What's new

'Northeast Indian rebels back in Bangladesh'

My Hindu mates celebrate Eid with me and I celebrate Diwali with them too ... please don't get influenced by media.

I tell you the exact scenario here, the educated middle , upper middle class don't give a damn whether you're a Hindu,Muslim, Sikh etc they live for survival, money, food, shelter....then there are idiots who are always been taught separatism , they are either attention seeking ****** or someone with low mentality.

Ok so your saying the middle class don't delve into communalism, that's funny a friend of mine and not one of those bollywoods, but a ordinary middle class Muslim, was blatantly told he wasn't welcome from buying a flat in a middle class area as he was a Muslim, period. Well I am happy to see your not effected, just spare a thought for those Muslims murdered in Gujarat and more recently in UP, when was the last time you heard of such progoms in BD? And I am sure you Modi is really secular and in no way communal.

I'll leave it here, as this is off topic and the thread is about indias NE rebels starting up again in BD.

There is no link. The only link is the BA/BGB military officers who know every tiny detail of the event that unfurled in two different places along the border.

How convincing!!

Killing is not that important, but I must commend the bravery of the BDR troops 13 against IA troops 400. IA CO, a Major, was also killed

Did the leader of the BDR troops cried "THIS IS SPARTA oops BANGLADESH" before led his mighty 13 against the 400 Indian company?? :whistle:

As I said, you lot can make up storied none other can..

Back on topic, don't worry the AL will hand over as many rebels as they can before they are kicked out of government, then apply for asylum, in India with their ill gotten loot.

How convincing!!

Did the leader of the BDR troops cried "THIS IS SPARTA oops BANGLADESH" before led his mighty 13 against the 400 Indian company?? :whistle:

As I said, you lot can make up storied none other can..

They might have if they got close enough, but considering they all ran away before we could, the opportunity didn't arise...:pissed:...but don't worry there's always a next time, your welcome to watch.

They might have if they got close enough, but considering they all ran away before we could, the opportunity didn't arise...:pissed:...but don't worry there's always a next time, your welcome to watch.

Na we witnessed a spectacular cross country marathon which millions of people participated from your country to mine.. We still suffer for accounting you lot!! These ULFA and other organisations are formed because of you in the first place..

When it comes to story making, no one can beat Bangladeshis.. I give you that!!

Ah thanks dude glad one of our talents are appreciated, so just a fable for you here go's "India is a friendly neighbour" how's that for a piece of story telling?

Na we witnessed a spectacular cross country marathon which millions of people participated from your country to mine.. We still suffer for accounting you lot!! These ULFA and other organisations are formed because of you in the first place..

Glad to have helped.

Ah thanks dude glad one of our talents are appreciated, so just a fable for you here go's "India is a friendly neighbour" how's that for a piece of story telling?

I can suggest another name also " There is no illegal Bangladeshis here in India".. Sound like a good fiction..

How convincing!!

We do not have to convince Indians about us. But, ask your IA troops. Anyway, now I am asking you why there were 16 dead IA troop bodies inside BD land? Why the bodies were not carried away by the IA troops? Can you give a convincing answer?

By the way, you ask your military officers why India is still keeping stationed 300,000 troops around BD immediately after 2001? They will certainly give you a proper answer.

I can suggest another name also " There is no illegal Bangladeshis here in India".. Sound like a good fiction..

Na mate, get the context right, when telling a story you got to get the context right, it's a invasion, actually there all BGB dressed as illegal immigrants...

We do not have to convince Indians about us. But, ask your IA troops. Anyway, now I am asking you why there were 16 dead IA troop bodies inside BD land? Why the bodies were not carried away by the IA troops? Can you give a convincing answer?

First of all it was BSF not INdian Army.. Second it was a border conflict.. There were no 400 troops and 13 troops.. Your BDR was prepared to defend the position as it was expected.. There were talks between Hasina and vajpayee and Hasina ensured high level investigation which helped easing the tension.. And Indian government do not want Hasina to loose her face before the upcoming election..Your country would have been a cake walk for us if Indian Army was involved..

By the way, you ask your military officers why India is still keeping stationed 300,000 troops around BD immediately after 2001? They will certainly give you a proper answer.

You might have some high delusions.. I am not able to find any relative data about this 300,000 troops.. If you find any please post it here.. And if you heard it from the same General who told you the story of your 13 mighty soldiers then do not sweat it..

Na mate, get the context right, when telling a story you got to get the context right, it's a invasion, actually there all BGB dressed as illegal immigrants...

Out of words?? Try harder :P

Where have all my indian friends gone, come back, I didn't mean it really, I love india! There you go Seiko, swatch, Titan what ever, another story for you...got loads more!

You just smashed into to little pieces the collective dream of 1.2 billion people! You big mouths are heartless.

A military weak BD is anyway always going to be an aberration.

Currently BD spends 1.3% of GDP on defence and when you take into account that arms imports are not included, then this is around 2% of GDP.

BD's GDP/capita has already surpassed the 1,000 US dollars barrier and is set to beat 2,000 dollars by 2020. You are then looking at an economy of 300 billion and that will allow much more powerful military forces to be created.

Laugh as much as you like Indians, but in the not too distant future you will find a BD that has a conventional military on a par with Pakistan on your eastern borders.

A military weak BD is anyway always going to be an aberration.

Currently BD spends 1.3% of GDP on defence and when you take into account that arms imports are not included, then this is around 2% of GDP.

BD's GDP/capita has already surpassed the 1,000 US dollars barrier and is set to beat 2,000 dollars by 2020. You are then looking at an economy of 300 billion and that will allow much more powerful military forces to be created.

Laugh as much as you like Indians, but in the not too distant future you will find a BD that has a conventional military on a par with Pakistan on your eastern borders.

Baring nuclear weapons it should be bigger considering current GDP of Pakistan. How ever our focus should not be blinkered towards India only, we have to live in a future multilateral world, where Pax Americana does not hold sway. Instead your likely to see new blocks arise around serval key powers including USA, the EU and China among others all competing for resources.

The political landscape will be more flux, with faster shifting in the balance of powers, troubling times ahead for all.

First of all it was BSF not INdian Army.. Second it was a border conflict.. There were no 400 troops and 13 troops.. Your BDR was prepared to defend the position as it was expected.. There were talks between Hasina and vajpayee and Hasina ensured high level investigation which helped easing the tension.. And Indian government do not want Hasina to loose her face before the upcoming election..Your country would have been a cake walk for us if Indian Army was involved..

You might have some high delusions.. I am not able to find any relative data about this 300,000 troops.. If you find any please post it here.. And if you heard it from the same General who told you the story of your 13 mighty soldiers then do not sweat it..

Out of words?? Try harder :P

1) It was IA. Check the fatigue of the dead bodies.

2) Cake walk by the IA troops just like 1971, who helped you at that time? Say when your military has ever won a battle after 1947? IA troops have exposed their weakness to our eyes in 1971. They are not good fighters.

3) You will not find data about this kind of military mobilization. Only an IA officer stationed in the east can tell you about this huge mobilization. Seems India is willing to get humiliated by china or Pakistan, but not by a tiny BD.

Where have all my indian friends gone, come back, I didn't mean it really, I love india! There you go Seiko, swatch, Titan what ever, another story for you...got loads more!

Dude, I told you mention me or reply with my quote if you want to get reply from me. If you want just to gloat then behave like it.. Fine with me.. I am not here for a debate competition..

Baring nuclear weapons it should be bigger considering current GDP of Pakistan. How ever our focus should not be blinkered towards India only, we have to live in a future multilateral world, where Pax Americana does not hold sway. Instead your likely to see new blocks arise around serval key powers including USA, the EU and China among others all competing for resources.

The political landscape will be more flux, with faster shifting in the balance of powers, troubling times ahead for all.

Farouk was the King of Egypt before Gamal Abdel Nasser took over. King Farouk used to say that there would remain 5 Kings in the world. Four are the Kings of Spade, Ruhiton, Diamond and Club, and the 5th is the King of England.

Similarly, USA will remain the only King of the world, with, of course, a few contestants for the Kingship. But, the contestants will get their economic energy by selling goods to the USA and its allies.

Back
Top Bottom