What's new

BREAKING: PAF base Mianwali under attack, suicide bombers and heavy weapons in use

Status
Not open for further replies.
It went from Afghans in Kashmir slaughtering Indians to Afghans in Pakistan killing Pakistanis.
Ask, why did it come to this point?
Yes, hate for Pakistan was always there for them. But that didn’t stop thousands from fighting in Kashmir.
A TTP Talib would slaughter a pajeet. But they’re still allies attacking us in coordination.
Pakistan needs to learn to use its enemies to fight its enemies.
All this military propaganda will not improve the image of corrupt generals. Every true Muslim who's been observant of Taliban doctrine knows the Taliban are true Muslims with many pious people among them. they CANNOT support the killing of Muslims who are NOT allied with the West or oppose Shariah law. Even hypocrites (secularists) call themselves Muslims.

Oh Ok, I didn't read this earlier. Now I understand where you guys are coming from. As if its that easy to solve the whole mess.

Let me be very clear, Even if United States transfer all of its economy and all of its military equipment to Pakistan, even then sealing the border is practically impossible.

its 2700 km long most difficult border on earth with all kind of terrain, caves, rivers, mountains. I see you guys don't really study geographic & economic implications . If that would have been a solution, we would have done long ago. Even I would have asked for it if it was a simple open and close issue.
You don't have to build a 2700 KM border. Let Pakistanis elect their leaders and these problems will all but disappear. Pakistan needs a leader that will reconcile its diverse Muslim ethnicities. Imran Khan made good progress in this regard and terror attacks were reduced during his time. Your military is busy carrying out America's wishes of preventing any kind of military alliance between two powerful Muslim countries. The people know this. Unfortunately, America won't give up even if it means the destruction of Pakistan in the process. Single out these generals and defeat them before it's too late. They won't hesitate to spark a civil war even if it kills millions of Pakistanis. They will be offered safety abroad with their families while your country burn. It's the job of Pakistani soldiers to protect Pakistan from internal (rogue generals/politicians) and external threats.

I don't believe it's worth wasting time and resources on, Afghanistan simply has far far more in common interest with India and more to gain. We'll find out in coming times but history has already proven this mostly to be true.

It's not something I would bet on. India's biggest ally against Pakistan in the region to do proper damage without being involved is Afghanistan. No one else has the potential it has due to geography, hatred and land claims.
What was Imran Khan's relationship with Afghanistan? It was peaceful and friendly. Both governments supported each other. Because Imran Khan was NO American puppet that can be used to attack the Taliban.

Last edited:
Oh Ok, I didn't read this earlier. Now I understand where you guys are coming from. As if its that easy to solve the whole mess.

Let me be very clear, Even if United States transfer all of its economy and all of its military equipment to Pakistan, even then sealing the border is practically impossible.

its 2700 km long most difficult border on earth with all kind of terrain, caves, rivers, mountains. I see you guys don't really study geographic & economic implications . If that would have been a solution, we would have done long ago. Even I would have asked for it if it was a simple open and close issue.

Gaza border is some 40 km and no terrain, its plain ground and Israel has built walls, top class sensors, top class equipment and still its not fool proof and every now and then Hamas was able to penetrate.

US the super power under president trump was building a Wall with mexican border because they simply cannot close the border. No country on earth can close a border. Its practically impossible.

I hope this would give a world view and overall sense of the scale of the problem. Your only solution is better relations with Afghanistan. Your only solution is making them your friends. That's the only way out.

Please read above. There is no other solution. No country can seal a border like the one which exists between AF-Pak. Not even in 1000 years. Secondly, look from Taliban's prespective, why on earth they would want to make another enemy in the form of TTP when its not a threat to their own country. AF-Taliban will only collaborate with Pakistan when it will trust our military and govt. That's on us. They have to do action on our behalf that's a big thing. We need to do alliance with them. Otherwise you tell me what are really our options?

Sealing the border may not keep every namak haram afghan.out,, but it means nor trucks and trade going through the border or the use of our ports

Every other country hates the afghans Including the Iranians who treat them even worse then we do

Enough has been done
Enough has been tried

The Afghans are a animalistic people, you can help them or deal with them or wait for them to act like insaan

We can't keep causing chaos in our nation because afghans are savages who don't learn

It's OVER

We can have a good transactional relationship with the Taliban but we need the Afghans out of the country

Please read above. There is no other solution. No country can seal a border like the one which exists between AF-Pak. Not even in 1000 years. Secondly, look from Taliban's prespective, why on earth they would want to make another enemy in the form of TTP when its not a threat to their own country. AF-Taliban will only collaborate with Pakistan when it will trust our military and govt. That's on us. They have to do action on our behalf that's a big thing. We need to do alliance with them. Otherwise you tell me what are really our options?

Pakistan should be far more aggressive than it is right now

All kind of trade relations should be stopped till Afghan Taliban do something about TTP. Not even a grain of salt should be allowed to go into Afghanistan till Afghan Taliban take action against TTP. This ahoud be the start. One year two year or even more. But complete halt to all kind of trade from all border points

This is your optimism that Pakistan can persuade Afghan Taliban to take action against TTP using incentives or projects

TTP hiding in Afghanistan should be hit. blf hiding in Iran should be hit. And it should be done regularly

All kind of trade relations should be stopped till Afghan Taliban do something about TTP. Not even a grain of salt should be allowed to go into Afghanistan till Afghan Taliban take action against TTP. This ahoud be the start. One year two year or even more. But complete halt to all kind of trade from all border points

This is your optimism that Pakistan can persuade Afghan Taliban to take action against TTP using incentives or projects

That's your opinon, I respect that. However I disagree, the afghans never worked with arm twisting. Actually no nation help you if you force them.

If we had a capable spy agency. It would have created a in-fighting between the TTP & Af-Taliban. You infiltrate their networks, you work with them and you attack each other, you change mindsets from within and you create enough doubts. The psy-ops and infiltration.

All those terror attacks, all those intel failures and incompetency to either foil or attack back is on ISI. A complete downfall, now when its clearly visible that our intelligence agency has no influence on any of groups then remaining solution for me is political approach. We are really not that powerful or capable to force them doing something. Remember United States asked them to handover Al-Qaeda members and they denied. US went crazy for 20 years in an attempt that Talian will never come back in power and yet US left in panic and under the same Taliban protection. Taliban are extremely resilient. Its better to be friends with them.

Didn't the BLA have a tie up with TTP recently? Am sure you heard of that Khorasan diaries guy right? One of their editors was on a show with Wajahat, and was explained some attack that happened when he was interviewed.

He clearly mentioned that, there is a growing nexus between BLA TTP ETIM etall. Almost all of these organiztions, despite their different aims are helping each other out. Not just tactically but even propaganda wise he said, where success of a partner's attack is flashed by the other org on social media.
ETIm and TTP hate each other. Don’t swallow everything you watch on MSM. Afghan talibs want to get close to China, China is investing heavily in Afghanistan.

ETIM is the enemy of the state as far as China is concerned. 2+2 = 5. The problem is that unless you live and work in the region understating these minor but important intricacies is difficult from outside.

TTP hiding in Afghanistan should be hit. blf hiding in Iran should be hit. And it should be done regularly
This should be our policy.

Is this DA 20 on the right side?
@PanzerKiel
Old image from Mehran attack, it is of your AEWACS.
View attachment 968946

This is not an F7, and this is not a fuel Bowser.

What's the reality? If you would hide, you would do a disservice to the Nation because whoever needs to be blamed must be blamed for the complete loss. You must not hide or save the incompetent officers in the Pakistan Airforce. You owe it to the Nation.
Ek baar reverse search karo mil jayega.

Thank you

And if Afghanistan wants trade or access to ports or help

Then SHOW US Afghans can act like human beings

Don't moan and cry about passports or refugees, or trade or anything WHILST YOU ARE ATTACKING US

View attachment 968946

This is not an F7, and this is not a fuel Bowser.

What's the reality? If you would hide, you would do a disservice to the Nation because whoever needs to be blamed must be blamed for the complete loss. You must not hide or save the incompetent officers in the Pakistan Airforce. You owe it to the Nation.

P3Cs from Mehran attack many years ago ( lesson not learnt of course )..

The day before the Mianwali attack there was also a bomb blast against a police convoy too.
ETIm and TTP hate each other. Don’t swallow everything you watch on MSM. Afghan talibs want to get close to China, China is investing heavily in Afghanistan.

ETIM is the enemy of the state as far as China is concerned. 2+2 = 5. The problem is that unless you live and work in the region understating these minor but important intricacies is difficult from outside.
I disagree, ETIM and TTP in part have collaborated together I believe, the Dasu Dam attack and Serena Hotel blast in Quetta are examples. Essentially the usefulness is in terms of resources ETIM brings to the table, sure there is an issue of blowback due to China but it seems they are willing to take such a risk and for now it is paying dividends to them.

The day before the Mianwali attack there was also a bomb blast against a police convoy too.

I disagree, ETIM and TTP in part have collaborated together I believe, the Dasu Dam attack and Serena Hotel blast in Quetta are examples. Essentially the usefulness is in terms of resources ETIM brings to the table, sure there is an issue of blowback due to China but it seems they are willing to take such a risk and for now it is paying dividends to them.
ETIM and Afghan Taliban is what I referred to in my post. Please read it again. 🙂

Cops repulse terror strikes on two checkpoints

Muhammad Irfan Mughal
November 6, 2023

• No let-up in attacks on security personnel in D.I. Khan; two injured
• Gunfight continued for over an hour before assailants fled
• Militants failed to demoralise cops, says RPO

DERA ISMAIL KHAN: Though significant casualties were averted, militants again struck security personnel in Dera Ismail Khan — their fourth such attack within 48 hours in the district which has increasingly become vulnerable to assaults.

Three provinces — Balochistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Punjab — witnessed major terrorist strikes over the past three days in which 17 troops and five civilians lost their lives and at least 24 others, including police personnel, suffered injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom