What's new

'Northeast Indian rebels back in Bangladesh'

What will happen? I guess people in BD are moderate and civilised. Isn't it?

Yes we are civilised, an if your respectful we will treat guests accordingly, but that does not mean we regard you as a friendly nation. There is a major shift going on in Bangladesh, the old guard of the AL who had a warm felling towards you are being replaced with more pragmatic younger generation that distrusts you.

Listen to me suppa powa delegate, things are going to be like this soon.....along indo-China border China will take the control, what China says india will bow down and hear. Likewise, along Pakistani and Bangladeshi border india will listen to both Pakistan and Bangladesh...what they wish, how they wish will run there. If this is not the case, we'll kill the d$gs along our border like we did several times before (of course only the d$gs named bsf not the unarmed civilian). Hopefully, newly rising Sri Lanka who managed to control their india instigated inner insurgency will join the same club, they already started beating indian fish thugs on their water.

There they are again, Bangladeshis barking all over the place, names-dropping, naming every country in the region, in the hope that they will all come help bangladesh conquer India. Delsuions of grandeur aquires a new meaning for these people. Listen, kids...Bangladesh cannot fight our paramilitaries, let alone our armed forces. It's a fact.

Just like Pakistanis hope that one day big daddy china will come destroy India for them, (earlier they used to dream that USA would), Bangladeshis can keep hoping that china and sri lanka (lol) will do it for them. And yea, north east will join Bangladesh, since b'desh is the most desirable country on earth (I wonder why Bangladeshis pole vault into NE, rather than vice versa), Maoists will give central India to china, Kashmir will of course join that Islamic paradise called Pakistan, and south India will be handed over to sri lanka as war booty.

It is really a desperate situation for a country, when they hope that Sri lanka of all countries will come to their aid to fight India militarily. I mean, a country who's entire air force is smaller than a squadron. How about Antarctica, will they also send their military to aid bangldesh? I hear the penguins are rearing to have a go at India.

This will happen, that will happen. Wake me up when India loses even an inch of her territory. Or when Bangladesh gains one inch. Until then, it is all hot air from a fish smelling bottom. Adieu!

Im a proud Muslim living in India...and I still think Bangladesh is good friendly neighbor of India... peace brother :)

Good to hear that bro, one should take pride in ones beliefs and nation. But how is that a factor, I not a practising Muslim in fact I am catholic on my dad's side and Muslim on my mums side, but I respect all religions. We were friends a few decade ago, but now your nation is the enemy. Peace bro.

There they are again, Bangladeshis barking all over the place, names-dropping, naming every country in the region, in the hope that they will all come help bangladesh conquer India. Delsuions of grandeur aquires a new meaning for these people. Listen, kids...Bangladesh cannot fight our paramilitaries, let alone our armed forces. It's a fact.

Just like Pakistanis hope that one day big daddy china will come destroy India for them, (earlier they used to dream that USA would), Bangladeshis can keep hoping that china and sri lanka (lol) will do it for them. And yea, north east will join Bangladesh, since b'desh is the most desirable country on earth (I wonder why Bangladeshis pole vault into NE, rather than vice versa), Maoists will give central India to china, Kashmir will of course join that Islamic paradise called Pakistan, and south India will be handed over to sri lanka as war booty.

It is really a desperate situation for a country, when they hope that Sri lanka of all countries will come to their aid to fight India militarily. I mean, a country who's entire air force is smaller than a squadron. How about Antarctica, will they also send their military to aid bangldesh? I hear the penguins are rearing to have a go at India.

Wake me up when India loses even an inch of her territory. Or when that sad country called Bangladesh gains one inch. Until then, it is all hot air from a fish smelling bottom. Adieu!

Still blowing hot air I see, must I remind you what happened to your paramilitaries the last time they tried something? 17 dead an the rest ran leaving their injured in the paddy fields...if you'd like I can post the pics?

Still blowing hot air I see, must I remind you what happened to your paramilitaries the last time they tried something? 17 dead an the rest ran leaving their injured in the paddy fields...if you'd like I can post the pics?

After which your paramilitary went to war with your military. Such discipline, such unity.

I was replying to a post about India being conquered by b'desh and china and srilanka. It is easy to understand what is hot air and what isn't. I will repeat: wake me when that happens. Wake me when Bangladesh takes even an inch from us.

After which your paramilitary went to war with your military. Such discipline, such unity.

Yea but still kicked your BSF super soldiers ***, how disciplined an honourable was leaving your injured an dying in the field of battle?

Yea but still kicked your BSF super soldiers ***, how disciplined an honourable was leaving your injured an dying in the field of battle?

I'm sure that will be remembered as the greatest military victory in the history of Bangladesh, when they killed a few border guards.

Pity that you have to boast about such an incident. Shows the worth of your military capabilities. And then, to top it all, people who's biggest military accomplishment is killing 17 border guards, boasts about conquering India's north east with Sri lanka's help. LOL. Comical.

Even I respect every religion, Islam don't teach us to fight.

You are straightforwardly saying India is your enemy, please go in detail.. you are blaming the whole country for what only a few individuals are responsible. This matter can be sought out, I hope your country doesn't become a coward like Pakistan...

Please look at the brighter side bro , negatives will always be there but we gotta move on...we're neighboring countries, we share borders, and most importantly people in India have considerable respect for Bangladesh (until they defeat us in a cricket match :P )

This nothing personal, I hate india for its policies, for lying and cheating, even their friend in the AL are turning against them. You need to read through Bangladesh India relations to understand why it has soured, after the liberation, we signed a treaty with you we gave up precious land in return for a small strip of land, but what your nation did was dishonourable, they took the land and then refused to hand over the strip as promised, instead years later they offered to lease it but still keep our land.

Then there is the other issues of the border enclaves and treaties that we waiting over 40 years to be sorted, when it does come close your government reneges, how honourable is that? Then there is the issue of water sharing etc etc.

Your government has been constantly lying, cheating and so on, how do you expect such to trust your nation anymore? So you see your nation cannot be trusted, and should be considered the enemy, at least the west and Chinese keep their words to us.

BNP, corrupt though it was, is coming back in the next election. What are you going to do about it? India will have to learn to live with Bangladesh and not only with AL. AL thugs will be ousted because India also betrayed AL govt by not keeping its promises. So, in a short time you will have a boat that will not to float.

What are you on about? What boat? I just stated a FACT that under BNP's rule separatists were given a free hand and AL has cooperated in contrast and we appreciate it. If BD wants to not cooperate and become another Pakistan then we can not come between you and your aspiration. Its your country after all. Its you Bangladeshis who keep going on about how India runs your country, we don't.

You may be in the habit of overestimating your importance, but we look at you as a neighbor with whom we can cooperate in certain areas and need to be careful of in some others, same as any other country expects of any of their neighbors.

No. The IA troops (it was not BSF, check the dress of the dead) in Boroibari left only 16 of their comrades, but carried away the remaining 81 of the dead. So, one can say IA are reasonably disciplined.

Their bad decision was to underestimate the inner strength of the 13 BDR troops on that fateful night and to send 400 IA troops to catch or kill them. How the Indians can fight a group of troops who were knowingly waiting there to die?

I'm sure that will be remembered as the greatest military victory in the history of Bangladesh, when they killed a few border guards.

Pity that you have to boast about such an incident. Shows the worth of your military capabilities. And then, to top it all, people who's biggest military accomplishment is killing 17 border guards, boasts about conquering India's north east with Sri lanka's help. LOL. Comical.

Talk to those that talk about conquering, I just answered your cra*p about how powerful your paramilitaries are and how in your wild imagination thy can beat a standing army of over 300000. Your over blown egos are getting the better of you, stop talking jingoistic rubbish.

Even I respect every religion, Islam don't teach us to fight.

You are straightforwardly saying India is your enemy, please go in detail.. you are blaming the whole country for what only a few individuals are responsible. This matter can be sought out, I hope your country doesn't become a coward like Pakistan...

Please look at the brighter side bro , negatives will always be there but we gotta move on...we're neighboring countries, we share borders, and most importantly people in India have considerable respect for Bangladesh (until they defeat us in a cricket match :P )

Oh yea forgot, we're not quite there yet with our cricket setup, but were on our way now, BPL and the new Dhaka league setup is starting to bring forward new player. So prepare yourselves to hating us too...:cheesy:

Notice how the Bangladeshi players love knocking India out of major tournaments....

Yes we are civilised, an if your respectful we will treat guests accordingly, but that does not mean we regard you as a friendly nation. There is a major shift going on in Bangladesh, the old guard of the AL who had a warm felling towards you are being replaced with more pragmatic younger generation that distrusts you.

Pragmatic or violent youth?

Really considering many of my moms family were in the freedom struggle and some died by Pakistanis, I don't like pakistan, but I still hate india more. Pakistan is no longer relevant, it's history, it's as important as Cuba is to us now, I dislike india for it dishonorable ways and has nada to do with the Pakistanis.

India hasn't done that bad to you that you dislike her more than pakistan. Its just fancy today in BD youth to be violent, radical and the easiest way to be so is disliking India.

India atmost can be termed as just a neighbour- if not friend than certainly not enemy.

Back
Top Bottom