What's new

Have Some Info About Muhammad Bin Qasim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well as you know not accepting the fact is in the genes of indians and hindu writers....MBQ was a hero,for instance..ok we accept that he was a rapist..then TARIQ BIN ZEYAD was a rapist too? Dont you know TBZ also brought back by the same caliph and he had thrown him into prison too,he was also a great general.later history is silent about what happend to him..HISTORY SPEAKS ITSELF MAN..BOTH MEN captured at the same time by same caliph..Fact is MBQ WAS,IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE A HERO..

to All the indians And to some idiots... Read Chach nama..authentic source for you::::

The account from the Chachnama narrates a tale in which Qasims demise is attributed to the daughters of King Dahir who had been taken captive during the campaign. Upon capture they had been sent on as presents to the Khalifa for his harem. The account relates that they then tricked the Khalifa into believing that Muhammad bin Qasim had violated them before sending them on and as a result of this subterfuge, Muhammad bin Qasim was wrapped and stitched in oxen hides,[22] and returned to Syria, which resulted in his death en route from suffocation. This narrative attributes their motive for this subterfuge to securing vengeance for their father's death. Upon discovering this subterfuge, the Khalifa is recorded to have been filled with remorse and ordered the sisters buried alive in a wall.[23][24]

:rofl Man I couldn't stop laughing. FYI Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti was born in 12th century. He sent a letter to the Shah of Iran? And the Shah of Iran sent an Arabian Mohammad Bin Qasim?

Please tell me you are being sarcastic.

Say whatever BS you have to say. There was no Sufism in Islam in Bin Qasim's times. He was a butcher and marauder(apart from being rapist and other normal things for elite of those days). Whatever whitewashing is being done is useless. He is a warrior nonetheless at an age of 17.
Kiddo stop embarrassing yrself. yes he wasnt Khawja but another sufi later Rabi has clarified.

I think u shouldnt comment on things u dont know.

to All the indians And to some idiots... Read Chach nama..authentic source for you::::

The account from the Chachnama narrates a tale in which Qasims demise is attributed to the daughters of King Dahir who had been taken captive during the campaign. Upon capture they had been sent on as presents to the Khalifa for his harem. The account relates that they then tricked the Khalifa into believing that Muhammad bin Qasim had violated them before sending them on and as a result of this subterfuge, Muhammad bin Qasim was wrapped and stitched in oxen hides,[22] and returned to Syria, which resulted in his death en route from suffocation. This narrative attributes their motive for this subterfuge to securing vengeance for their father's death. Upon discovering this subterfuge, the Khalifa is recorded to have been filled with remorse and ordered the sisters buried alive in a wall.[23][24]

Authentic source does not mean we lap up everything(especially ridiculous ones) in the text. Same reason religious myths are not considered historical facts. There is a possibility that the narrative you mentioned is true. But even you have to agree that it sounds ridiculous.

The Chachnama – The Express Tribune

Authentic source does not mean we lap up everything(especially ridiculous ones) in the text. Same reason religious myths are not considered historical facts. There is a possibility that the narrative you mentioned is true. But even you have to agree that it sounds ridiculous.

Yes the only thing that can be definitively taken from all accounts is that these imperialistic invaders were fully into using defeated women as sex slaves. Heroes indeed.

And its not a one off example, it was the rule. If you read another ''hero'' tariq ibn ziad's speech that is considered ''inspiring'' ahem ahem, by most, he clearly talks about it

You have heard that in this country there are a large number of ravishingly beautiful Greek maidens, their graceful forms are draped in sumptuous gowns on which gleam pearls, coral, and purest gold, and they live in the palaces of royal kings. The Commander of True Believers, Alwalid, son of Abdalmelik, has chosen you for this attack from among all his Arab warriors; and he promises that you shall become his comrades and shall hold the rank of kings in this country. Such is his confidence in your intrepidity. The one fruit which he desires to obtain from your bravery is that the word of God shall be exalted in this country, and that the true religion shall be established here. The spoils will belong to yourselves.

Can they ever look at this impartially? I guess not.

well all the muslim writers Kaseer,Tibre etc mention MBQ as a hero,i dont care about hindu writers and the chach nama also said that girls tricked Caliph,peace out..!

Muhammad Bin Qasim was 17 years old Arab Muslim conqueror who established never ending Islamic kingdom in South of Sub-continent (Sindh-Multan Punjab) during 712th AD.
We all know him as a great Muslim hero and the very first founder of our beloved state Pakistan (I Believe).

But we don't have personal information about Muhammad Bin Qasim.
So we should have that knowledge.

Muhammad Bin Qasim was born in Taeef (Saudi Arabia)
His father Qasim Bin Yusuf had some quarrel with his brother Hujjaj Bin Yusuf that is why Qasim Bin Yusuf left for Hijaz before Muhammad Bin Qasim's birth.

Later on, Muhammad Bin Qasim met governor of Koufa for Sindh Jihad as he was called for that.
There he came to know that the governor Hujjaj Bin Yusuf was his uncle.

Muhammad Bin Qasim married his cousin Zubeda Binte Yusuf before leaving for Sindh.
There are many letters that he wrote to his wife.

Muhammad Bin Qasim was an awesome rider.
The brother of that times Caliph's (Walid Bin Abdul Malik) Suleman Bin Abdul Malik had professional jealousy and it was Suleman who when became Caliph called back Muhammad when he reached Multan and sent Yazid Bin Jahesh as the chief of Muslim Army.

Muhammad Bin Qasim was murdered by Caliph Suleman's best friend Sawleh in Koufa Iraq even the Sahabi E Rusul SAW and 5th Caliph Hazrat Umer Bin Abdul Aziz RA ordered Suleman to not to do that.

Muhammad Bin Qasim was a great soldier of Islam.

he was remembered as butcher of Iraq back then who did indicriminate killings, dont read history books from urdu bazar bud

Well your link agrees with his narrative, no?

"He tells us how the virgin daughters of Raja Dahar upon being presented to Caliph Walid bin Abdul Malik misrepresent out of malice: that they have already spent time with MbQ."

QmiCsjT.jpg

Raja Dahir : whose folly of marrying his sister led to his disfavor among the elite!

Mohammed bin Qasim was a dacoit and looter...criminal of highest caliber!

Raja Dahir : whose folly of marrying his sister led to his disfavor among the elite!

That was a false narrative to malign him, Hindus had always been very strict not to marry anyone in same blood relations and same clan.

hahahaha man you seem to have really big problem with MBQ,i dont read chach nama and it was not my option,your hindu bro suggest it to us that the writer of chach nama was an Arab and he write this tale that MBQ was a rapist but i guess he missed the word TRICKED in this tale...only chach nama have this tale,any other authentic Arab writer didnt mention it like i said kaseer,and i dont care about your hindu writers ,obviously the side who lost the war put some bullshit on MBQ to malign him,ok? in your opinion MBQ was a rapist,on our side he is a hero who defeated Dahir..!keep your opinion,keep putting bullshit on others...bye
The evil girls tricked khalif because they did not want to be raped? Those evil ancient Pakistanis, did they not know it was for a good cause???

Kudos to those brave Sindhi girls. They fought bravely against the invaders till the end. And it is ironic that the war booty got the better of these noble invaders and they had the last laugh. The messed up part is the Kaliph ordering the torture and killing Bin Qasim for two kafir girls, in spite of him winning the war and bringing home the riches.

hahahaha man you seem to have really big problem with MBQ,i dont read chach nama and it was not my option,your hindu bro suggest it to us that the writer of chach nama was an Arab and he write this tale that MBQ was a rapist but i guess he missed the word TRICKED in this tale...only chach nama have this tale,any other authentic Arab writer didnt mention it like i said kaseer,and i dont care about your hindu writers ,obviously the side who lost the war put some bullshit on MBQ to malign him,ok? in your opinion MBQ was a rapist,on our side he is a hero who defeated Dahir..!keep your opinion,keep putting bullshit on others...bye

I have nothing against MBQ, he did not enslave, butcher and send to caliph's harem Indian girls, he sent Pakistani girls, enslaved Pakistanis and butchered Pakistanis.

That mental slavery is still strong.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha you made my day...!ok we are slaves,we are rapists,thanks man,when you have nothing to say then you say BS,n at that time there was no Pakistan,those are HINDU girls,i guess you know it..you know a quote is "" JAHIL SAI BEHAS NA KRO,USEY SALAM KRO AUR APNE RASTE PAR CHAL PRO"..you are totally fit in it,..first thing what you have to do wuth this? what u wana prove? he was a rapist,he was cruel?...k i earlier said that if your hindu writers want you to believe in it then go for it,its your choice what you want to believe,poor indian,its not your fault,i understand that man,never mind,never mind ..
I have nothing against MBQ, he did not enslave, butcher and send to caliph's harem Indian girls, he sent Pakistani girls, enslaved Pakistanis and butchered Pakistanis.

seriously????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom