What's new

Have Some Info About Muhammad Bin Qasim

Status
Not open for further replies.
They weren't your ancestors so what you getting all excited about

They were part of our great Indian Dharmic civilization before being overrun by uncivilized nomadic barbarians.

Sadly, they couldn't face the onslaught and lost their all.

do you want me to tell you what we did to your ancestors?.

I assume you are an Afghan/Pushtun of some sort (Lar or Bar, I don't know and couldn't be bothered about caring).

I don't know whether to have pity or contempt for people whose heroes are nothing but 2 kaudi ke daaku (2 bit bandits).

I know millions of you Afghans have been killed over the last 3-4 decades (mostly by each other) and generations have known no peace or normal life. You need help from the rest of humanity.

We are trying to help you people (along with many other countries).

Now, regarding what "you" did to my ancestors, I know only that we didn't sell our souls. Societies and Civilizations go though up and down and sometime barbarity can overcome civilized people.

You Afghans have been the biggest victims of barbaric uncivilized hordes from the North coming in, indulging in genocides, rapine, making towers of your skulls (Babur started his career in Hindustan by building minarets of Pushtun skulls).

Against the allround assault, they could not even fight; a hundred or two were taken, some were brought in alive but of most, the heads only were brought. We had been told that when Afghans are powerless to resist, they go before their foe with grass between their teeth, this being as much as to say, " I am your cow." Here we saw this custom ; Afghans unable to make resistance, came before us with grass between their teeth. Those our men had brought in as prisoners were ordered to be beheaded and a pillar of their heads was set up in our camp.

We know that these barbarians did the same to each other. Babur's own sister was raped by another primitive barbarian in their nomadic lands.

Mongols did the same, wiping out whole Afghan cities and countryside, turning the place into a desert.

One sometime feels sad that a corner of our great civilization where we once had great universities like Takshila has turned into a place by barbarians that can only pride itself on 2 kaudi ke bandits.

Anyway, I still wish for peace for you and your Afghans though I have no particular interest in Afghans and other Central Asians (not that I have anything against you, I just have no time for you).

well all the muslim writers Kaseer,Tibre etc mention MBQ as a hero,i dont care about hindu writers and the chach nama also said that girls tricked Caliph,peace out..!
So the girls deserve admiration, I guess? They brought down their tormentor while dying. What a revenge!

Well your link agrees with his narrative, no?

"He tells us how the virgin daughters of Raja Dahar upon being presented to Caliph Walid bin Abdul Malik misrepresent out of malice: that they have already spent time with MbQ."
Read the full article.

Kiddo stop embarrassing yrself. yes he wasnt Khawja but another sufi later Rabi has clarified.

I think u shouldnt comment on things u dont know.

You need to examine your facts and some parts of your body. Firstly, was there Sufism in 700 AD? Secondly, as I already mentioned, why would the Shah of Iran send an Arab? I did not find any post by Rabi mentioning this.

DEAR WE ALL ARE THE CHILDREN OF ADAM AND HAWA SO WHEN THEY WERE MUSLIMS HOW CAN WE BE HINDUS AT FIRST STAGE ........KUCH ANCESTORS NOAH K BAD BHATAK GAEE USKE BACHE MUSLIM HOGAEE HEIN PHIR SE ......;)

aur HINDU TO BOHAT BAD WALA WORD JO MUSLIM NE yahan rehne walon ko diya ...SUB KUCH MUSLIM NE TO DIYA HE INDIA KO HAHHAHAH :rofl:
AUR INDUS VALLEY AUR GANGES VALLEY K LOG HAMESHA SE ALAG HEIN ..MEANS SINDH AND HIND .......SIRF MAURYAN ,MUSLIM,AND BRITISH K WAQAT K DONO UNITE HUEN HEIN ........ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT OUR ANCESTORS WERE NOT IDOL WORSHIPPER AT THE FIRST STAGE :D

Typing in capital letters wont make what you said is true..

@ Title.. Its about time

so adam and hawa.. so ultimately you say that your father and mother are brother sisters? what does that make your father?

I suggest that you read your scriptures well enough before making such statements.

Mohammad Bin Qasim won and Dahir lost the war. It really makes me wonder as to who is a hero here, the winner or the one who lost not only a war but the whole of his kingdom.

DEAR WE ALL ARE THE CHILDREN OF ADAM AND HAWA SO WHEN THEY WERE MUSLIMS HOW CAN WE BE HINDUS AT FIRST STAGE ........KUCH ANCESTORS NOAH K BAD BHATAK GAEE USKE BACHE MUSLIM HOGAEE HEIN PHIR SE ......;)

aur HINDU TO BOHAT BAD WALA WORD JO MUSLIM NE yahan rehne walon ko diya ...SUB KUCH MUSLIM NE TO DIYA HE INDIA KO HAHHAHAH :rofl:
AUR INDUS VALLEY AUR GANGES VALLEY K LOG HAMESHA SE ALAG HEIN ..MEANS SINDH AND HIND .......SIRF MAURYAN ,MUSLIM,AND BRITISH K WAQAT K DONO UNITE HUEN HEIN ........ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT OUR ANCESTORS WERE NOT IDOL WORSHIPPER AT THE FIRST STAGE :D

Yeah yeah. and earth is only 6000 years old. madarssa education can do you only so much good.

Its funny, the so called "Hindu" identity is given to them by foreigners. Please remind me again when people in South Asia started calling themselves "Hindus". They follow corrupt version of Vedic religion which is far apart from what "Hindus" of India follow. Even though many believe Rig Veda to be first "Hindu" book. The book which was written in Pakistan but not "India".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom