What's new

Brahmin,Bania and Jain hedgemony in india

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WebMaster @Oscar is this the new low for PDF. Giving a free run to your countrymen for using abusive language? Are the mods sleeping? This fucktard call indians as bhangees in almost each of his post, still no action is taken. You want us to follow laws of forum, but no laws for such idiots, why?

Liar look who called me first, anyway i edited the post now. Typical bhanghees trying to get us banned in our forums. Anyway bhanghee is Indian caste like baniya, and if Indian goverment have no problem calling you bhanghee then why crying so much?

Here's the rest of the article.

The largest caste in India is Shudra. We think Shudra means untouchable, but it actually means peasant. The peasant castes, such as Patel, constitute more than 50% of India’s population.
Andhra Pradesh is run by a peasant Christian (Y.S.R. Reddy), Bihar is run by a peasant Kurmi (Nitish Kumar) and Gujarat is run by a peasant from the Teli/Ghanchi caste (Narendra Modi). Haryana is run by a peasant Jat (Bhupinder Hooda), Karnataka is ruled by a peasant Lingayat (B.S. Yeddyurappa), Kerala is run by a peasant Ezhava (V.S. Achuthanandan) and Madhya Pradesh is run by a peasant OBC (Shivraj Chouhan). Maharashtra is run by a peasant Maratha (Ashok Chavan), Rajasthan is run by a peasant Mali (Ashok Gehlot), Punjab is run by a peasant Jat (Parkash Badal), Tamil Nadu is run by a peasant Vellalar (M. Karunanidhi) and Uttar Pradesh is run by a Dalit (Mayawati). Only one large state in India is run by a Brahmin and he, West Bengal’s Buddhadeb Bhattacharjee, is a Communist. India’s Prime Minister is a Sikh (Manmohan Singh) and President is a peasant Maratha (Pratibha Patil).

At independence, India was run by a Brahmin (Jawaharlal Nehru) whose mentor was a Bania (Mahatma Gandhi). The chief minister of Uttar Pradesh was a Brahmin (Pandit Govind Ballabh Pant), the first chief minister of Gujarat was a Bania (Jivraj Mehta). Madhya Pradesh was run by a Brahmin (Ravi Shankar Shukla), Rajasthan was run by a Brahmin (H.L. Shastri), Kerala was run by a Brahmin (E.M.S. Namboodiripad), Punjab was run by a Brahmin (G.C. Bhargava) and Assam was ruled by a Brahmin (G.N. Bordoloi).

At independence, the peasant had neither political nor economic strength. Democracy transferred power from the Brahmin to him. The Brahmin and the Bania still control the economy, but now the Shudra controls politics. The Brahmin and Bania oppose reservations in the private sector, which they totally dominate. The Shudra wants his share, but the Brahmin and Bania say their dominance is from merit. The Brahmin and Bania control the media, but the Shudra controls legislation. Sooner rather than later, reservations will come.

(Mint is published by HT Media Ltd, which also publishes Hindustan Times.)

When will the Brahmin-Bania hegemony end? - Livemint

thanks for the rest of the article.

:cheers:

Liar look who called me first, anyway i edited the post now. Typical bhanghees trying to get us banned in our forums. Anyway bhanghee is Indian caste like baniya, and if Indian goverment have no problem calling you bhanghee then why crying so much?

@shan @LURKER

Let's not get down into playground name calling here. This is supposed to be a defence forum where 'mature' conversations are supposed to happen :disagree:

"We are happy about their skills",more like "we are happy being dominated by them",they control the entire industry of your india and they also influence politics,media and foreign policies,as far as your agriculture is concerned,most of your landlords are even high caste hindus,no wonder why so many indian peasants commit suicide.as for you,keep day dreaming brahmin slave:sleep:

Retards think low caste Indians can't run the country or develop skills. See this is typical mindset of upper caste bhanghees on PDF.

"We are happy about their skills",more like "we are happy being dominated by them",they control the entire industry of your india and they also influence politics,media and foreign policies,as far as your agriculture is concerned,most of your landlords are even high caste hindus,no wonder why so many indian peasants commit suicide.as for you,keep day dreaming brahmin slave:sleep:

AHH idiot I am also high caste Hindu and not Bania .I am from Nair caste in Kerala and not an enterprenur. I know a lot of high castes including Brahmin live in our area ,poorer than me.Same goes to all in India.Seems wrong education creates a bunch of Idiots in Pakistan.
Wake up son and stare in to TTP they may give you good education because they are in your door gates.

@shan @LURKER

Let's not get down into playground name calling here. This is supposed to be a defence forum where 'mature' conversations are supposed to happen :disagree:
ok :cheers:

AHH idiot I am also high caste Hindu and not Bania .I am from Nair caste in Kerala and not an enterprenur. I know a lot of high castes including Brahmin live in our area ,poorer than me.Same goes to all in India.Seems wrong education creates a bunch of Idiots in Pakistan.
Wake up son and stare in to TTP they may give you good education because they are in your door gates.

I though Nairs were tribals o_O

I always thought "hegemony" is the word..... but hey..as long as i am "hedgemonic", i dont think indians will have much problem with this chanakyan brahmin who may be marryinga bania in near future.....

Retards think low caste Indians can't run the country or develop skills. See this is typical mindset of upper caste bhanghees on PDF.

First you take care of your own country and run without TTP threat.then talk to us:lol::lol: pathetic

@shan @LURKER

Just go through his post histroy and see who first started calling Indians "bhangee" .In every other thread he does the same and mods never take action against him.

Just go through his post histroy and see who first started calling Indians "bhangee" .In every other thread he does the same and mods never take action against him.

Well bhnaghee is caste and not insult, there is 600 posts long thread where every Indian is proudly claiming which caste they belong to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom