What's new

Brahmin,Bania and Jain hedgemony in india

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you one those converted kanjars ?? 99% population of Pakistan is converted kanjars according to a recent study :lol:

I can spot kanjar from 1000 pakistanis, but its impossible to spot kanjar between 1000 indians.

Dont need to care about his post.He will remain like this forever.He cant imagine about kerala.Because he simply cant imagine how a state in a developing country maintain HDI ,,0.790 with absolute peace.Something Pakistan cant imagine.

Kerala can thank muslim countries for that, the same people you guys hate to death. Anyway Kerala is tiny Indian state mostly developed on money from muslim countries.

Are you one those converted kanjars ?? 99% population of Pakistan is converted kanjars according to a recent study :lol:

I know it's hard, but try not to abuse other posters by insulting them racially.

Racists usually try to drag them down to your level and then bash you using their standards.

:cheers:

Kerala can thank muslim countries for that, the same people you guys hate to death. Anyway Kerala is tiny Indian state mostly developed on money from muslim countries.

We love our Gelf all right. :lol: it is not enough that you have Money, you need to spend it right too.

Even though Kerala is nowhere near developed, it is still a more pleasant place to live than some parts of India (no offense intended for other Indians)

And Keralites don't hate Muslims to death. When I grew up there, several of my friends were Christians and Muslims and they were awesome people.

I know it's hard, but try not to abuse other posters by insulting them racially.

Racists usually try to drag them down to your level and then bash you using their standards.

:cheers:

We love our Gelf all right. :lol: it is not enough that you have Money, you need to spend it right too.

Even though Kerala is nowhere near developed, it is still a more pleasant place to live than some parts of India (no offense intended for other Indians)

Yes South Indians are indeed very clever people compared to North Indians Bimaru people. :cheers:

I can spot kanjar from 1000 pakistanis, but its impossible to spot kanjar between 1000 indians.

Well most kanjars were punjabis anyways and most of them converted and moved to Pakistan so you dont have to work too hard to spot a kanjar in your neighborhood :lol:

Well most kanjars were punjabis anyways and most of them converted and moved to Pakistan so you dont have to work too hard to spot a kanjar in your neighborhood :lol:

lol moved to Punjab, our ancestors didn't move from bhanghee land. The route has always been from west to east lol Your kanjar kind is indeed amusing :rofl:

who told you we hate muslims?This why I told someone cant imagine about society in Kerala.We dont hurt others when religious fanatics made some rants.Except some problems in Malabar .Muslims in rest of area is quite advanced and educated and in high social status .Muslims countries dont give us free money or aid .We hardworked , earned that money.And all muslims countries thankful to us because without create a law and order problems in their countries we gave them efficient,educated skilled human resources for their development .It doesnt matter it is tiny states ,we make our country proud through our services

All muslims countries is highly advanced .why Pakistan is like this ?You need to think

Kanjars who moved to Pakistan were Muhajirs and are considered Punjabi now but the vast majority of Kanjars are in India even today and they are Hindus.

lol moved to Punjab, our ancestors didn't move from bhanghee land. The route has always been from west to east lol Your kanjar kind is indeed amusing :rofl:

Lol your kanjar ancestors did move to kanjar land en masse during partition kanjar boy . Brush up your history skills. :lol:

Lol your kanjar ancestors did move to kanjar land en masse during partition kanjar boy . Brush up your history skills. :lol:
Punjabis are so brave, they have conquered everywhere.

Damn, now i can understand why Fauji is so pro Indians always. :enjoy:

You are a Muslim right? If so, you must know that we are all God's children.

Why get hung upon race terminology my friend :-)

who told you we hate muslims?This why I told someone cant imagine about society in Kerala.We dont hurt others when religious fanatics made some rants.Except some problems in Malabar .Muslims in rest of area is quite advanced and educated and in high social status .Muslims countries dont give us free money or aid .We hardworked , earned that money.And all muslims countries thankful to us because without create a law and order problems in their countries we gave them efficient,educated skilled human resources for their development .It doesnt matter it is tiny states ,we make our country proud through our services

All muslims countries is highly advanced .why Pakistan is like this ?You need to think

Sorry i though you was from Bimaru land, South Indians indeed don't hate us. :cheers: Well not all muslims countries are advance then us, remember Somalia and Afghanistan :guns:

Kanjars who moved to Pakistan were Muhajirs and are considered Punjabi now but the vast majority of Kanjars are in India even today and they are Hindus.

Are punjabis those who moved from east Punjab considered muhajirs?? Yes there are kanjars in India , they are mostly concentrated in Punjab and rajasthan, they are both sikh and hindu. Many of them converted to Islam and moved to Pak during partition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom