What's new

Brahmin,Bania and Jain hedgemony in india

Status
Not open for further replies.
There no such meaning for the word kanjar in my part of India though, don't know about Indian punjab though. Kanjars were anyways native to Rajasthan and punjab

Kanjar boy its kanjars like you who degraded the meaning of the word kanjar by engaging in dirty professions, there's no caste census ever done in India to prove how many kanjars live in India. I can see how population of kanjars is increasing in Pakistan by the day with even non-kanjars becoming one of you :lol:

Indian census is always caste based, everyone knows there which bhanghee caste they belong to so they can apply to collage. :rofl:

Kanjar boy its kanjars like you who degraded the meaning of the word kanjar by engaging in dirty professions, there's no caste census ever done in India to prove how many kanjars live in India. I can see how population of kanjars is increasing in Pakistan by the day with even non-kanjars becoming one of you :lol:

So you are just trolling to call shan a pimp, there is no doubt the kanjar caste only exists in India today but who knows if they kept their historical profession.

I said differentiate kanjar by blood and kanjar by profession. Actuan kanjar tribe also exist in pakistan even if they are few thousands.

Yes I do differentiate the kanjar caste only exists in India today but the pimp profession is all over the world. In Pakistan pimps are called kanjars because of history.

Yep, not Punjabi Rape victims.

Excuse me sir how do you think you are still in India today? You are just the remnant of Pashtun armies who raped local women.

Kanjars were only a couple thousand who moved to Pakistan while millions came over during partition so the caste itself no longer exists in Pakistan. The slur word is due to the profession the kanjars used to engage in during British India, the British described them as deviants running prostitution circuits hence the stigma.
So you are just trolling to call shan a pimp, there is no doubt the kanjar caste only exists in India today but who knows if they kept their historical profession.

Its like saying there's no Rajput caste in Pakistan as most converted to islam and there's no concept of caste in islam. But people still associate with their castes and thats what i'm saying that those kanjars who converted will still be associated with their caste, its a different thing that since now word kanjar has a negative connotation attached to it hence none would like to associate themselves with it. So i referred to those kanjars whose are muslims now (hence no caste) but their ancestors were kanjars .

I didn't even knew kanjar meant pimp in Pakistan, he calls every Indian bhangee hence i answered in kind. That was a casteist reply to a casteist remark.

oh so you admitted that you are maggots(larvas of insects).EMS Namboodripad is a communist,not all the brahmins are communist,especially the swami,s of allpuzha(many of them brahmins)which have strong ties with safron outfits,as you said madarchod.i will eat your pants and put my lun in your chuth...

I've never insulted a pak member till date but in your case I'll make an exception-You goddamn m*&% F**^$B* SOB.

Indian census is always caste based, everyone knows there which bhanghee caste they belong to so they can apply to collage. :rofl:
LoL no kanjar boy , Indian census is never caste based, everyone knows of their caste because there are caste based reservation in colleges and those who avail of reservation have caste certificate, this is no way same as caste census :lol:

Its like saying there's no Rajput caste in Pakistan as most converted to islam and there's no concept of caste in islam. But people still associate with their castes and thats what i'm saying that those kanjars who converted will still be associated with their caste, its a different thing that since now word kanjar has a negative connotation attached to it hence none would like to associate themselves with it. So i referred to those kanjars whose are muslims now (hence no caste) but their ancestors were kanjars .

I didn't even knew kanjar meant pimp in Pakistan, he calls every Indian bhangee hence i answered in kind. That was a casteist reply to a casteist remark.

Yes there are 8.000 kanjars in Pakistan who moved from India. While millions live in India like you :haha:

In Pakistan its known as profession and not caste a part from those 8.000 who belong to it and live in South Punjab and Sindh which border Rajasthan. I guess Rajasthan is full of kanjars :rofl:

I know shan is a racist. @shan you need to stfu bro everywhere you go to start a race war.

In Islam there is no concept of caste but in Pakistan there are remnants of caste system from Hinduism but it is entirely different than ancient caste system and it even differentiates from province to province. Like I am Syed that is high standing in Punjab next to the land owners but in Pashtun areas Syeds are of a lower standing.

However the land owning Chaudrys or Nawabs or Sardars whatever they call themselves are near the top in all provinces because of the power they wield.

Yes, low cast hindus convert to other religions , this process is going on today too.Rich western countries are luring tribals and low cast to convert by providing them with some petty facilities like old days of Mughals used jajiya to get low cast converted.

I know shan is a racist. @shan you need to stfu bro everywhere you go to start a race war.

In Islam there is no concept of caste but in Pakistan there are remnants of caste system from Hinduism but it is entirely different than ancient caste system and it even differentiates from province to province. Like I am Syed that is high standing in Punjab next to the land owners but in Pashtun areas Syeds are of a lower standing.

However the land owning Chaudrys or Nawabs or Sardars whatever they call themselves are near the top in all provinces because of the power they wield.

Bro this is caste thread, ofcourse i will talk about Indian castes here where else? Also castes and race not the same thing. 98% of Indians are similar to each other, Indian upper castes brahmins, rajputs baniya genetics are same as our punjabi dalits brothers like christian. Thats why i call them bhanghees, its not my fault if they believe in caste superiority. Look at Jakir Bhai posting brahmin bhangeess names as if they have super genes compared to other low caste.

Indian brahmins are basically bhanghees who have fooled other Indians in to believing they are something which they are not.

Yes there are 8.000 kanjars in Pakistan who moved from India. While millions live in India like you :haha:

In Pakistan its known as profession and not caste a part from those 8.000 who belong to it and live in South Punjab and Sindh which border Rajasthan. I guess Rajasthan is full of kanjars :rofl:

Again moving round in circles like a kanjar, i dont care what you kanjars did to bring bad name to your community, but i can see your numbers rising in Pakistan with even non-kanjars becoming kanjars as you claim :lol:

Bro this is caste thread, ofcourse i will talk about Indian castes here where else? Also castes and race not the same thing. 98% of Indians are similar to each other, Indian upper castes brahmins, rajputs baniya genetics are same as our punjabi dalits brothers like christian. Thats why i call them bhanghees, its not my fault if they believe in caste superiority. Look at Jakir Bhai posting brahmin bhangeess names as if they have super genes compared to other low caste.

Indian brahmins are basically bhanghees who have fooled other Indians in to believing they are something which they are not.

Bro you do it in every thread though.

Bro you do it in every thread though.

because bhanghee , brahmin bania etc is not insult but pride of Indians who are castiest by birth. I have been here long enough, i understand their real nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom