What's new

Breaking!! Two Chinese helicopters enter Indian airspace

China for its part doesnt send its people to do terror attacks

india train terrorist in its soil and then send them for terrorism. SriLanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan and Nepal all victim of indian state run terrorism.Just yesterday a Bangladeshi writer was abducted by indian terror outfit RAW but could not complete killing mission because of American intervention.

Indians try to pose innocent yet it is most action terrorist country in the world.

It is not breaking it is broken...

Uneducated and ignorant Pakistani and their stupid Chinese masters. May be it will do well for both if they drag their respectives heads out of the toilet where it is firmly lodged. The new Laurel and Hardy couple are now entertaining the world with their usual comic behaviour.

I wonder why Pakistani always fail at reading and Chinese I can understand -- for obvious reason. Its not chicken scratch and they have issues reading any civilized language.

Hahahahah.

Although that is funny, the intellectual behaviour of pakistanis is a source of worry for me. Its better to have a wise enemy than a stupid friend.

Hahahahah.

Although that is funny, the intellectual behaviour of pakistanis is a source of worry for me. Its better to have a wise enemy than a stupid friend.
The behavior cann't be more contrasting. Look at Chinese Army and Indian Army stand off. Not a single shot is fired and only war is in war of words. I am sure as hell closed door diplomacy must be running behind the scene.

Where on the other border, they shell first and talk later.

As for stupid enemy, why do you think India keeps on opening a second front from Afghan soil? To ensure that attention of stupids remains elsewhere. Like a kid with ADHD, Pakistan Army and leadership have an attention span of less than 2 nanoseconds. If you keep them busy on Afghan border and internal riots --which you don't even have to incite-- , they will trouble you less.

In coming days, may be India should invest some effort in arming Ahmedis on diplomatic front at least. They are a oppressed group with in Pakistan and will create enough headache for Pakistan to keep them busy.

Just yesterday a Bangladeshi writer was abducted by indian terror outfit RAW but could not complete killing mission because of American intervention.

Indians try to pose innocent yet it is most action terrorist country in the world.
You don't know the reality. It was not America, it was Machhiman who saved the author:partay:

And the Dragon Wankathon continues....
More than the Chinese, wondering why the Pakistanis are so excited at this Wankathon though.
Free entertainment in form of chest thumping.
It is not breaking it is broken...

Uneducated and ignorant Pakistani and their stupid Chinese masters. May be it will do well for both if they drag their respectives heads out of the toilet where it is firmly lodged. The new Laurel and Hardy couple are now entertaining the world with their usual comic behaviour.

I wonder why Pakistani always fail at reading and Chinese I can understand -- for obvious reason. Its not chicken scratch and they have issues reading any civilized language.

Civilization talks are not suitable for Indians.

The behavior cann't be more contrasting. Look at Chinese Army and Indian Army stand off. Not a single shot is fired and only war is in war of words. I am sure as hell closed door diplomacy must be running behind the scene.

Where on the other border, they shell first and talk later.

As for stupid enemy, why do you think India keeps on opening a second front from Afghan soil? To ensure that attention of stupids remains elsewhere. Like a kid with ADHD, Pakistan Army and leadership have an attention span of less than 2 nanoseconds. If you keep them busy on Afghan border and internal riots --which you don't even have to incite-- , they will trouble you less.

In coming days, may be India should invest some effort in arming Ahmedis on diplomatic front at least. They are a oppressed group with in Pakistan and will create enough headache for Pakistan to keep them busy.
Indian army of internet trolls! Mcc = mou chod commandos! Supa powasss!

We take a sip of cow cola and our thumbs fight war of supremacy on internet!! Dang dang bang bang tap tap tap! And akhand bharat just became a relaity on some dark space on internet! Lets make a movie and show the world some glory!!

Indian army of internet trolls! Mcc = mou chod commandos! Supa powasss!

We take a sip of cow cola and our thumbs fight war of supremacy on internet!! Dang dang bang bang tap tap tap! And akhand bharat just became a relaity on some dark space on internet! Lets make a movie and show the world some glory!!
Why did you hid your flags, dear boy?

@MUSTAKSHAF Saw that above? Now tell me, who is more suitable for talking about civilization. Great thing about Pakistanis is that they commit so many self goals that you just have to stand and they will beat themselves into pulp.

Last edited:

@MUSTAKSHAF Saw that above? Now tell me, who is more suitable for talking about civilization. Great thing about Pakistanis is that they commit so many self goals that you just have to stand and they will beat themselves into pulp.
Hahaha no need to hide anything i am sure whole forum knows i am proud Pakistani who hates indians! Maybe you are some new troll sent by mighty Indian army to fight war on internet! Thats the only thing you people are good at...bc aik goli chalni nai tumhari prime minister na america keh balls keh neechay refugee lay layna hai aur ejd may isko diplomatic victory claim kar keh 36 inch keh breast ko 46 ka show karna hai!!

Cowards!

China gave india 2 options - 1) back off as looser 2) kicked out with Chinese boot mark on the back.
From no reaction to Chinese helicopter overfly, looks like india took option one backed off as looser. Although, indians are using all sorts of diversion in the thread to cover their new looser title.

China gave india 2 options - 1) back off as looser 2) kicked out with Chinese boot mark on the back.
From no reaction to Chinese helicopter overfly, looks like india took option one backed off as looser. Although, indians are using all sorts of diversion in the thread to cover their new looser title.

A chinese dragon and a kung fu master also were found flying in Indian territory.

We are soooo scared.

Here comes the machhiman - siding with the country who control his waters

And apart from talking a lot, indiots are too weak to do anything about it..............:disagree:

Indians are saying Our SAM's can easily take out Chinese Maal .. so what happen ? if this news is true why not shoot it down ?

We just answer to India's panic call, we come in peace.

The Indian will anyhow designate any area and claim as their own and then accuse others of intrusion into their airspace. Typical bully tactic and fake lies by India.

Free entertainment in form of chest thumping.

Civilization talks are not suitable for Indians.

:lol::lol: The dispute is in Bhutanese land near Sikkim and the PLAAF chose to fly their Helis in Uttrakand :rofl::rofl:

India yesterday gave the final reply to China... Stay where you are if you want talks. now Cina have to either stay or come forward, now its been 24hrs since the message form Indian side.. :omghaha:

Well still that guy needs another life to get on par with Indian Trolls.
If India was capable of anything it would have taken Aksai Chin from China.
You claim Kashmir as your territory all the day but never dared to take what is held by Pakistan and china.

If India was capable of anything it would have taken Aksai Chin from China.
If we go by that definition, same can be said about China : 'If China was capable of anything it would have taken Arunanchal Pradesh from India.'

Geopolitics does not go by Chest Thumping alone. It is a game of counting benefits -- and for whom -- and cost. If Xi has his position in jeopardy for example, he will take a very aggresive stance with India on Arunanchal Pradesh / South Tibet. Mao ordered crushing of Indian forward posts when he needed to assert his power in CPC in '62.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom