What's new

BURMA (ALLAH give us Muhammad Bin Qasim Again)

Using dead Buddhist against Buddhist for propaganda #Genius

Do not be surprised if more are to come. Not that I am advocating for the propaganda, but it is inevitable. I can assure you that more are to come.

252725_10151045467919243_1516464526_n.jpg

do you realy feel it's propaganda ??

a People are losing their life because they belong with the Religion (Islam) and Dajjal's People are spending Money to stop this news

if any one don't wana see a such thing so how can people let them show ???

(beshak ALLAH hi madad k lye kafi hai )

<(_|_)| AKBAR :pakistan:

Man these guys posting everything from Tibetans, Chinese to Malays as Burmese kills! :|

a People are losing their life because they belong with the Religion (Islam) and Dajjal's People are spending Money to stop this news

These are pictures of Tak Bai incident, they are Malays not Rohingyas. Did you have your medicine in morning?

NO I'LL NOT.... HADITH ( JU KOI BURA KAM HOTA DEKHE AGER US K PASS TAKAT HO TU WO APNE HATH SE KAM KO RUK DE.. AGER TAKAT NA HOTO MUN SE BOL KAR ROK DE...... AGER WO B NA KAR SAKY TU DIL SE BURA JANNE IS SE KAM IMAN KA KOI DARJA NAHI) ALLAH KAMI BESHI MAAF KAREE... AMEEN

AND BROTHER I AM DOING WHAT I CAN DO.... IF ANY GENERAL (SIPPA SALAR) WILL TAKE US THERE , BELEAVE ME LOT OF PEOPLE IN PAKISTAN CAN JOIN GO THERE ... INSHALLAH
<(_|_)| AKBAR
Why don't U try to expose the mass murder of the Muslims within Iraq and Afghanistan by the USA and NATO ...why just Burma. Almost 10 million pplz were mass murdered in Iraq alone by the USA and almost half million in Afghanistan.U never tried to expose that in pictures etc. Is Burmese govt against USA and NATO thats why U trying to spread hate against them...???.......We already know who is behind these kinda propogandas on the name of Islam........:smokin:

and most of the pics shown here are seen as created within the Hollywood studios......:agree:

Why don't U try to expose the mass murder of the Muslims within Iraq and Afghanistan by the USA and NATO ...why just Burma. Almost 10 million pplz were mass murdered in Iraq alone by the USA and almost half million in Afghanistan.U never tried to expose that in pictures etc. Is Burmese govt against USA and NATO thats why U trying to spread hate against them...???.......We already know who is behind these kinda propogandas on the name of Islam........:smokin:

and most of the pics shown here are seen as created within the Hollywood studios......:agree:

i have to make a new thread for afghaniz and iraqiz brothers

and Alhamdulilah they are giving a reply to NATO and USA in defence they have a stranght to defense their self but Burma's Brothers don't have a stranght that's why we have to do some thing for them... n am just asking to MUSLIMS...

Man these guys posting everything from Tibetans, Chinese to Malays as Burmese kills! :|

These are pictures of Tak Bai incident, they are Malays not Rohingyas. Did you have your medicine in morning?

u r doing propaganda ......... in what indian are exprt

Yes bhai, its propaganda spreaded by none other than muslims...
I am not denying muslims are not being killed, which i condemn, but the numbers are blown up to unbelivable numbers, just cos they are muslims...
And no one mentioned about provacation and buddhist also who have got killed...

very very sad................Killing Killing..........where is humanity in 2012.

The pic in this post is another made up with a pic from an Indonesian Incident and another pics from Thai incident of 2004

Allah sent Muhammad Bin Qasim to preach love and peace? :rofl::rofl: this kind of attitude alienating muslims from other religions.

Also look at the amount of propaganda done in case of Muslims incident .. Some of the them want to play victims as if whole world is coming after them but then they don't want to talk about what they do themselves..

indianz are enemy of Islam n Muslim ,,,, u can see them here wht they are doing ....

they kills Muslim in India ,,, they Arrest Innocent muslim n trough them in Jail... they Kills our Kashmiriz ,,, they are helping BLA,, TTP and others to disestablish Pakistan....

We know ur Enemy... n u'll never change ur attitude

557195_397560630301945_588404977_n.jpg

now Indian tell us abt this PIC .....

indianz are enemy of Islam n Muslim ,,,, u can see them here wht they are doing ....

they kills Muslim in India ,,, they Arrest Innocent muslim n trough them in Jail... they Kills our Kashmiriz ,,, they are helping BLA,, TTP and others to disestablish Pakistan....

We know ur Enemy... n u'll never change ur attitude
Count dead Karachi residents, sectarian violence victims, 71's murder, and compare 150 million Muslims living in our country of which we are proud of them( my fav. persons list include Gulzar A.R rahman, APJ Kalam, pretty sure millions in India feel the same)

Try to change POV and look at the things from other's perspective...

Back
Top Bottom