What's new

BURMA (ALLAH give us Muhammad Bin Qasim Again)

More like rabid Pallywood junkies foaming in their mouths. Your lies and propaganda is so low quality that it would not even be bought by illiterate jihadi bots. Try to improve your standard.

Most of the images here are not from Burma. They just scream genocide at the drop of the hat. FYI, genocide is to kill to finish of a whole community. When the number of dead is in tens, it cannot be called a genocide. What is happening there is wrong and condemnable. But these liars are trivializing the issue using their theatrics.

Made my day thank you :rofl:

i heard that these picture are fake and are taken else where. Is it true?

Photos of people like earthquake victims in China, cyclone victims, Rwandan Genocide, Muslims of Thailand was posted as killings of Rohingyas in Burma. Most funny part is majority of these people who produced fake photos think that since they are Burma they look like Chinese, Thai or Burmese.

The present days Mhd. Bin Qasim is USA-NATO.... yea let them go there and help Burmese Muslims..........:lol:

Come on Indian friends,

Today the quality of posts has been very low. I had to ban so many members today. Please stop trolling and if you cannot stick to the topic then better do not post in such threads. It will at least save you from getting banned as the posts are ultimately going to be deleted anyway.

@Zakii

I wonder why you always, yes always supporting Indians here at this forum.
You always listen to them.
You always trying to getting their sympathy?
You already banned me just because you got requests from your beloved Indians.
Now . . . . . try to answer my question instead ban me again.

After you become "Moderator" you misused against so many innocent Pakistani members. Not Indians. Because your 1000s posts/messages showing clearly that how much you love Indians here. LAYOUT Mr.Zakii

This is the a thread of our Burma Muslim's Brother

who are killing by Buddhists Extremest and the Govt of Burma ... n no body even telling abt them...

there is not any Muhammad Bin Qasim in our Arm Forces ?? By ALLAH ... if i were a power i would send a army n i were be a man who'll leading that Army ,,,, n i'll be happy to be kill in it.... i don't care wht a world say abt me ... i just care what my ALLAH say abt me ?? i am still seating in Silence it's HARAM for me

where r u MUHAMMAD BIN QASIM ...

Where are u ..... ALLAH Give us a man AMEEN....

<(_|_)| AKBAR :pakistan:

burma muslim's killing pictures - Google Search

Buddhist vigilantes kill 9 Muslims in Myanmar violence | Reuters

Killing of Muslims in Burma > Insaf Forum > Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf

Why are you not showing same emotions for muslims being killed in Syria...............

[BurmaCampaign] Crisis in Arakan State

Anna Roberts anna.roberts@burmacampaign.org.uk
3:33 PM (1 hour ago)

to burmacampaign
Dear friend

Communal violence between Arakan Buddhists and Muslim Rohingya in Arakan State in June has now evolved into government organised repression and a major human rights and humanitarian crisis.

Burmese police, security forces and soldiers are raping, looting, torturing and arbitrarily killing Rohingya people.

There have been mass arrests with Rohingya people kept in detention camps without trial, without food or medical services.

Around 100,000 internally displaced people, both Arakan and Rohingya, are in various locations and not getting enough, or even any aid. The government is blocking aid, and where aid is being delivered mostly Rohingya are being excluded.

Local authorities are refusing to allow many Rohingya people back to some villages, shops or homes in a policy that appears designed to &#8216;cleanse&#8217; these areas of Rohingya people.

The President of Burma has proposed a policy that amounts to ethnic cleansing, asking the United Nations to arrange for Rohingya people to be placed in camps, removed from Burma and sent to third countries.

Despite this growing crisis and the outrageous public support for ethnic cleansing by the President of Burma, there has been virtual silence and almost no action taken by the British government and rest of the international community. Lives are being lost as a result.

Send a letter to Foreign Secretary William Hague now. Click here to take action:

Crisis in Arakan State - Campaigns - Burma Campaign UK

Thank you.
Anna
Burma Campaign UK

@Zakii

I wonder why you always, yes always supporting Indians here at this forum.
You always listen to them.
You always trying to getting their sympathy?
You already banned me just because you got requests from your beloved Indians.
Now . . . . . try to answer my question instead ban me again.

After you become "Moderator" you misused against so many innocent Pakistani members. Not Indians. Because your 1000s posts/messages showing clearly that how much you love Indians here. LAYOUT Mr.Zakii

Welcome back dude,

You created a dedicated thread and posted/promoted a link that was

1) Anti Pakistan (swearing Pakistanis)
2) Anti Islam (Swearing Allah and Islam)
3) Swearing Pakistan Army
4) Contained nudity
5) Highly offensive towards the founder of Pakistan

What else, I highly doubt you are a Pakistani and will continue to keep an eye on you until I am sure you are a Pakistani (as you could be too naive to understand the implications of posting such links). It was just a one-off post so only temporary ban was served. Now please back to topic or PM me for any response.

I see people are burning muslims live , what is OIC waiting for? only a few muslim country airforce enough , if 10-20 air force of OIC come together and establish no-fly zone and bomb when needed.

I see people are burning muslims live , what is OIC waiting for? only a few muslim country airforce enough , if 10-20 air force of OIC come together and establish no-fly zone and bomb when needed.

What a misery, where you saw ppl killing muslims? post some pics. Burma issue is internal issue, and bilateral issue. it can be solved by burma and BD.

Its very sad what is happenining in Burma, the govt. is full responsible of these masacres there, muslim govts. All over the world should have brought this issue to UN and even for the sake of humanity so called human right champions west nd usa should have done something just only to protect life of innocent people
Those who have been killed they are MARTYRED amd i believe sacrifice dont go waste

[video]http://www.birakma.net/canli-canli-yakilan-muslumanlarin-goruntuleri/[/video]

watch video shows everything , burning people live

Back
Top Bottom