gladly to see that, but unfortunately you haven't proved yourself yet. :coffee:

Nuke miniaturization or MIRV?

Chinese might still survive a nuclear war ..because of their size..but their is no hope for you in a nuclear war...so if you have to hope then better hope Pakistan does not get involved in this fantasy Sino-Indian nuclear conflict.

Chinese might still survive a nuclear war ..because of their size..but their is no hope for you in a nuclear war...so if you have to hope then better hope Pakistan does not get involved in this fantasy Sino-Indian nuclear conflict.

If India even dares to send a nuke into the air against either country that will be the end of India as we know it, at least try and live for a century as a republic before killing yourself.

China will survive without having a scratch, while India will be off the map.

But remember, China doesn't want a dead India, China wants India to follow its creation of the BRICS bank.

So having war with India is not worthy compared to the cooperation with India for creating the foundation of the BRICS bank. :coffee:

Unfortunately, you have succeeded on neither of these two technologies. :coffee:

India has 20th century nuclear technology, technology that was used back in the 1940's-60's by some countries... Pakistan has a nuclear arsenal of the 21st century with more advance missile designs, higher accuracy, excellent miniaturization capability, faster deployment, superior nuclear command, and multiple means of delivery.

China will survive without having a scratch, while India will be off the map.

But remember, China doesn't want a dead India, China wants India to follow its creation of the BRICS bank.

So having war with India is not worthy compared the cooperation with India for the foundation of the BRICS bank. :coffee:

:omghaha:

Of course with your stolen copied tech, If I were Chinese I wouldn't count on it.

So what do you think our nuke capable missiles will be carrying?

India exists within the Sino-Pak sphere of Asia you will have to learn to live with it if you want to continue as a republic.

Back
Top Bottom