What's new

Capabilities of PAF Dassault MIRAGE-III/V.

Should Pakistan upgrade its Mirages to South African Cheetah standard if not Beyond?

• Yes

Votes: 181 59.0%
  • No

Votes: 126 41.0%

• Total voters
No need for drama or acting like a martyr. Just research before making sweeping statements. One just needs to look at IAF Jaguars to see that they remain un upgraded. HAL is doing no work on the Jaguar fleet at all.

In a seperate note IAF is losing approx 2 Jaguars every year to accidents. 12 lost in last 6 years.

Cheers man no hard feelings but just wanted to get some clearance regarding Darin-III not particularly related to your posts. If you get any further info please do share.

In the meantime...

106502328_2837864099672711_1999293598181458452_o.jpg
I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL BUY ONE...........I just dont have the money:cry:

Anything special about this photo. My eyes are not what they used to be. It is painted for Naval role but does not have the FLIR. anyother aspect that should be concentrated on? Help appreciated in advance.
A
Nothing special just a random picture.
Blue colour is to help blend in the sky so is the camo to blend with the terrain,you will find it on all Mirages except the gray ones,naval or not.

FLIR is not operational on Mirages anymore..I think.

Take off is from skardu

Any word on Egyptian Mirages??
Aisi baaten nahi krty

Nothing special just a random picture.
Blue colour is to help blend in the sky so is the camo to blend with the terrain,you will find it on all Mirages except the gray ones,naval or not.

FLIR is not operational on Mirages anymore..I think.

Take off is from skardu

Aisi baaten nahi krty

Kabhi kabhi kar lia karen hazmey key lie achi hoti hain

Can PAC work with Turkey in converting Mirage IIIs and Vs into UCAVs?

Like, the space that is occupied by the Pilot and the pilot support systems will be converted for Fuel and 5 External stores will be available for Strike Weapons. In-flight refueling will be added, to support for long-endurance missions.

Why not build a new dedicated Mirage replacement. Use a Skunk works like process - where the cobbled together the F-117 from parts of various other aircraft.

A stealthy, low level strike aircraft. After watching this video, I believe it is perfectly possible with the right project management decisions:

Why not build a new dedicated Mirage replacement. Use a Skunk works like process - where the cobbled together the F-117 from parts of various other aircraft.

A stealthy, low level strike aircraft. After watching this video, I believe it is perfectly possible with the right project management decisions:

You have to understand Industry dynamics, Dedication of the PAF to do something like that there is thought process and motivation behind every move..........Why spend million on R&D when there are proven platform available to purchase. PAF's new strike speaking from historical POV will be the JF-17 in the next 10 years or until Mirages have been retired I dont care if anybody like it or not this is a fact Mirages are around for a decade more and major offensive capabilities have been built around the Mirage. The evidence is 27-02-2019 and bulk of our aerial manufacturing. What the Mirage can do the JF-17 can but there are 4 Design advantages to the mirage.

Kabhi kabhi kar lia karen hazmey key lie achi hoti hain
Sir jee kar di thi baat mene to es topic pe,jisne yaqeen krna kre jisne nahi krna wo na kre sbki apni merzi meri baat harf e akhir thori na hai...!!!

Imo its useless to discuss same topic again and again whose faith is unknown.

Please do not quote my Indus viper post here :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom