What's new

Brahmins the new untouchables of India

This is a simple matter of detached amusement..observing people who throw fits when those who have been discriminated choose to convert and then reasserting that very discriminatory framework then next moment..

That is exactly your fantasy and source of amusement. 
@Sashan

Yes. Hindus today have been converted into meat eaters due to the Christian and Islamic invasion.

Yatha Raja Tatha Praja (i hope you know what this means)

When the rulers are asuras then its is 'cool' to be asura. Everybody wants to be like the king (or paris hilton). Which is why in ancient India, kings had to maintain very high standards. (e.g. Sita Agni pariksha)

How many people who call themselves 'Hindus' actually know anything of 'Hinduism' ? ? .... so you are wrong in assuming there was no conversion. The Hindus were converted into something resembling the invaders but just continued to call themselves 'Hindus' because the British called them 'Hindus'.

That is just the way it is. Try to look at this whole situation 'logically' and 'rationally' without letting your ego tell you that you must be right just because you happen to call yourself a 'hindu'.

It is you who is knowingly blind to the obvious reality that is staring at you in the face.

As to the might is right argument for SC/ST etc...... nothing left to debate is there ? might as well pick up a gun and shoot you.

@Sashan

Yes. Hindus today have been converted into meat eaters due to the Christian and Islamic invasion.

When the rulers are asuras then its is 'cool' to be asura. Everybody wants to be like the king (or paris hilton). Which is why in ancient India, kings had to maintain very high standards. (e.g. Sita Agni pariksha)

How many people who call themselves 'Hindus' actually know anything of 'Hinduism' ? ? .... so you are wrong in assuming there was no conversion. The Hindus were converted into something resembling the invaders but just continued to call themselves 'Hindus' because the British called them 'Hindus'.

That is just the way it is. Try to look at this whole situation 'logically' and 'rationally' without letting your ego tell you that you must be right just because you happen to call yourself a 'hindu'.

It is you who is knowingly blind to the obvious reality that is staring at you in the face.

As to the might is right argument for SC/ST etc...... nothing left to debate is there ? might as well pick up a gun and shoot you.

Maintaining high standards by forcing a woman into the fire, woe be me..a great king...if my wife cockblocks me (even if it be an allegation and even if it be true then it happened under duress). So much for being divine...probably some sort of complex born out of lack of prowess in bed.:lol:

Maintaining high standards by forcing a woman into the fire, woe be me..a great king...if my wife cockblocks me (even if it be an allegation and even if it be true then it happened under duress). So much for being divine...probably some sort of complex born out of lack of prowess in bed.:lol:

That e.g. was from an previous thread when it came up and the reply to that is also in that thread. You attempts at trolling is just pathetic.

Just the thing one has come to expect from you. Full of rhetorics and zero substance.

That e.g. was from an previous thread when it came up and the reply to that is also in that thread. You attempts at trolling is just pathetic.

Just the thing one has come to expect from you. Full of rhetorics and zero substance.

What rhetoric? What substance can be provided on a topic so inane..I just call em' like I see em'. The King in question probably had a complex, that or he was not particularly good in the sack..or perhaps he needed to make way for another squeeze..:lol:

@Sashan

There is not much to discuss regarding your theory of conversion as the whole theory of yours is flawed. There is no ego except you are trying to insult the majority hindus with the theory of yours though these people stood up to the invaders and preserved their faiths.

Sita Agni Pariksha is something debated today and many question it for claiming it as a right thing. Let us leave it at that.

There is not much to discuss regarding your theory of conversion as the whole theory of yours is flawed. There is no ego except you are trying to insult the majority hindus with the theory of yours though these people stood up to the invaders and preserved their faiths.

Sita Agni Pariksha is something debated today and many question it for claiming it as a right thing. Let us leave it at that.

If the majority is unable to face up to the truth and reality, only then its an insult. Otherwise it is a wake up call.

The majority did face up to the invaders but the price they paid is what you see today. Either there were fully converted as seen in half of India i.e. pakisistan and bangladesh or they were partially converted by still managed to hang on to their original faith, but only by diluting it and thus becoming more 'modern' (which is another word for more christian like).

Sita Agni Pariksha was something Sita devi did of her own free will and it is not for others to determine if that is the right thing or not. For practicing hindus it is what the perfect man and women chose to do in Treta yuga. 
What rhetoric? What substance can be provided on a topic so inane..I just call em' like I see em'. The King in question probably had a complex, that or he was not particularly good in the sack..or perhaps he needed to make way for another squeeze..:lol:

Seems to me that you have trouble performing in bed and is trying to push that blame on somebody else to feel better about yourself. I too just call it as I see it. Maybe you wife is ugly or maybe she reminds you of your mother ..... either way its your problem. Better to leave the hindu faith out of it.

Nair Saab thank you very much for opening such a kind of thread. The topic is such that no one want want to discuss.

I strongly believe that Brahmans should not be afraid of poverty. Brahmans are enlighted class. . Brahmans were always poor since they do not give any importance to Lakshmi i.e wealth. They always give importance to saraswati i.e the knowledge.

Even US has understood the Importance of Brahmans. You will get VISA very easily if you are a Brahman.

But the issue is that very highly talented people are pushed aside as a result of so called cast based reservation. The country suffers because of inappropriate people in inappropriate position. Karunanidhi exercised all kind of discrimination against Tamil Brahmans. Even he order not to provide water to brahman are in Tamilnadu. They migrated to various states including my own state Gujarat. They today enlightens our children by providing excellent education to our children as teachers. Dhiru bhai ordered to pick only Tamil Brahmins for the positions in finance in reliance. A country which can not respect the talent will always suffer. By discriminating against Brahmans, country has loose a lot.
How ever privatization has provided some opportunities to brahmins to earn something to feed themselves and their families. I see a lots of traditional Brahmans doing excellent job for country. I see the people like Saraswat and Radhakrishnan doing excellent job in strengthening the country.

If the majority is unable to face up to the truth and reality, only then its an insult. Otherwise it is a wake up call.

The majority did face up to the invaders but the price they paid is what you see today. Either there were fully converted as seen in half of India i.e. pakisistan and bangladesh or they were partially converted by still managed to hang on to their original faith, but only by diluting it and thus becoming more 'modern' (which is another word for more christian like).

Sita Agni Pariksha was something Sita devi did of her own free will and it is not for others to determine if that is the right thing or not. For practicing hindus it is what the perfect man and women chose to do in Treta yuga. 

Seems to me that you have trouble performing in bed and is trying to push that blame on somebody else to feel better about yourself. I too just call it as I see it. Maybe you wife is ugly or maybe she reminds you of your mother ..... either way its your problem. Better to leave the hindu faith out of it.

Me..I'm a lowly human...who knows how badly I stack up..but then the King in question was an avatar of god...performance issues should not have been an issue for him..Hindu faith...what faith?:lol: Some King, in some ancient time who tried to burn his wife alive because she might have been "sullied" by her captive..not much of a faith if that's what it encompasses...AND I am 22, lets not talk of wives...:suicide:

I strongly believe that Brahmans should not be afraid of poverty. Brahmans are enlighted class. . Brahmans were always poor since they do not give any importance to Lakshmi i.e wealth. They always give importance to saraswati i.e the knowledge.

You have got that backward, the enlightened people were the Brahmins, not the other way around. Brahmin was poor because that was required of him. To renounce all worldly pleasure that would corrupt his soul. They did not have a choice.

But I agree there is active discrimination against Brahmin caste in TN. W

@Sashan

Wait man Modi is coming . A strong vegetarian.

Me..I'm a lowly human...who knows how badly I stack up..but then the King in question was an avatar of god...performance issues should not have been an issue for him..Hindu faith...what faith?:lol: Some King, in some ancient time who tried to burn his wife alive because she might have been "sullied" by her captive..not much of a faith if that's what it encompasses...AND I am 22, lets not talk of wives...:suicide:

You got that 'lowly human' partially right. Its pretty low, low enough to craw under a rock. So best you crawl back. More Appropriate would have been lowly Asura.

You got that 'lowly human' partially right. Its pretty low, low enough to craw under a rock. So best you crawl back. More Appropriate would have been lowly Asura.

This lowly asura is rather happy being an asura...not that you and your ilk can do much about my asura ways.:lol: Now if you had a smidgen of humor in you I might have invited you over for a heavenly steak at the grill-house here, shown you the asura way...but alas.

You have got that backward, the enlightened people were the Brahmins, not the other way around. Brahmin was poor because that was required of him. To renounce all worldly pleasure that would corrupt his soul. They did not have a choice.

But I agree there is active discrimination against Brahmin caste in TN. W

No I disagree. Brahmins did not renounce worldly pleasure because that will corrupt its soul but they had a strong passion for knowledge and unlighted behavior that all worldly pleasure were of no match for them in front of their passion for knowledge.

This lowly asura is rather happy being an asura...not that you and your ilk can do much about my asura ways.:lol: Now if you had a smidgen of humor in you I might have invited you over for a heavenly steak at the grill-house here, shown you the asura way...but alas.

Of course. Ravan was also pretty happy about being Ravan. Its a common trait. Why would you be the exception ?

What makes you think I would enter the house of an untouchable asura like yourself ? That is aiming pretty high. Better to aim low and invite like minded asuras to your various orgies. 
No I disagree. Brahmins did not renounce worldly pleasure because that will corrupt its soul but they had a strong passion for knowledge and unlighted behavior that all worldly pleasure were of no match for them in front of their passion for knowledge.

Nonsense. There are enough brahmin rickshaw pullers in UP to demonstrate otherwise.

A true brahmin needs to have Self-control, tranquility, uprightness, patience, purity, humility, learning, austerity, wisdom, and faith.

Of course. Ravan was also pretty happy about being Ravan. Its a common trait. Why would you be the exception ?

What makes you think I would enter the house of an untouchable asura like yourself ? That is aiming pretty high. Better to aim low and invite like minded asuras to your various orgies.

Who in the good lord's name (pick whichever imaginary lord you like) invited you to my house...I was referring to the Smoke House Grill at KM..

Hey, at least Ravan wasn't trying to burn his own wife on a pyre..a BIG UP compared to the rest of the lot..

Back
Top Bottom