What's new

Brahmin,Bania and Jain hedgemony in india

Status
Not open for further replies.
:haha::haha::haha:ah you would always be a bafoon,the nambudire BRAHMINS regarder nairs as shudra so what makes you think you are high caste,even jews work as janitors,coast guards and plumbers in usa,but that doesn,t change the fact that jews are the richest community in usa and many european countries,same is the case in your india,i think the brahmin,baniya,jain media has really fooled you.
wake up daughter.and look closely at NAXALITES,because they control your red-corridor,and many shudras like you are ever willing to join them:guns:

And yet it is tribals who has been treated quite badly by the Indian government who is now the backbone of the Naxalites, whose influence waxes and wanes.

Just because you throw around words like Shudra, Brahmin doesn't mean you actually get the complexities of caste politics.

It is like me commenting on Shia-Sunni dynamic without doing field research and other local nuances to the conflict.

bhai ye kya hai....
why do people need to start this type of thread......
zamana badl raha hai..aur log abhi tak caste -caste chilla rahe hai....:tdown:

Kanjar is also a caste so why are you getting all worked up and getting personal . Many Pakistani also proudly claim of what caste they belong.

In that case you can call me kanjar, :sick: It maybe a caste in India but in Pakistan its not. Great indian castes of kanjar and bhangees, didn't know it before. :cheers:

Insulted by who ??

Look at your posts dude. . . you are nothing but a low life troll . . . . who insults others in every single thread. . anyway explain your stance on abusing someone's mother to @WebMaster and @Oscar and not me

Your fellow bhanghee "Lurker", and if kanjar is caste then calling someone mother kanjar isn't insulting right @LURKER

Anyway im out of here, don't troll and continue good discussion going.

:haha::haha::haha:ah you would always be a bafoon,the nambudire BRAHMINS regarder nairs as shudra so what makes you think you are high caste,even jews work as janitors,coast guards and plumbers in usa,but that doesn,t change the fact that jews are the richest community in usa and many european countries,same is the case in your india,i think the brahmin,baniya,jain media has really fooled you.
wake up daughter.and look closely at NAXALITES,because they control your red-corridor,and many shudras like you are ever willing to join them:guns:

And we ruled Kerala till 1947.Namboodiris is protected by us and some case in our history some cruel nair rulers kill Brahmins also. And you dont need to worry about kerala.Kerala is light years ahead than Pakistan.Pakistan need to work about 60 years from now on if you need to arrive nearer to kerala .Now caste topics is only for vote politics.Now ,in our daily life we dont care about caste.
Ha..Ha.. you equate Naxalites with TTP .very nice logic this is why I tell wrong education creates a lot of fools in pakistan.
Naxalites in kerala died in 1975 emergency.Present peanuts Naxalites cant get out from forests all Keralites watch them with same mind.If wanted TTP can fry Pakistan last Karachi blast is proof for that.

And I dont think you are Pakistani.Self awared Pakistanies will only care about their own country not India.Any citizens will only think like that.

In that case you can call me kanjar, :sick: It maybe a caste in India but in Pakistan its not. Great indian castes of kanjar and bhangees, didn't know it before. :cheers:

Your fellow bhanghee "Lurker", and if kanjar is caste then calling someone mother kanjar isn't insulting right @LURKER

Anyway im out of here, don't troll and continue good discussion going.

Low life kanjars like you can drag someone's mother into a discussion, I haven't fallen to your level.

SCREW YOU. No one f**ks wth Nairs- oz we're cool maggot 8-). You want proof? it was oft said that no matter how communist EMS Namboodripad was, in the end he could never tolerate anyone except a Nair as CM. Eat my pants.

These are called dalits converts in Pakistan, you know bhangees. 98% of Indian population is bhanghee according to latest genetic study :enjoy:

You keep bringing up Bhangee for no reason.

You seem to be hung up on race my friend.

This world will be hell of a boring place without it's amazing human diversity :-)

SCREW YOU. No one f**ks wth Nairs- oz we're cool maggot 8-). You want proof? it was oft said that no matter how communist EMS Namboodripad was, in the end he could never tolerate anyone except a Nair as CM. Eat my pants.

our Women could kick this pansy's butt

You keep bringing up Bhangee for no reason.

You seem to be hung up on race my friend.

This world will be hell of a boring place without it's amazing human diversity :-)

our Women could kick this pansy's butt

Hell they can do it DRUNK

And yet it is tribals who has been treated quite badly by the Indian government who is now the backbone of the Naxalites, whose influence waxes and wanes.

Just because you throw around words like Shudra, Brahmin doesn't mean you actually get the complexities of caste politics.

It is like me commenting on Shia-Sunni dynamic without doing field research and other local nuances to the conflict.

Dont need to care about his post.He will remain like this forever.He cant imagine about kerala.Because he simply cant imagine how a state in a developing country maintain HDI ,,0.790 with absolute peace.Something Pakistan cant imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom