What's new

Border Guards of Bangladesh denies influx to northeast from Bangladesh

Here in Japan and in west europe and USA there are millions of Indians who are without visa and try to get political shelter by falsifying documents. But, you are talking big about your superpoor country. India is a shame and Indian lifestyle is a shame. Do not brag about India. We know what it is and what it is not, the dirtiest people are all living in a planet called India.

In kuwait too, but i won't deny that there are alot of illegal Bangladeshis too but ofcourse more Indians than them

Let me state if an Indian fisherman crossed in to Sri Lankan water I would not support his killing/murder and would condemn it.

If the same fisherman went in to Sri Lankan water and yelled "I'm in Sri Lankan water and I know it", and was killed for doing so I would not support that and totally condemn it.

If the same fisherman went in to Sri Lankan water and yelled "I'm in Sri Lankan water and I know it" and then hurled abuse at the Sri Lankan navy, swore at them and taunted them and was killed for doing so, I would not support his murder.

Why?

1. He is a civilian

2. He is unarmed

3. Most importantly illegal border trespass does not carry a death sentence.

Awesome post.

Kudos to you.

You made a great point without setting off some serious fireworks.

@Hammer-fist, you have to understand Indians think their people eat gold and drink honey and sleep on Makhmal. But, you have shattered their dreams by saying that it is indeed a begger country. India wants a delaying process to implement Teesta and other Treaties including swapping of Chitmahal territories. So, the BoI sent this BSF team to complain about illegal immigrants. When Singapore is asking our womwnt to work as housekeeper at $480/month, how it is possible for our people to go to India where people defecate in the open? Only those people go and come back who were partly Assamese and partly bangladeshis.

when you accept all the Royingas and give them dual citizenship, then we may consider your request. It is easier said than done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom