What's new

Brahmin-Bania hegemony in India

I was just referring to Shudras and similar so called "backwards" castes, not Dalits. From what I've observed, the Shudras tend to vehemently defend and simp for Brahmins and do their bidding any opportunity they get

Shudra drain cleaners would be also among those oppressed who Jignesh spoke of in that vid. Shudras are as much victims of the caste system as the Dalits. OTOH there is even a Muslim unit of the RSS and Owaisi will badmouth Pakistan as long as he allowed to spread Taliban thinking among Indian Muslims.

You see a lot of noise which is nothing more than internal push and pull in a democracy.

Neither India is a true democracy nor Britain nor Pakistan and certainly not USA. Please refer to my posts in the first page of that Imran Khan thread where we started conversation earlier in the day.

The dangerous ones are those which bad mouth india outside the country. By presenting a one sided view .

Like those who organized the Demolishing Global Hindutva conference ? :) Come on man, don't turn into a Bhakt now.

But point to note is that - Modi has been secular in welfare and Includes muslims in all "yojanas".

You didn't reply to my post in the 'Whatever' thread where I debunked Modi's "welfare schemes". And you call Modi as secular ? He is the one whose student, Yogi Adityanath, BJP's next prime minister candidate, had campaigned in the chief minister election in Uttar Pradesh with one of his slogans being that the election is a fight between 80 percent vs 20 percent. 80 percent Hindus ( in his mind ) vs 20 percent Muslims. And quote me a single condemnation of Modi about the attack since last year on Muslims and Christians including against the organizers of the Haridwar Dharam Sansad in December last year where the speakers called for the genocide of two million Indian Muslims. And most recently in Delhi some of the same crook organizers organized another Dharam Sansad where the motormouth Yati Narsinghanand declared that Hindus should pick up arms at the soonest because in a few years Muslims would have converted 50 percent of Hindus to Islam and if a Muslim becomes the prime minister in 2029 then the remaining Hindus would be forcibly converted too. What has Modi said about this especially living in the same city Delhi ? And I ask you, why shouldn't a Muslim, say someone progressive like me, guide India ?

Lastly, coming back to Modi supposedly being secular, can he really declare to the world at least now that he will enable COVID injections only for Hindus ( especially Hindutvadis ) and not for his enemies - Muslims, Communists, Christians, protester Sikh farmers etc ?

Last edited:
Another insecure tying very hard to prove a distinct identity where none exists

So a Pakistani Pathan or Pakistani Baloch who has Persian nomadic ancestry is the "same" race as a gujurati or south indian??????..........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Those industrialist play vital role in growth and development of our nation

How, by constructing this 27-storey monstrous and ugly "house" ?
1yL5-FBWBGY3AbBLHc2Vgsw.jpeg

An article about it :
Many people may consider the biggest house in the world to be ugly in more ways than one. Built in the city of Mumbai, where 62% of the population live in slums, Antilia is the world’s largest home and is considered by many to be a little divisive and ostentatious. A mammoth skyscraper which dominates the city’s skyline, Antilia is named after a mythical island. A two-billion-dollar monstrosity, it creates a jarring contrast to its surroundings, where most inhabitants survive on an average of $2 a day.

Who lives in a house like this ? The world’s sixth richest man, billionaire Mukesh Ambani, and four members of his family. Also sharing the 400,000 square feet (over 37,161 m2) of space are the 600 members of staff required to keep the house properly serviced 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Dharavi Slum in Mumbai, India. According to worldpopulationreview.com 41.3% of the population of Mumbai live in slums. (Photo: Wikimedia/Kounosu)
Dharavi Slum in Mumbai, India. According to worldpopulationreview.com 41.3% of the population of Mumbai live in slums. (Photo: Wikimedia/Kounosu)

Who built the biggest house in the world?​

An Australian construction company, Leighton Holdings, began building the huge cantilevered home, designed by an American firm of architects, in 2010, and completed the build four years later. Although, at over 567 feet (173 m) tall, the tower is enormous, to ensure that the residents are raised high above the pollution and stench of ground-level Mumbai air, it has only 27 floors. Most buildings this high would have as many as 60 floors, but Antilia has been created to have rooms with extra high ceilings to create space and light.

What’s inside?​

The first six storeys of the largest house in the world are devoted entirely to the garage. Ambani must be expecting a lot of visitors as there is room for over 170 cars, as well as a service station, just in case any of them should need attention. The garage leads to the lobby of the house where nine turbo lifts will zoom you to their designated floors. Of course you could avoid the traffic and use one of the three rooftop helipads. Naturally, the building has an entire floor dedicated to air traffic control.

A modest six storeys house the family’s living quarters, which include 12 bedrooms, and numerous lounges and reception rooms. Each floor has its own uniquely themed interior design, all incorporating a central theme of the sun and lotus flowers. The rest of the space is needed for all those other necessities, such as your own temple, a 50-seat cinema, several swimming pools, and a glitzy ballroom.

The hanging gardens of Antilia cover another four floors and include an ecosystem designed to absorb sunlight so that the house is warm in winter and cool in summer. This environmentally friendly touch is, however, cancelled out by the building’s electricity consumption, which produced India’s highest ever energy bill in its first month of use. Unsurprisingly, the world’s biggest house is also the most expensive!

I think it will take awhile for caste to dissapear its not just amongst Hindus either us Sikhs jatss do it and ive heard this from pakistani punjabi jatts aswell about chumars or choora . I have heard one mate when his son married a English women could have been worse she could have been a chamari disgusting really but its there. Hopefully someone be judged on their merits not caste

How, by constructing this 27-storey monstrous and ugly "house" ?
1yL5-FBWBGY3AbBLHc2Vgsw.jpeg

An article about it :
Agree it is an ugly house but like the poster above said it a private business hopefully paying taxes due which he won't be like a lot of the rich around the world

I think it will take awhile for caste to dissapear its not just amongst Hindus either us Sikhs jatss do it and ive heard this from pakistani punjabi jatts aswell about chumars or choora . I have heard one mate when his son married a English women could have been worse she could have been a chamari disgusting really but its there. Hopefully someone be judged on their merits not caste
Remnants of casteism are still around in Pakistan though subtle, Hindus and Christians in Pakistan are akin to untouchables. No matter how much people try to deny it casteism is too deep rooted in our societies, acceptance is the first step of ridding us of this cancer.

Shudra drain cleaners would be also among those oppressed who Jignesh spoke of in that vid. Shudras are as much victims of the caste system as the Dalits.
I wasn't trying to deny that they were oppressed, what I'm trying to say is that they suffer from Stockholm syndrome towards Brahmins.

Last edited:
Remnants of casteism are still around in Pakistan though subtle, Hindus and Christians in Pakistan are akin to untouchables. No matter how much people try to deny it casteism is too deep rooted in our societies, acceptance is the first step of ridding us of this cancer.

I wasn't trying to deny that they were oppressed, what I'm trying to say is that they suffer from Stockholm syndrome towards Brahmins.
Same as Sikhs my brother many Sikhs from the so called untouchable classes converted to christianty because of it . One of the tennants of sikhism is no caste just a human being but even the most the most pious Sikh jatt thinks they are better than the others.

I am in no way a pious Sikh i cut my hair smoke weed once a week ill have some affem or dode with cup of tea . But my heart is a lot purer than those fucking hypocrites i dont care what caste they are as long as the person is good. I accept it the problem is there but others wont in my faith

So a Pakistani Pathan or Pakistani Baloch who has Persian nomadic ancestry is the "same" race as a gujurati or south indian??????..........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
They do not represent the nation, an average Pakistani has nothing different (Punjabi, Sindhi, Gujrati, Urdu Speakers, Kashmiris) do the maths

Building arguments on outliers data points shows desperation and not the reality

Come on Pakistanis. They are atleast working functional third world country.
They are absolutely poor. They have half of the worlds poor but they still work as a country.
Regimes arennot changed. Pm completes their term and election are free ans fair and accepted by all.
Minorities are treated badly all over the world be it india or Pakistan or srilanka or even the west....
We should look in our collar first. Jo tamsha hamara mulk hai humain to kum baat kerni chahiya india ke bara main.
In Pakistan the brahman convert muslims have now turned into our elite class. For them the masses are untouchable.
The thing is same but with different meaning.
Agree.

Are you a Shudra or part of any other so called "backwards" castes by any chance? they usually tend to vehemently defend the Brahmins any opportunity they get.

He's an upper caste. His writings easily betray where his loyalties lie.

They do not represent the nation, an average Pakistani has nothing different (Punjabi, Sindhi, Gujrati, Urdu Speakers, Kashmiris) do the maths

Building arguments on outliers data points shows desperation and not the reality

:lol:......Pathans and Baloch make up around 35% of Pakistan's population. Pakistani Punjabis make up around 58%. They are the only ethnic group which have SOME commonality with indians yet Punjabis make up less than 5% of india's population. Therefore AT LEAST 95% of india's population have NO racial, genetic, physical or cultural links to Pakistan WHATSOEVER........:lol:

Reliance is a publicly listed company and one of the most reputed internationally coming from india and Asia. Its shares have made my life personally , so I am all for it. Mukesh Ambani has done a great job so far to further Indian interests and is continuing g to do so. He is a true capitalist.
Im only commenting on how ugly the house is and how the rich don't pay tax not only in India but the whole world. I will admit it does make us proud for a Indian company to be doing well and employ lots of Indians like yourself but if you had 2 billion would you build a house that looks like a kid with lego sticking any block that comes to hand to make a tall structure

:lol:......Pathans and Baloch make up around 35% of Pakistan's population. Pakistani Punjabis make up around 58%. They are the only ethnic group which have SOME commonality with indians yet Punjabis make up less than 5% of india's population. Therefore AT LEAST 95% of india's population have NO racial, genetic, physical or cultural links to Pakistan WHATSOEVER........:lol:
Whatever feeds your insecurity,
Your understanding is based on the the limited infor you have, Mine is through the decades I have lived / interacted with people, the difference is nill

Back
Top Bottom