What's new

5 Indians held with 36 gold bars in Bangladesh

Not taking sides or anything, but the Daily Mail is extremely unreliable. I'm saying this because they mostly attack Muslims and falsify stories when it's regarding Islam or Muslims. But yes, that Nido Tania news was very sad.

Well, this report is not about Muslims.

Have you spent all day searching lol? Daily mail is a great source, just look up their reputation and they fail to provide sources and statistics.

Daily Mail is United Kingdom's second biggest-selling daily newspaper, quite credible source. They may have editing bias against Muslims but it has nothing to do here.

Actually Daily Mail has a anti BRICS. Bias as well which you can look up. And a newspaper noted for a bias hardly has a good reputation. Just stop clutching at straws, your embarrassing yourself.

And your prove? Anything written against India is biased?

If no group in India has released statistics then why would the daily mail have these figures? Please think logically.

Yes, I'm thinking logically that's why I provide sources for each of my comments, unlike you.

Yes we are running a sort of charity for the Bangaldeshi patients in Kolkata.Our state Govt. provides medical treatment to your fellow countrymen at a subsidized rate which is much lower than what they charge from the common people of Bengal.There are thousands of BD patients currently admitted in different Govt. hospitals of Kolkata.So the fact is that your countrymen pay meagre amounts to get medical facilities in our country....:coffee:

You are calling me a communal when the fact is that most of the BDians in this forum are islamic fundamentalists!Don't try to lecture me on communalism,i know exactly how you treat your minorities back in BD.I have got many BD Hindu friends here in Kolkata who have come here for higher education and they have told me how your majority community treat them in BD.Heck most of them even don't want to get back to BD after completion of their studies....:coffee:
Can you post a pic of a BD citizens discharge sheet from Calcutta's gov own hospital? And another one of local indian for same treatment with higher price? For cross check off course.
No cut ,copy,pest.
What is the definition of Islamic fundamentalists? Is it as same as hindu/Christian/Buddhist fundamentalism?So ways the fuss same shit all around.
Can you please post one Hindu BD friend you have with his real name and contact in BD? I will personally call him and ask him what happened to him?
Indian education was a thing in the past ,like 20 years back.Now days we have so many Western educated students in BD that job market for indian educated BD people is very limited. Plus unless you are an exceptional record holder,earning for better living with indian education alone is tough. Knowing all this anyone in his right mind obviously would want to stay back in india. Mostly if he is a Hindu because half of his mothers or fathers side is already settled there.
Everyone is right to have their own opinion. But don't write something you don't have any in depth knowledge about or just because you hate BD.Which is childish. Unless you are one that is.

Five Indians have been detained in Bangladesh for allegedly trying to smuggle in 36 gold bars concealed inside their rectum into the country believed to be a major conduit to sneak in the yellow metal into India.
Border Guard Bangladesh (BGB) officials detained them from a bus in Jessore district and seized the gold bars weighing 4.4 kg yesterday, The DailyStar reported.

Bijoy Kumar Chandra, Ruhith Ashok, Komal Otharar and Raj Kumar of Nagpur, and Rakesh of Ahmadabad arrived at Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport in Dhaka from Dubai on June 19, the report quoted Col Motiur Rahman, commanding officer of BGB 26 Battalion as saying.

Bangladesh is believed to be a major conduit for smuggling gold into India, where the demand for the yellow metal is high and makes smuggling attractive after import curbs by New Delhi to cut-down foreign exchange outflow.

Yesterday, the five Indians came to Benapole by a bus and completed their immigration process to return to India. But instead of crossing the border, they mysteriously boarded a Jessore-bound bus, said Rahman.

After being informed, a BGB team chased the bus and detained them. Later, BGB officials recovered 36 gold bars hidden inside their rectum, he added. On Friday, Indian Customs officials held four persons crossing over from Bangladesh via Benapole border and seized 57 gold bars from their possession.

On June 5, Bangladesh authorities seized 48 gold bars worth over USD 300,000 at Dhaka airport. The gold bars were found hanging from a black cloth inside the cargo hold-off in a Biman Bangladesh Airlines flight.

5 Indians held with 36 gold bars in Bangladesh | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis
so 36 gold bars in their asses?

Mate i am not supporting those smugglers but some jamaatis here want to skin them alive and torture them to their deaths to teach us specially BSF a lesson so that they won't shoot any BD intruder in the future.These jamaatis were bragging a lot about their capabilities and hence i just showed them their real place in this world...:coffee:
Good to know. There is 3 thread currently open in members forum about how to stop illegal Bangladeshis in india.please read the posts by your country men,their comments and methods of torture you will find that we are angels compared to them.No wonder some BD posters here are getting excited.Do you understand our language its call( AEK HATE TAALI BAJENA.)

Bangladesh should deal with indian illegals entering BD
images

Back
Top Bottom