What's new

BURMA (ALLAH give us Muhammad Bin Qasim Again)

So who spread Islam in Subcontinent ?

Foreign invaders like MBQ or the oft-claimed 'peaceful' Sufis ?

BTW who told you he is a Muslim ?

Both of them, Islamic Barbarians and peaceful Sufi saints...

I know he is Muslim he told me

So who spread Islam in Subcontinent ?

Foreign invaders like MBQ or the oft-claimed 'peaceful' Sufis ?

BTW who told you he is a Muslim ?
Ofcourse! muslims spreaded Islam in sub-continent, can a hindu spread it? BTW Mohammad Bin Qasim was muslim or not, just ask from raja Dahir. :lol: typicalism.

This is the a thread of our Burma Muslim's Brother

who are killing by Buddhists Extremest and the Govt of Burma ... n no body even telling abt them...

there is not any Muhammad Bin Qasim in our Arm Forces ?? By ALLAH ... if i were a power i would send a army n i were be a man who'll leading that Army ,,,, n i'll be happy to be kill in it.... i don't care wht a world say abt me ... i just care what my ALLAH say abt me ?? i am still seating in Silence it's HARAM for me

where r u MUHAMMAD BIN QASIM ...

Where are u ..... ALLAH Give us a man AMEEN....

<(_|_)| AKBAR :pakistan:

burma muslim's killing pictures - Google Search

Buddhist vigilantes kill 9 Muslims in Myanmar violence | Reuters

Killing of Muslims in Burma > Insaf Forum > Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf
Becraeful everywhere behind the killings of humans of especially Muslims U will find the secret hands of the CIA......:smokin:

406353_502022279814782_501240595_n.jpg

atleast Egypt's News Pepar.....

539614_502028006480876_706314907_n.jpg

who are killing by Buddhists Extremest and the Govt of Burma ... n no body even telling abt them...

there is not any Muhammad Bin Qasim in our Arm Forces ?? By ALLAH ... if i were a power i would send a army n i were be a man who'll leading that Army ,,,, n i'll be happy to be kill in it.... i don't care wht a world say abt me ... i just care what my ALLAH say abt me ?? i am still seating in Silence it's HARAM for me

well if muslims all around are brothers and have ti care for each others crossing boundaries n nationality then i guess the arakanese muslims are being punished for the sins committed by there pakistani, kashmiri, indonesian, afghani, bangladeshi, malay, muslim brothers.. Muslim minority will be treated the same way buddhist minority is treated in muslim majority countries. REMEMBER HOW BUDDHISTS AGROUND THE WORLD WERE WEEPING AT WHAT UR HOLY MUSLIM BROTHERS WERE DOING TO BAMIYAN BUDDHA, AND NONE OF U MUSLIM COUNTRIES HAD ANY COMPLAINS OVER IT , SO NOW WHY DO U GUYS HAVE A HEART BURN.

What u sow is what u I'll reap..

The Burmese Muslims are different from the Arakanese Muslims / Rohingyas.

a. The Burmese Muslims are located everywhere in Burma but concentrations exist in Mandalay and Rangoon. They are also on the Burma-China border.The Chinese Army of Kublai Khan that had conquered Burma was Muslim led by a Muslim General who had settled down as the Chinese Governor of Burma. Later under the British soldiers, policemen, govt workers, traders - in fact all types of people had moved from SA because the Burmans are lazy and did not want to cooperate with the alien British. The bulk of these were killed or expelled by successive Burmese administrations under a plan of ethnic cleansing of Muslims. There are many renowned families of BD with Burmese background. Late A K Khan, an industrialist and a minister of Ayub; late Dr Ibrahim, founder of BIRDEM and another minister of Ayub; late Hamidul Huq Chowdhury founder/owner of The Observer and a leading Pakistani politician pre-1971. The Karachi based Bawani family is from Rangoon.

b. The Arakanese are of Arab descent. The word is derived from the Arabic "rokon" meaning the beginning, because The Message of Islam had arrived here even during the life-time of The Holy Prophet PBUH. For 367 years there was a Muslim Sultanate of Arakan. Till 1666, when Gov Shaista Khan annexed N Arakan under the orders of Aurnagjeb Alamgir, present BD's Southern and Eastern parts were Arakan territory.

a muslim woman ve'been killed by Buddhist extremitz n her child with her deadbody

318828_426057004105047_209191339_n.jpg
You mean the Chinese women....Can't you guys differentiate between a Chinese and a Burmese :rolleyes:
Ask the Chinese what it says on the pic.....killed or fainted
1307769447497.jpg

For records rohingyas don't have mongoloid features.You should be looking at something like this
rohingyas-1.jpg

Using dead Buddhist against Buddhist for propaganda #Genius

I'll play MBQ and you run from me.... What do you say?

I'll play MBQ and you run from me.... What do you say?

NO I'LL NOT.... HADITH ( JU KOI BURA KAM HOTA DEKHE AGER US K PASS TAKAT HO TU WO APNE HATH SE KAM KO RUK DE.. AGER TAKAT NA HOTO MUN SE BOL KAR ROK DE...... AGER WO B NA KAR SAKY TU DIL SE BURA JANNE IS SE KAM IMAN KA KOI DARJA NAHI) ALLAH KAMI BESHI MAAF KAREE... AMEEN

AND BROTHER I AM DOING WHAT I CAN DO.... IF ANY GENERAL (SIPPA SALAR) WILL TAKE US THERE , BELEAVE ME LOT OF PEOPLE IN PAKISTAN CAN JOIN GO THERE ... INSHALLAH
<(_|_)| AKBAR

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom