What's new

Bangladeshis who entered border areas of Tripura to be repatriated from today

You give them a pole in the bar to perform pole dancing and they suprise you with a pole vault trick with a fixed pole

That was the kind of answer I was looking for, I am glad you didn't disappoint me :D

Mr it is Mundu not lungi.We use modern dress or Mundu only formal occasion or travelling.
polls_BooHoo_Cry_baby_1753_624492_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Yes. Finally a good move. Also before sending them, make them sterile.
These can't be Bangladeshis. They must be Indian Muslims. Ask the chump who started a new thread claiming so in this forum :D
Only 84? Kick every lungi out.

Ah All of them are tribal buddhists and hindus who entered into India to seek Assylum . Thank you india , now hand them over to us. How dare they protest against military camps and Army?

Good start.. They better go back to their land of milk & honey.. :azn::coffee:
good move..
It is a stupid argument...Assam is not a developed state or a job generation center than people will come to Tripura and Assam..IF Indian muslim would like to go for job then they wll go to metro cities nor to TRIPURA...So all these illegals should be send back with proper channel without any harm..

I appreciate this Indian help. These tribals in khagrachari tried cause nuisance. When charged by army they fled into Tripura. Thank you very much for handing them over to the Army . Good Job.

Last edited:

So you actually believe some shit piece in You tube.?Why I am not surprised?:rofl:
Same thing you dont know anything about Kerala.Take a Visa .please dont pole vault:lol::lol::lol:
Visit Kochi .You will get what I mean.

So you actually believe some shit piece in You tube.?Why I am not surprised?:rofl:
Same thing you dont know anything about Kerala.Take a Visa .please dont pole vault:lol::lol::lol:
Visit Kochi .You will get what I mean.
way to go ignorant
1947508_475130252614771_1408146267_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom