What's new

BSF picks up 5 Bangladeshi nationals from inside Bangladesh

What about the people? I have never seen any BD poster condemning any act of transgression at India-BD border. But they would always join together to denunciate BSF if it acts against such contravention. Do they find it acceptable behavior? Whether someone is poor or not, international border is supposed to be no-transpassing zone. Or is it that they want some special concessions for BDians?!
you think they dont know what is going on?

There must be some sane posters across the border. Not all must have their head in the sand.
all of them are sane. All of them know what is going on. Its just an outrage they are supposed to show.
Its a small country, not like India where a tamil will have little idea about ground situation in indo-bd border.

What about the people? I have never seen any BD poster condemning any act of transgression at India-BD border. But they would always join together to denunciate BSF if it acts against such contravention. Do they find it acceptable behavior? Whether someone is poor or not, international border is supposed to be no-transpassing zone. Or is it that they want some special concessions for BDians?!

Never is the role of BD border guards discussed. They are mute spectators in almost every news. But they are labeled to be lap-dog of corrupt central govt and thus impotent to do anything. What the hell is wrong with you people? It cannot be that entire force is incompetent. All they do is flag meeting. Is that all their role? Or may be, just may be, BSF IS DOING THE RIGHT THING!

Your force is doing fine.

I agree though, BGB has become rather incompetent just like the other security agencies in BD. Even gangsters get to wear and use police equipment during riots! So that gives us an idea.

The BD-Indo border is rather porous and generally poor in security. And security hasn't improved one bit during the past couple of years. It worsened! In fact, India shares the largest border with Bangladesh.

I agree though, BGB has become rather incompetent just like the other security agencies in BD. Even gangsters get to wear and use police equipment during riots! So that gives us an idea.

The BD-Indo border is rather porous and generally poor in security. And security hasn't improved one bit during the past couple of years. It worsened! In fact, India shares the largest border with Bangladesh.

All I am saying is that BD posters never try to condemn the act of border transgression, rather, on occasions they even justify it. Is it just their hate for India that they would condone such a crime and criticize the security agency (rightfully) repressing it?

Found this:

BSF detainees 5 Bangladeshis

UNAMGANJ: The personnel of Border Security Force (BSF) of India abducted four Bangladeshis from Laudergar frontier under Tahirpur upazila of the district on Saturday afternoon.

They are Shukkur Ali, son of Chunnu Mia of Maksedpur village, Shajahan Ali, son of Abdul Selim, Nayeb Ali, son of Marde Mia and Pahar Ali, son of Asar Uddin.

Sunamganj Border Gaurd Bangladesh (BGB)-8 Laudergar BOP Subeder Ibrahim told banglanews: “The BSF picked up the four Bangladesh nationals as they crossed Indian border mistakenly while collecting firewood.”

Later, a flag meeting was held in this regard around 2:00pm Sunday, he added.

In the meeting, BSF assured that they would return the four Bangladeshis on Sunday afternoon.

Besides, the BSF detained another man named Imani from Dabri frontier under Haripur upazila in Thakugaon district on Sunday morning.

The opener deliberately changed the thread title. Request you to modify it (remove the part from inside Bangladesh), as the none of the news articles, not even OP article says that.

@Loki..No not at all....Even our forces are also not doing fine...The problem is that the real issue is hardly discussed in this foroum because we always digress our discussion towards emotional shouting rather than any logical issue...

It is also true that Border police official are not sane either....Because without their convenience, this practice of crossing the border bussiness will never happen...I fear what might have been happening is that some section of currupt BSF might be targeting to those people who are poor and who can not afford to pay bribe to the border guard....And what might happen in this process is that the terrorist or any other people who are really the person needs to caught off, is always finds a way to cross the border by bribing the corrupt border guard from both the nations and ordinary citizen becomes the prey to the bullet....

Last edited by a moderator:
Try to pick some Chinese from China boarder for a change.

We can do that, We have even arrested Chinese spies at the border. National security is important. May be they are tress passing.

Well as far as I know I have never heard of Chinese civilian trying to sneak in to India. If they try, they would sure be apprehended. As far as Bangladeshi's are concerned...there are millions residing illegally all over India. And everyday thousands try their luck to cross in through the porous borders. Unfortunate ones are nabbed...what's there to be sentimental.

There is nothing small or big...Come on, even Sri Lankan Navy picks up Indian fisherman if they cross the border. If somebody crosses illegally they will be nabbed. By the way that is the sole purpose of having a Border Security Force...else what should they do..sell "chole bhature" in the border.

I am confused. Are you Indian or Nepali:undecided:?

1. What is a Madel?

2. No such things as small or big countries, just countries protecting their own sovereignty and security. Sri Lanka picks up Indian fishermen if they stray, US/Mexico border has same issues, so does Pak-Afghanistan to a certain extent.

1. Sorry spelling mistake "Medal".
2. The reason we don't pick on people from your side of border is that unfortunately they are mostly Muslim Bengali. When Bengal was divided, we didn't only lost Hindu majority area but also lost some Muslim majority area specially near the borders.So its hard for us to shoot Muslim Bengali unlike BSF, who are from other parts of India.

You got a cheap mentality ,,ppl like ur the 1 who fight in the name of religion,,every1 can understand wht ur trying to say,,Muslim brothers r fighting in ur own country.fix that first & then talk about our Indian Muslims.

I think ,,,Raw must have appointed their men in BGB across indian border or might be the work of AL.

1. Sorry spelling mistake "Medal".
2. The reason we don't pick on people from your side of border is that unfortunately they are mostly Muslim Bengali. When Bengal was divided, we didn't only lost Hindu majority area but also lost some Muslim majority area specially near the borders.So its hard for us to shoot Muslim Bengali unlike BSF, who are from other parts of India.

:rolleyes:

Sorry My Bad :disagree:

I don't want any MADEL.

But i seriously thought that BD is a Super Duper Power as claimed by some......

Oh c'mon some even claimed that 20 odd BD soldiers killed 130+ Indian BSF soldiers (of course they din't had any proof).

Denial is not just a river in Egypt ;).

That's a weird reason,I must say and a foolish one too.

You got a cheap mentality ,,ppl like ur the 1 who fight in the name of religion,,every1 can understand wht ur trying to say,,Muslim brothers r fighting in ur own country.fix that first & then talk about our Indian Muslims.

I think ,,,Raw must have appointed their men in BGB across indian border or might be the work of AL.

I am so happy :cry:, finally there is someone in who gets me:rolleyes:. Welcome to the forum @born:lol:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom