What's new

Brahmin,Bania and Jain hedgemony in india

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok :cheers:

I though Nairs were tribals o_O

Really.. Nairs are tribals .where did you get that information?.Are you a real pakistani? I think Pakistanis has more brain than this
shashi_tharoor_-1_.jpg

sorry for topic.This guy Shasi Tharoor is Nair clan.
Now can you prove he is a tribal guy?

ok :cheers:

I though Nairs were tribals o_O

:lol:

Hardly. The only reason they get a mention is because of our Matriarchal, matrilineal traditions.

I was calling myself a tribal to take the piss out of the caste thread. And I don't mind identifying as a tribal as a lot of the racial, class or religious divides in the world is B.S. to me anyway.

:-)

Really.. Nairs are tribals .where did you get that information?.Are you a real pakistani? I think Pakistanis has more brain than this
shashi_tharoor_-1_.jpg

sorry for topic.This guy Shasi Tharoor is Nair clan.
Now can you prove he is tribal guy?

@Ravi Nair say that. :D I also saw couple of Nairs voting as tribals and dalits in caste poll :haha:

@WebMaster @Oscar . . . . .look at this pathetic poster. . obsessed with word bhangee. . swearing on someone's mother. . . .
:tsk:

I already edited that post but you was quoting another member posts typical, anyway i was insulted first. And bhanghee is not insult but caste!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Hardly. The only reason they get a mention is because of our Matriarchal, matrilineal traditions.

I was calling myself a tribal to take the piss out of the caste thread. And I don't mind identifying as a tribal as a lot of the racial, class or religious divides in the world is B.S. to me anyway.

:-)

I know lol 99.99999% Indian here are upper caste

@sreekumar That's because I said I was a tribal on the other thread.

btw, I stand proud with my Tribal brothers.

I like that attitude.After all, we all are Indians.We cant equalise and implement 1 pakistani =10 Indians attitude in India.
@Ravi Nair say that. :D I also saw couple of Nairs voting as tribals and dalits in caste poll :haha:

What caste poll are you talking about?

I like that attitude.After all, we all are Indians.We cant equalise and implement 1 pakistani =10 Indians attitude in India.

What caste poll are you talking about?

some idiot started a poll on the Indian members and their castes.

And a lot of people fell for it.

Well bhnaghee is caste and not insult, there is 600 posts long thread where every Indian is proudly claiming which caste they belong to.

Kanjar is also a caste so why are you getting all worked up and getting personal . Many Pakistani also proudly claim of what caste they belong.

AHH idiot I am also high caste Hindu and not Bania .I am from Nair caste in Kerala and not an enterprenur. I know a lot of high castes including Brahmin live in our area ,poorer than me.Same goes to all in India.Seems wrong education creates a bunch of Idiots in Pakistan.
Wake up son and stare in to TTP they may give you good education because they are in your door gates.
:haha::haha::haha:ah you would always be a bafoon,the nambudire BRAHMINS regarder nairs as shudra so what makes you think you are high caste,even jews work as janitors,coast guards and plumbers in usa,but that doesn,t change the fact that jews are the richest community in usa and many european countries,same is the case in your india,i think the brahmin,baniya,jain media has really fooled you.
wake up daughter.and look closely at NAXALITES,because they control your red-corridor,and many shudras like you are ever willing to join them:guns:

Respect is earned, not through an accident or your birthright.

The sooner Indians learn to treat all other Indians with respect, the better off we will be.

:cheers:

I already edited that post but you was quoting another member posts typical, anyway i was insulted first. And bhanghee is not insult but caste!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Insulted by who ??

Look at your posts dude. . . you are nothing but a low life troll . . . . who insults others in every single thread. . anyway explain your stance on abusing someone's mother to @WebMaster and @Oscar and not me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom