What's new

Can India Help Ukraine Defend Russia's All-Out Attack? Gen GD Bakshi Explains

Breaking news: India turned into glass desert after it tried to attack Russia. PM Modi has no comments except "Moscow Mumbai sem2sem."

How did he become a general?
Major General.

Your point is correct. How this guy survived the clearing out at colonel level is a mystery.

Becos Indian loves to be lackey for white Western.
To each his own.

Some others have their history filled with being treated like vermin by the Tibetans, by the Mongols, by the Manchus, by the Japanese.....yes, we get it, some prefer to be the lackeys of Asians.

Major General.

Your point is correct. How this guy survived the clearing out at colonel level is a mystery.

To each his own.

Some others have their history filled with being treated like vermin by the Tibetans, by the Mongols, by the Manchus, by the Japanese.....yes, we get it, some prefer to be the lackeys of Asians.
Seriously Joe...he is the most ignorant man in India followed by that major ghurav (spelling). And what's worse is that he has media following and airtime. Crazy

This Indian student is certainly going to try.
ukraine_11-x1160.JPG

This Indian student is certainly going to try.
ukraine_11-x1160.JPG
Do you think he's dead by now?

Seriously Joe...he is the most ignorant man in India followed by that major ghurav (spelling). And what's worse is that he has media following and airtime. Crazy
Looking at his face you can just tell he drinks piss

Hard to say. That gun looks like a prop, the article the picture it was from says he's training with the Georgian Legion in Kyiv.

He humiliates us every time he comes on air, in his drunken rantings.

As for the idiot, there is a story going around that I have not verified. However, what we know is that he was not NDA but OTA Officers Training Academy. NOTHING wrong with that, but he was commissioned in March 94 (2nd Lt.). We know for sure that he was promoted through to Captain, and had his own company in a very good regiment, the Kumaon (that is also Ata Hasnain's regiment).

Normally a chap gets his second pip in a year and a half - 18 months - and the third in 4 years and a month. So by the time he's done five years, he should normally be a Captain with a year's seniority.

There is no mention anywhere of his promotion as Major, and this is a bit difficult to handle, because due to a nasty incident, where he lay in snow, injured and unable to move for several hours, and permanently damaged his lungs, he took medical retirement in 1999.

That's five years.

I hope you get what I mean.

You can ask @PanzerKiel. I don't want to ask him because it is embarrassing.

PS: OTA is for short service commission officer training. NDA - National Defence Academy - is for a common draft of selected candidates in the Services Selection Board exams that provides permanent officers for Army, Navy and Air Force. After NDA, with a BSc, people go to higher level institutions for service-specific training, for instance, to Indian Military Academy - IMA - for the Army, after which you get your pip.

I'm just saying OTA and NDA are different. I may remember some of the details wrong.

Do you think he's dead by now?

Looking at his face you can just tell he drinks piss
Wish he had. Would have kept him sober. VERY sober. Instead.....

Last edited:
He humiliates us every time he comes on air, in his drunken rantings.

As for the idiot, there is a story going around that I have not verified. However, what we know is that he was not NDA but OTA Officers Training Academy. NOTHING wrong with that, but he was commissioned in March 94 (2nd Lt.). We know for sure that he was promoted through to Captain, and had his own company in a very good regiment, the Kumaon (that is also Ata Hasnain's regiment).

Normally a chap gets his second pip in a year and a half - 18 months - and the third in 4 years and a month. So by the time he's done five years, he should normally be a Captain with a year's seniority.

There is no mention anywhere of his promotion as Major, and this is a bit difficult to handle, because due to a nasty incident, where he lay in snow, injured and unable to move for several hours, and permanently damaged his lungs, he took medical retirement in 1999.

That's five years.

I hope you get what I mean.

You can ask @PanzerKiel. I don't want to ask him because it is embarrassing.

Wish he had. Would have kept him sober. VERY sober. Instead.....
Something is fishy for sure. It's people like him that give India a very bad name.

India is a two faced snake this is tge proof

This joker did nothing when he was so calked general now why he is shouting

Back
Top Bottom