What's new

India a nation failing to emerge

Indian identity can be gained by Indian pride. One easy way is to challenge the world every 4 years in the Olympics. Once the people start seeing their countrymen thrash other countries to reach the top of the medal talley, every one walks around with swelled chests.

thats why pakistan is moth eaten.

India mein,a sardar drives his truck all over,he travels far and wide and people see him as a brother,a hardworking person whose son is probably in the army.

Thats why our parivar is big.

All Indians see in Sardar is jokers which remind them of 84 Sikh genocide. Indeed big parivar, after all attempt of genocide here and there is part and parcel of one big family right?

not really,even the sikh people know clearly who is the villain.

Thats why SAD aligns with BJP and not with Congress.

"When India won freedom from Britain in 1947, much of the population had no understanding of what it meant to be "Indian". Most Indians only understood regional, caste and linguistic identities. Since then, nationalism has been used by the elitists in political parties to advance their own interests. "

This is similar to Pakistan situation in 1947, but i tough Maha Bharat existed since 7000 years? And everyone called himself Bharoti?

When India won freedom from Britain in 1947, much of the population had no understanding of what it meant to be "Indian"....

It was then that our forefathers devised a system, and laid down the foundations of a nation that will unite people with such a huge diversity in terms of language, culture and ethnicity which has never been seen before in the World.And today, we stand strong as one nation and we are emerging as a global economic power.I am proud to say that I am an Indian and given another chance, I would like to be born as an Indian again.Be it the Congress or the BJP, I am rest assured about one thing.They will indeed work for safe-guarding the national interests and socio-economic development.

"When India won freedom from Britain in 1947, much of the population had no understanding of what it meant to be "Indian". Most Indians only understood regional, caste and linguistic identities. Since then, nationalism has been used by the elitists in political parties to advance their own interests. "

This is similar to Pakistan situation in 1947, but i tough Maha Bharat existed since 7000 years? And everyone called himself Bharoti?
would I call you **** nah ! am not to your class but we are bharatiya ! mister ! and keep the land of indus ( hindus ) as change we dont kill and occupy the occupiers we spare there lives !

Indian identity can be gained by Indian pride. One easy way is to challenge the world every 4 years in the Olympics. Once the people start seeing their countrymen thrash other countries to reach the top of the medal talley, every one walks around with swelled chests.
look you got good medal tally you are happy with that right ! now go dance everywhere !

Back
Top Bottom