What's new

BURMA (ALLAH give us Muhammad Bin Qasim Again)

541506_396025827122092_183590578_n.jpg[

425500_395229563868385_326837970_n.jpg

531185_391002597620936_1874351292_n.jpg

@r4rehan

please don't put pics of dead bodies, it sickens me, PAK govt is a chicken they will not help Burma muslims and UN also not helping

Proud to be born in Sindh, Pakistan, land of riches and spices, and proud that Qasim touched this land :) Indians can burn, whenever they see the name "Muhammad" they immediately start burning with hate, relating to their past history with Islamic invaders

No, it reminds us that Pakistani history book's first page has the word 712 AD "aur usse pehle ka sab kuch gol"

@rehan

stop posting pics of dead bodies or ill report you

No, it reminds us that Pakistani history book's first page has the word 712 AD "aur usse pehle ka sab kuch gol"

Yes I am also sad Pakistans education board dont mention alot of IVC but thats off topic

@r4rehan

please don't put pics of dead bodies, it sickens me, PAK govt is a chicken they will not help Burma muslims and UN also not helping

why bro.... i cant go there for fight but i can show the cause circumstance , n i just Pray for them n let the people know wht's going on in Burma and other Muslim region

and be a man u r wolf n scard of Dead Bodies ???

@rehan

stop posting pics of dead bodies or ill report you

Yes I am also sad Pakistans education board dont mention alot of IVC but thats off topic

ok Sorryyy i'll never send it again

Proud to be born in Sindh, Pakistan, land of riches and spices, and proud that Qasim touched this land :) Indians can burn, whenever they see the name "Muhammad" they immediately start burning with hate, relating to their past history with Islamic invaders

LOL, what now, even that history is not shared? Actually not, qasim only reached sindh before getting murdered for getting greedy with slave women.

You guys are full of giggles.

u cant understand a muslims brotherhood ,,, Hadith (ALLAH KAMIBESHI MAF KAREE) Musalman ak jisam ki manid hain jab kisi jisam k Hisse ko Taklif hoti hai tu pura Jisam Dard mehsos karta hai

Sorry, but that's not true, reality says otherwise.

If indeed Muslims were like one body where the whole body would feel the pain of one part then considering all of the wealth under Muslims and the many influential Muslim countries today wouldn't our territorial disputes and internal conflicts have been solved by now?

Please wake up, the sooner you accept the truth the better.

Nope not shared I'm Sindhi Pakistani not Indian :)

There are Sindhis in India also and Sindhi is the official language of India. lots of Indian Sindhis says "waddi Sayeein" very often.

hahaha sorry i was wrong but he was a HERO........ :)

Sorry, but that's not true, reality says otherwise.

If indeed Muslims were like one body where the whole body would feel the pain of one part then considering all of the wealth under Muslims and the many influential Muslim countries wouldn't our territorial disputes and internal conflicts have been solved by now?

Please wake up, the sooner you accept the truth the better.

hm.......... i can feel the pain........... u can't it's ur matter ...

n wealth is not every thing ok n who have a wealth ?? traitor of islam has that now a days ...

AMEER UL MOMINEN MOLANA MUHAMMAD UMAR MUJAHID... don't have a wealth n ask them they don't want a this much wealth.. they are happy with the name of ALLAH

There are Sindhis in India also and Sindhi is the official language of India. lots of Indian Sindhis says "waddi Sayeein" very often.

Those are Hindu Sindhis my friend... In few years there will be no pure born Sindhi in India, because the offspring of the Hindu Sindhis will be indian-born...

Back
Top Bottom