What's new

Breaking!! Two Chinese helicopters enter Indian airspace

We too are awaiting for China to put their toys in action so that we can play with it like we play with Chinese warning.

Are you sure you want to have "made in China" toy? how about some trade with Indian apache :p:, Indian never know how to warn but very good at complain :lol:

WOW...Chinese flew 2 helicopters in Indian territory.

Wait, didn't we just kick them out and destroy their roads :D

Are you sure you want to have "made in China" toy? how about some trade with Indian apache :p:, Indian never know how to warn but very good at complain :lol:
Since you are a Chinese, I do not expect you to understand what I wrote. Just chilll.

Hahaha...you said you dont have this problem. I told you that you do.

Now what are you doing for your problem. We have a solution for our problem.

You guys are a joke. Always showing others problem while suffering from your own problems and turning a blind eye.

Now shoo away. You are a kid.

Go out side ... it's toilet time

I think real issue is that not only most Indians shit in open..... they look like one as well.... now shoooooooo

Lol. I repeat again. India and Chinese soldiers do not carry weapons during patrolling. The last video was of soldiers pushing and shoving against each other. Have u ever seen this in Indo-Pak context?

The last soldier killed in LAC was in 1976, and that too cos of accidental firing in fog. That's yea 40 years without a bullet. No one is idiot enough to pull the trigger that soon enough.
Other than the regions in question, other border soldiers on either side are smiling, exchanging cigarettes as we type now.

This make you look bad , Pakistan is small country so you Fire at Pakistani soldiers on Loc and reply back.. and you know China is bigger than you and so you show restraint there, why cant same can be happen on LOC ?
its good what you told about China and India not firing at each other , peace is appreciated

This make you look bad , Pakistan is small country so you Fire at Pakistani soldiers on Loc and reply back.. and you know China is bigger than you and so you show restraint there, why cant same can be happen on LOC ?
its good what you told about China and India not firing at each other , peace is appreciated

You got the result right but the reasons wrong buddy.

China does not fire at us or send terrorists into our territory. So, what ever small posturing that is done at border, we handle it at that level.

You got the result right but the reasons wrong buddy.

China does not fire at us or send terrorists into our territory. So, what ever small posturing that is done at border, we handle it at that level.

you know that Blame game won't take you anywhere , we send Terrorist , and your KY' is rotting our cells ..come on we all know how things are , lets not pretend to saints ..You think China don't have Spies into India or not work against the Indian Interests ? and same Indian do inside China , the reason is you know Pakistan is small and we have a huge pressure on us because of this WoT , so you push us to the very extreme limits , you don't do that with China , cause you the reply will be far greater than what Pakistan is giving you on LoC ..
if you want to keep parroting about how we are sending terrorists and blah blah .. than you don't have to quote me

It is not breaking it is broken...

"Two Chinese helicopters enter Indian airspace"
"Published:June 5, 2017 1:49 am"

Uneducated and ignorant Pakistani and their stupid Chinese masters. May be it will do well for both if they drag their respectives heads out of the toilet where it is firmly lodged. The new Laurel and Hardy couple are now entertaining the world with their usual comic behaviour.

I wonder why Pakistani always fail at reading and Chinese I can understand -- for obvious reason. Its not chicken scratch and they have issues reading any civilized language.

China for its part doesnt send its people to do terror attacks and hence the border is peaceful. You do know infiltration is common in LoC. So whether Pak soldiers helps them is another question. We can also be peaceful and last time real peace was on the border was before Kargil. Thanks to Musharaff which he got spoiled.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom