What's new

The true face of marathi brahmins

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a so called 'low caste' whose 90% friends are Marathi Brahmins, I can say with confidence that this guy is a retard, hopes to divide Indian society as per his divine instructions and purpose and he needs to read a bit more about the Agarkars, Karves, Gokhales and Ranade's - all true blue Brahmins and their role in reforming Marathi Samaj.

Demonising a truly progressive and successful community small in nos is straight out of the middle east books. Some islamicans and evangelicals see the Jew template as useful for attacking Brahmins of India. As a failed people, their hatred of the successful is understandable.

All these Black Marathi Brahmins and White Marathi Brahmins must be exterminated!
India belongs only to the Brown Marathi Brahmins!

so what are you?

a white or black Brahmin? or a mix of both, that is brown :drag:

another of mohammads follower! what else can you expect from this lowlife

All these Black Marathi Brahmins and White Marathi Brahmins must be exterminated!
India belongs only to the Brown Marathi Brahmins!

sorry but i think only white ones should be Brahman. brown and blacks should be lower caste :big_boss:

India belongs to Shooooddddddaaaaaaarrrrrsssssss!

tu pehle brahmin se suddar me convert ho ja :D

aai javada tujha aai cha gho. Kahi pan bolu nakos fodreya. Tujha aai cha dana karin takin javadya.
@Cherokee @IND151 @Raje amar

Reprt he. Ai mai var jau nakos.

Yes its horrible what Brahmins have done to low caste native Indians in ancient times, now their decendents cry about reservations. Only in Punjab they were treated like they should in ancient times. No wonder now days only in Punjab their decendents don't have any extra advantage of being special or richer then average punjabi. While they enjoy clear advantages in other parts of south asia in terms of politics, power and money. Now its to late, they will always have that influence because of money. The process should have been started in ancient times like punjabis farmers did to punjabi brahmins.

Can anyone explain who are white marathi brahmins? British people who converted? But how could they be Brahmins?

Koknasth Brahmans perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom