What's new

Have Some Info About Muhammad Bin Qasim

Status
Not open for further replies.
very interesting.though

Being a soldier i still respect him.

And this was all common in that era,though i am not justifying the rape

Yes. common in that era. He was just another barbaric invader. Nothing divine about his deeds. But no other nation will praise a foreign invader who massacred and r@ped the local population.

hahahaha i got you,i got you...listen i have no sympathy for my hindu ancestors,at that time they were enemy of muslims,this is thing you cant understand and may be you made fun of this,so go on,...you thought i have any love for my ancestors..hell no.. :D :P

ROFL... :D :D

That's indeed sound funny when Pakistanis feel proud of the humiliation of their own ancestors before others. :D

my foot my ancestors :D and hey keep having fun man,stay blessed ;)
That's indeed sound funny when Pakistanis feel proud of the humiliation of their own ancestors before others. :D

and one them is you..and when i say them..then it means indians :D
Most of PDF won't agree with you.

no no..not some accounts man,you have gone through detailed survey :):cheesy:
I read some accounts from Pakistan about it.

Our ancestors were hindus

SO WHAT

they learnt about the beauty of islam and alhamdullia we are now Muslims

my foot my ancestors :D and hey keep having fun man,stay blessed ;)

and one them is you..and when i say them..then it means indians :D

So we are your ancestors?

Tum humare bachhe ho,
Hum tumhare baap hain

Our ancestors were hindus

SO WHAT

they learnt about the beauty of islam and alhamdullia we are now Muslims

People of your land never respected and valued what was your own. The reason why your local languages and culture are dying. You readily accepted urdu as your national language , allowed all the outsiders to use your land as their playground. There is a pattern.

No humiliation here mate, my ancestors suffered no humiliation however they inflicted humiliation on most bhartis.

Your ancestors share nothing with Pakistani ancestors unless you are of a bharti Punjabi origin, what ancestry does a man from Tamil nadu share with lets say a Pakistani Punjabi or for that matter an bharti punjabi?.

Very much, you used the word majority, unless you are prepared to provide evidence to back your remark.

Some of your ANP minister claimed Raja Dahir as a hero, I read account by Pakistani journalist and interview of people that he is respected by Muslims in Sindh. Sindhi nationalists respect him. Shias in Sindh respect him since he gave protection to Muhammad Bin Allafi, the companion of Imam Hussain.

Well the side that lost was Pakistanis. The side that won was Arabs.

So why then portray conquest of Bharat as Islamic conquest of Bharat then?, why not then say turco afghan conquest of bharat?, that way we can say the side that won was turco afghan.

People of your land never respected and valued what was your own. The reason why your local languages and culture are dying. You readily accepted urdu as your national language , allowed all the outsiders to use your land as their playground. There is a pattern.

Says a man whose nation kept the name given to them by their colonial masters, whose nations language is more English then anything else, whose women have adopted western clothes and central Asian salwar kameez, whose nation idolises anything white, every song every movie, whose nation is famous for historic buildings that were the creation of their foreign masters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom