What's new

'Northeast Indian rebels back in Bangladesh'

Northeast India was annexed during the British Rule of India and now they want Independence from oppressive India and that is understandable. And Khalistan, Kashmir , Seven sister states and Sikkim also want Independence too.

Seven sister states and Northeast india are same. You missed Maoists, there are currently 30 Red Corridors (Maoist controlled areas) throughout india :cheesy: . Let's all wish for all the success of these revolutionary folks.

Well what India will do, I guess is something we will only find out if Bangladesh gets a new govt and supports these insurgent groups. Until then, it is all hot air and misplaced bravado as you mentioned. pce out..

Oh come on don't go an abandon your country men, seriously your right lets see. The AL are out and it looks as if the rebels are gearing up to rebuilding their networks, and what is your government gonna do? The same as it did before, complain an ***** about us not doing enough to prevent them bla bla. An our government won't have to help them just keep out of their way.

One liner name-calling remarks with no substance are not worth my time. I won't respond to those, except to point out that they are not worth my time.

Listen to me suppa powa delegate, things are going to be like this soon.....along indo-China border China will take the control, what China says india will bow down and hear. Likewise, along Pakistani and Bangladeshi border india will listen to both Pakistan and Bangladesh...what they wish, how they wish will run there. If this is not the case, we'll kill the d$gs along our border like we did several times before (of course only the d$gs named bsf not the unarmed civilian). Hopefully, newly rising Sri Lanka who managed to control their india instigated inner insurgency will join the same club, they already started beating indian fish thugs on their water.

Failing to come accord mentioned above there'll be no india...did I knock the dumb area of yours where the brain is? If not, no problem, start sharpening your nukes other than big mouthing here.

Seiko, swatch or what ever your name is, your friends the AL are gonna lose the next election and one of the main reasons is for trusting you guys, your government lied and lied big time. The whole thing was agreed a long time ago, even you guys here on PDF were jumping up and down about how border issues and the river sharing had been negotiated, done an dusted thanks to the ALs belief in the Indians, then bam, your mamtaji puts a spanner in the works an the indian gov has to back out of the agreement, after we full-filled our part. Typical indian backstabbers, how do you think we can trust you now?

Like I care who is going to rule your country.. Dude, you have every right to select your leader whom you seem fit.. You think international treaties sort out like you people talk in PDF.. If you think BDL is going to do any better, then good luck with that..

What about -
Dalitstan? and...
Deccanistan?
Azad Keral?
Dravidistan?
Kolkatastan?
Dillistan?
Mughalistan?
Stanistan?
Nostanistan?
etcstan?

:azn:
Seven sister states and Northeast india are same. You missed Maoists, there are currently 30 Red Corridors (Maoist controlled areas) throughout india :cheesy: . Let's all wish for all the success of these revolutionary folks.

You deal with real people not wahabbi India and Hindu/Sikh/Jain/Buddhist/etc hating keyboard Jihadis :coffee:
I've so many Bangladeshi friends, they really think India as there ally...

Why are you against us? We were the ones that helped you in gaining independence, secondly our only rival is Pakistan (not even China, Ind-China relations are getting stable)

Good luck with supporting our rebels.. Its clear that people haven't learn from whats happening to countries who considered fanatics as "strategic assets" .. Not to worry.. You will be in that learning curve soon :oops:

They are left out pakistanis only, so no wonders they are quite impressed with their brothers and want to run the same path to show solidity with them "on PDF".

I've so many Bangladeshi friends, they really think India as there ally...

Why are you against us? We were the ones that helped you in gaining independence, secondly our only rival is Pakistan (not even China, Ind-China relations are getting stable)

They're lying, an you fell for it, it's just a Bangladeshi trait to be polite. Right now in Bangladesh, majority of the population dislike india more then pakistan, just look at the way felani incident is playing up on Facebook.

Here is the thing after the civil war people loved the Indians an hated the Pakistanis. But you Indians thought we should always feel indebted to you, even as you take advantage of us, the AL being so close to india are blinkered, but the feeling among the new generation is shifting to an anti india stance.

Pakistan is history, an thousands of kilometres away, no longer relevant to us, but your next door an we have many issues with you. Interference, border, water etc etc, in fact the general public sees China as a friend and india as the enemy, then we also hear about the anti-Muslim riots constantly happening and how Muslims are treated and killed in your country, which doesn't help.

Even I was pro-india before I came to the PDF and talked to other Bangladeshi's in Dhaka, (you can see from my early post the gradual change) but gradually I began to really dislike Indians and now come to think of you lot as the enemy, similar to the way most Bangladeshi young generation do.

@Faiq Fattah do not be confused about an average Bangladeshis reaction with these lot.. Most of them are considered us as friends and allys.. These guys do not represent them ;)

lOL.. Now your the joker....:cuckoo:, go to dhaka an sprout your india supa powa cr*p there an see what happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
lOL.. Now your the joker....:cuckoo:, go to dhaka an sprout your india supa powa cr*p there an see what happens.

Where did I said about any super power thingy here?? Some of the members here visited Dhaka and knows what common Bangladeshis think.. I think @Roybot knows it better..

Last edited by a moderator:
They are left out pakistanis only, so no wonders they are quite impressed with their brothers and want to run the same path to show solidity with them "on PDF".

Really considering many of my moms family were in the freedom struggle and some died by Pakistanis, I don't like pakistan, but I still hate india more. Pakistan is no longer relevant, it's history, it's as important as Cuba is to us now, I dislike india for it dishonorable ways and has nada to do with the Pakistanis.

Listen to me suppa powa delegate, things are going to be like this soon.....along indo-China border China will take the control, what China says india will bow down and hear. Likewise, along Pakistani and Bangladeshi border india will listen to both Pakistan and Bangladesh...what they wish, how they wish will run there. If this is not the case, we'll kill the d$gs along our border like we did several times before (of course only the d$gs named bsf not the unarmed civilian). Hopefully, newly rising Sri Lanka who managed to control their india instigated inner insurgency will join the same club, they already started beating indian fish thugs on their water.

Failing to come accord mentioned above there'll be no india...did I knock the dumb area of yours where the brain is? If not, no problem, start sharpening your nukes other than big mouthing here.

As I said before:

2012.04.16.china-yawn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom