What's new

'Northeast Indian rebels back in Bangladesh'

India hasn't done that bad to you that you dislike her more than pakistan. Its just fancy today in BD youth to be violent, radical and the easiest way to be so is disliking India.

India atmost can be termed as just a neighbour- if not friend than certainly not enemy.

If a nation acts like my enemy, then it's my enemy. We can only judge you by your actions, not your word, you've fooled this AL government with your lies, and they still believe your country after 40 years of lies, but these geriatric bunch are dying out an they can't fight time.

India was important at one time in our policy considerations but now others are taking its place, the EU, USA and increasingly China.

Let the new government come into power, 2014 is the year you will start seeing changes if Modi becomes PM (i was once anti-Modi)

Congress is lazy and less responsive to be honest. All I can say (read try), don't jump into conclusions so early...India is not your enemy...ignore the fellow Indians who act bossy and try to insult BD.. :)

Modi and the BJP were one of the reasons the deals got scuppered, they an mamtaji, what makes you think anything will be different with them, you expect them to turn around an say we only opposed the deal because we were in opposition?

He has less honour them the lot in congress, the relation will get worse, remember this time in Bangladesh the government will likely be formed by the BNP, and they hate Modi.

No. The IA troops (it was not BSF, check the dress of the dead) in Boroibari left only 16 of their comrades, but carried away the remaining 81 of the dead. So, one can say IA are reasonably disciplined.

Their bad decision was to underestimate the inner strength of the 13 BDR troops on that fateful night and to send 400 IA troops to catch or kill them. How the Indians can fight a group of troops who were knowingly waiting there to die?

Glorious ia troops love fleeing the fields...during 62 war with China there were incidents when these brave hearts indian soldiers fled battleground and picked their hiding in a different country Bhutan. Chinese soldiers showing respect to the sovereignty of a third country didn't get in Bhutan otherwise later there would be entertaining kneel down scene :partay: .

What are you on about? What boat? I just stated a FACT that under BNP's rule separatists were given a free hand and AL has cooperated in contrast and we appreciate it. If BD wants to not cooperate and become another Pakistan then we can not come between you and your aspiration. Its your country after all. Its you Bangladeshis who keep going on about how India runs your country, we don't.

You may be in the habit of overestimating your importance, but we look at you as a neighbor with whom we can cooperate in certain areas and need to be careful of in some others, same as any other country expects of any of their neighbors.

What a ridiculous assertion that you have made that BD is any way comparable to Pakistan!

We are a unitary state and it is not possible to cause the sort of trouble in our state like in a federal country, where many nations have come together to form a legal state.

India has already tried to separate the Chittagong Hill Tracts from BD due to it's need to meddle in the affairs of all it's neighbours, so that it can keep all the neighbours weak and so keep itself boss in the South Asian.

As for our importance, please bear in mind that BD has a reasonable strong economy now(growing 6-7% a year) and is aiming to be a decent military power by 2030. Even the Awami League is buying military hardware at a rate of a billion dollars a year now and this figure can only grow with the increase in size of the economy - since the Awami League came to power 4 years ago, BD's GDP has increased by over 50% whereas in India it has gone up by only 10%:lol:

When BD's military modernisation is completed by 2030, you will have Pakistan on your left, BD on your right and China in your Norh-East.

A military strong BD will put paid to Indian dreams to control South Asia:lol:

If a nation acts like my enemy, then it's my enemy. We can only judge you by your actions, not your word, you've fooled this AL government with your lies, and they still believe your country after 40 years of lies, but these geriatric bunch are dying out an they can't fight time.

India was important at one time in our policy considerations but now others are taking its place, the EU, USA and increasingly China.

You are as free as I am and you can chose your friends but to create enemy out of thin air just for the sake of some melodrama and excitement is never recommended.

Enemy is too powerful a term to be used so recklessly.

Frankly, we don't really need to fund these rebels, India will disintegrate through its own deeds, a country where its own people are termed as illegal citizens.

After examining the population growth and demographic statistics, Roy instead states that many of the presumed illegal Bangladeshis are actually Indian citizens migrating from neighboring states.[4]

What a ridiculous assertion that you have made that BD is any way comparable to Pakistan!

We are a unitary state and it is not possible to cause the sort of trouble in our state like in a federal country, where many nations have come together to form a legal state.

India has already tried to separate the Chittagong Hill Tracts from BD due to it's need to meddle in the affairs of all it's neighbours, so that it can keep all the neighbours weak and so keep itself boss in the South Asian.

As for our importance, please bear in mind that BD has a reasonable strong economy now(growing 6-7% a year) and is aiming to be a decent military power by 2030. Even the Awami League is buying military hardware at a rate of a billion dollars a year now and this figure can only grow with the increase in size of the economy - since the Awami League came to power 4 years ago, BD's GDP has increased by over 50% whereas in India it has gone up by only 10%:lol:

When BD's military modernisation is completed by 2030, you will have Pakistan on your left, BD on your right and China in your Norh-East.

A military strong BD will put paid to Indian dreams to control South Asia:lol:

You just smashed into to little pieces the collective dream of 1.2 billion people! You big mouths are heartless.

No. The IA troops (it was not BSF, check the dress of the dead) in Boroibari left only 16 of their comrades, but carried away the remaining 81 of the dead. So, one can say IA are reasonably disciplined.

Their bad decision was to underestimate the inner strength of the 13 BDR troops on that fateful night and to send 400 IA troops to catch or kill them. How the Indians can fight a group of troops who were knowingly waiting there to die?

Ohh please.. dont go into conspiracy theories.. Post some link with proof if you have any.. !00's of army men my a$$.. Just brag about killing 16 BSF guys.. Thats the best you can do now..

Let the new government come into power, 2014 is the year you will start seeing changes if Modi becomes PM (i was once anti-Modi)

Congress is lazy and less responsive to be honest. All I can say (read try), don't jump into conclusions so early...India is not your enemy...ignore the fellow Indians who act bossy and try to insult BD.. :)

The following quotes are for you Mr. Faiq Fattah, a proud indian:

The most dangerous thing ever to do is to allow muslims into your country. We Indians are still suffering the consequences of being good to these evil rascals.

It was commented by an indian on a CNN report What threat do foreign jihadists pose? - CNN.com . I've been seeing some of your last comments and finally decided to give you a taste of your compatriot..how he looks at you. These people don't have minimum respect for their compatriots for being from different religion, how'll they deal with foreigners? No wonder, india is currently no. 1 racist country in the world where everyday minority people are slaughtered by majority.

Glorious ia troops love fleeing the fields...during 62 war with China there were incidents when these brave hearts indian soldiers fled battleground and picked their hiding in a different country Bhutan. Chinese soldiers showing respect to the sovereignty of a third country didn't get in Bhutan otherwise later there would be entertaining kneel down scene :partay: .

Another entertaining scene was millions of people running into our country afraid of Razakar's.. Didnt see this heroism at that time.. It was because of Indian army, you have your own land.. Otherwise you are in a situation far worse than Palestine..Just do not brag about other country do to us.. You are in a far worse situation than us..

When it comes to story making, no one can beat Bangladeshis.. I give you that!!

India hasn't done that bad to you that you dislike her more than pakistan. Its just fancy today in BD youth to be violent, radical and the easiest way to be so is disliking India.

India atmost can be termed as just a neighbour- if not friend than certainly not enemy.

India loves to deceive other countries which is not acceptable in the International society.

1) Our Sk. Mujib gave Tin Bigha to India, but India did not give us a corridor to one of our enclaves very near the border.

2) In 2001, BDR gave back (our) land it seized in Pirduah, nevertheless, a 400-strong IA troops attacked our BoP in Boroibari.

3) This time we handed over ULFA leaders and arranged transit, but India did not pass LBA and Teesta water treaties in the Parliament.

India cannot be trusted as a friend. It is always there to back stab us. Friendship must be cultivated.

@eastwatch I did ask you to give a valid link of 400 soldiers other than your imagination..

Last edited by a moderator:
@eastwatch I did ask you to give a valid link of 400 soldiers other than your imagination..

There is no link. The only link is the BA/BGB military officers who know every tiny detail of the event that unfurled in two different places along the border.

1) The first one was Pirduah which was a east Pakistan territory. Indian military did not return it to Bangaldesh after 1971, because it is a strategic area. An interim treaty required IA/BSF not to build roads or any permanent structures in the vicinity.

2) BDR troops saw the construction of roads in the early months of 2001. They protested, but BSF did not heed.

3) BDR attacked the BSF camp, arrested the BSF thugs and captured Pirduah. There was subsequent ceasefire, and the BSF troops and Pirduah were handed back to India. Heavy presence, about 5,000, of IA troops was unable to take action against BDR because it also had mobilized at least 600 troops.

4) IA decided to take revenge by capturing BDR troops that guard the BoP in Boroibari about a 100 km away from Pirduah. 400 IA troops entered BD but was seen by a small boy who came to check the level of irrigation water in the paddy field.

5) He ran to his house and his father and uncles ran to the BoP.

6) BDR decided to fight the enemy. The result was 97 dead. 81 dead bodies were carried by their comrades to India, but 16 bodies remained in BD land.

7) Both countries decided accept only 16 as the Indian casualities in order to cool down the situation.

Killing is not that important, but I must commend the bravery of the BDR troops 13 against IA troops 400. IA CO, a Major, was also killed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom