What's new

Big attack on Chaman Border crossing

Too late bro

Agar abi b badla nahi liya to 100 saal baad koi faida nahi…..

Isse behter ha Allah pe chor dein, wo badla lega in Qayamat wslay din. Iss duniya k jernailonn se kua umeed wabasta kerna

I genuinely refuse to believe that Pakistan is done for.

If our borders are secured militarily, by people who step up to the mark when they see the PA struggling this badly, then the awam can properly pull the corrupt into the streets and finish their reign.

The excuse of civil war leading to an invasion should be free from the minds of the people first. Once they can safely perform a true regime change, it only requires a bit of work

Somebody ban this Indian chuttiya. You mods have really been giving these roaches a free hand and soon an infestation problem will begin.

If the mods can tolerate insulting of the shaheed and ghazi by our own by them being called. weak incompetent canon fodered, losers of all wars..losing pants in 71 etc. Etc.. then this chu^$ is still an enemy and hardwired to do what he should.. why ban him?

If the mods can tolerate insulting of the shaheed and ghazi by our own by them being called. weak incompetent canon fodered, losers of all wars..losing pants in 71 etc. Etc.. then this chu^$ is still an enemy and hardwired to do what he should.. why ban him?
Sabse bari insult to ye army khud kerti phirti ha……

Kiss din apne civilian shaheedon ka badla lo gay afghandus se??
Jao apne khassi jernailon se zra puch k batao to sahi
If you guys in army had balls you would have annihilated half of afg by now!!
Bas forums pe jhakk marte rehna
Apna asal kaam to chordiya which was to seal/shut/secure the border……
You’ve lost total credibility and support thanks to your own policies……ab rotay kyu ho??

Real heading should be like , Clashes erupt between taliban and regime changers at chaman border in which 7 bloody civilians killed by taliban forces

They’re not your brothers stop writing this BS everywhere.
according to chanakya mandala, they can be/must be fooled into thinking so.
Mandala-Concept-of-Chanakya-Enemy-Friend-Dharmakshethra.jpg

explanation available on demand.

Last edited:
Time to permanently shut down borders all these Crossings do is to fascililtate snuggling of dollars and drugs

Do you know who makes money from smuggling?
Politicians, army/ISI, border guards port authority, coast guards, and police.

That’s why politicians want shipping ministry.

Biggest drug dealer in the world is CIA. They used that money to funds Terrorist Organizations who they use for their own goals.

This requires an immediate response. Enough is enough. These rascals are killing our boys as well as our citizens while we are calling them "a brotherly nation in disarray". A swift and significant blow needs to be given ASAP. India is hell bent in turning the Afghans against us to keep us busy there. Afghans are retards enough to do that. We need to create a buffer zone very quickly before they put Indian provided SAMS in the area, limiting our air operations.

The time to respond is NOW! I'm sick of hearing every week how our boys shed blood for no reason. These Talibs need to know Pakistani blood isn't cheap!

Too late bro

Agar abi b badla nahi liya to 100 saal baad koi faida nahi…..

Isse behter ha Allah pe chor dein, wo badla lega in Qayamat wslay din. Iss duniya k jernailonn se kua umeed wabasta kerna

I 110% agree with you. The time to retaliate and retaliate significantly is NOW!

O
Sabse bari insult to ye army khud kerti phirti ha……

Kiss din apne civilian shaheedon ka badla lo gay afghandus se??
Jao apne khassi jernailon se zra puch k batao to sahi
If you guys in army had balls you would have annihilated half of afg by now!!
Bas forums pe jhakk marte rehna
Apna asal kaam to chordiya which was to seal/shut/secure the border……
You’ve lost total credibility and support thanks to your own policies……ab rotay kyu ho??
Paet main roti hai nahi tumharay ..paer main tooti chapal..aur Jang karna chalay wah. Aur woh bhi two front.. fix your economy.. start paying taxes.. you have a wasted potential roaming in streets doing petty stuff instead of sitting in a vocational institute...ya woh bhi foj ka kaam tha?

I always wonder this myself......this used to be a forum where Pakistan, it's armed forces and our national security would be kept high at all times. Now there is so much propaganda against our own nation, our own Army and our own shaheeds? When sh$t like this hits the fan, it's the army who gives blood for the mother land at the border. While these keyboard maniacs won't leave their houses to do anything. Why has the administration so silent on this crazy propaganda?

I always wonder this myself......this used to be a forum where Pakistan, it's armed forces and our national security would be kept high at all times. Now there is so much propaganda against our own nation, our own Army and our own shaheeds? When sh$t like this hits the fan, it's the army who gives blood for the mother land at the border. While these keyboard maniacs won't leave their houses to do anything. Why has the administration so silent on this crazy propaganda?

Mentally handicapped people have been blinded by political polarization and their stupidity is there for all to see

This requires an immediate response. Enough is enough. These rascals are killing our boys as well as our citizens while we are calling them "a brotherly nation in disarray". A swift and significant blow needs to be given ASAP. India is hell bent in turning the Afghans against us to keep us busy there. Afghans are retards enough to do that. We need to create a buffer zone very quickly before they put Indian provided SAMS in the area, limiting our air operations.

The time to respond is NOW! I'm sick of hearing every week how our boys shed blood for no reason. These Talibs need to know Pakistani blood isn't cheap!

I 110% agree with you. The time to retaliate and retaliate significantly is NOW!
I’m always surprised watching Pakistanis still complain about “Indian involvement” in Afghanistan. The same geniuses complaining here were crowing at the “lesson” Pakistanis taught Americans and Indians. My god, you lot were practically ecstatic. It wasn’t Ajit Doval in Kabul after Afghanistan was “liberated”, it was Faiz Hameed, proudly signalling pakistani support to the taliban.

You play stupid games, you win stupid prizes. Stop complaining.

Chaman border should be monitored 24 7 by rotating armed drones. Any sign of trouble, a dozen volleys should land on the opposite side. But sadly PA has other priorities right now.

Definitely need the border monitored, but we should fired at “any sign of trouble”. The enemies of Pakistan would want nothing more then for Pakistan to have bad relations with Afghanistan. We must not fall into that trap.

Any response needs to be measured (but firm and predictable) to find a way to weaken the influence of those that would push the ethno-nationalist Durand line narrative, and empower those that would want to maintain good relations with Pakistan.

The PA should have a few attack helicopters near each of the five major crossing points and known hotspots, that can be called upon should heavy weapons be used from the other side, but the FC should have enough equipment to handle most situations at the border. A helicopter or drone should only be called in if the need to overpower miscreants is needed, or a post is being overrun.

Lets be real here when there is so much internal issues which the army are knee deep in the external threats only become embolden. Seriously if ISPR is asking Taliban to punish the attackers you can see how inept this leadership is.

If the Taleban announced they are joining PTI politically then one might actually see some real action taken.

Back
Top Bottom