What's new

Have Some Info About Muhammad Bin Qasim

Status
Not open for further replies.
MBQ was nothing special, he was hardly ghaznavi or ghuri etc, he achieved nothing spectacular.

We think he brought an abomination here and made the victims a bunch of self loathing wannabes.

And we are in a wee bit disagreement on which side of the conversion, the ignorance and worshiping of worthless stuff lies.

Any ideology that makes people hate their own ancestors for a bunch of fil,thy barbaric invaders is something abominable.

They weren't your ancestors so what you getting all excited about, do you want me to tell you what we did to your ancestors?.

Even an indian toilet is much safer and better place than pakistan

Last time i checked Millions of Indians still live on Footpaths(unfortunately) and More people are dying from starvation each year in India than dying from terrorism in Pakistan..So No,your wrong...

Last time i checked Millions of Indians still live on Footpaths(unfortunately) and More people are dying from starvation each year in India than dying from terrorism in Pakistan..So No,your wrong...

It is not my fault if you deliberately check sources which tell you what you want to hear. India is better than pakistan anyways on most economic indicators and also on HDI.

hahahaha i got you,i got you...listen i have no sympathy for my hindu ancestors,at that time they were enemy of muslims,this is thing you cant understand and may be you made fun of this,so go on,...you thought i have any love for my ancestors..hell no.. :D :P
Both ancestor and enemy. :woot::woot:

ROFL... :D :D
A huge number of Sindhi Muslims still keep respect for Raja Dahir.

man these indians are so stupid,it makes no wonder why they keep putting BS onmuslims,the side who lost have does it always...!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom