What's new

BURMA (ALLAH give us Muhammad Bin Qasim Again)

Count dead Karachi residents, sectarian violence victims, 71's murder, and compare 150 million Muslims living in our country of which we are proud of them( my fav. persons list include Gulzar A.R rahman, APJ Kalam, pretty sure millions in India feel the same)

Try to change POV and look at the things from other's perspective...

in KARACHI who are doing that ?? a Indian Agent ??? yah i know that very well who are doing this in KARACHI.... a Indian Agent ... A Russian agent n now a days they are with USA .... and they are killing innocents KarachiHites ,,, n they show them self a political parties ... n they work for enemy of PAKISTAN... in KARACHI every one wana army in Pakistan .. they are the MEN who live for pakistan n they die for PAKISTAN... a Common Citizn of Pakistan Loves u Pak Army...

n Yah abt abdul Kalam Azad ... he was showing his thoughts but enemy of us toook a plane from his thoughts .....

After going through all the threads regarding Burma 'genocide', I'm convinced that there's NO killing of Muslims or any ethnic group going on in Burma.....because all the pics shown here are from other incidents.....
If it is a 'genocide' at least some genuine pics must be available.....

But this photo Is not propaganda.

582px-Taller_Buddha_of_Bamiyan_before_and_after_destruction.jpg

i have to make a new thread for afghaniz and iraqiz brothers and Alhamdulilah they are giving a reply to NATO and USA in defence they have a stranght to defense their self but Burma's Brothers don't have a stranght that's why we have to do some thing for them... n am just asking to MUSLIMS...
Plz do that cuz the whole of the Muslim races have been wiped out within Iraq and Afghanistan....and nobody was able to save them till now.......:coffee:

But this photo Is not propaganda.

582px-Taller_Buddha_of_Bamiyan_before_and_after_destruction.jpg

hm.... that was in afghanistan ,,,, and if they are taking revenge then they should come in afghanistan n take revenge if they can take that so they'll called a brave Buddhists if they cant take revenge to Taliban it's their cawrdness ... it desnt mean kill unarmed Muslim... if they are brave so come in Afghanistan...

n one more thing i just wana ask if it was true god then why it dint help itself ??? n who cant help itself then who it can help others ???

Plz do that cuz the whole of the Muslim races have been wiped out within Iraq and Afghanistan....and nobody was able to save them till now.......:coffee:

in afghanistan and Iraq Muslim has Weapon n they are defensing their as much as they can ... they cant defense from AIR that's why they are being kill.. n Allah will give them a great place in Heaven inshaALLAH.. n Burma Condition its totly changed coz in Burma Muslims desnt has a Weapon to defense them n being kill in Thousands...

I think it's high time Pakistan invaded Burma since they are so concerned. The DPC could probably help, with Generals Gul and Aslam Beg leading the (Septic) Tank corps closely followed by Hafiz Saeed with his Yahoo infantry division. The LeT and JeM Brigades could give the necessary flank protection.
oussama-bin-laden.gif
oussama-bin-laden.gif
rambo-4.gif

Photoshop Genocide :rofl:

hm.... that was in afghanistan ,,,, and if they are taking revenge then they should come in afghanistan n take revenge if they can take that so they'll called a brave Buddhists if they cant take revenge to Taliban it's their cawrdness ... it desnt mean kill unarmed Muslim... if they are brave so come in Afghanistan...

n one more thing i just wana ask if it was true god then why it dint help itself ??? n who cant help itself then who it can help others ???

in afghanistan and Iraq Muslim has Weapon n they are defensing their as much as they can ... they cant defense from AIR that's why they are being kill.. n Allah will give them a great place in Heaven inshaALLAH.. n Burma Condition its totly changed coz in Burma Muslims desnt has a Weapon to defense them n being kill in Thousands...

Same question can be asked about your god when he is allowing momin's to get butchered in Myanmar , Pakistan , Afghanistan , iraq , syria , Palestine etc etc etc .

here comes zaid hamid part 2
Let the gwaze-e-burma begin:rofl:

On serious note idk when pakistanis r gonna come out of this ummah crap...:undecided:

Anyways good for us go go gwaze-e-burma:rofl:

A Myanmar&#8217;s ethnic Rohingya Muslim in Malaysia holds a placard during a rally against the current violence in Myanmar, at National Mosque in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Sunday, June 17, 2012. Myanmar&#8217;s state media reported Saturday that the death toll from recent communal violence in the west has increased to 50, even though the unrest was largely quelled several days ago. <AP/NEWSis>

Rohingya Muslims in Maylaysia Protest Against Myanmar Violence | THEAsiaN

Someone should inform these Internet aktavist about the concept of reverse image search :lol:

Back
Top Bottom