What's new

Big attack on Chaman Border crossing

1670781684383.png

Pakistan-Afghanistan International Border Chaman Border.

As per sources fire has been stopped at 1730 hrs. ....
Afghan TTA Casualties: 3x dead 15x injured (No civilians) ..
Pakistan Civilian Casualties: 7x dead 25x injured (No military casualties)..

Time to permanently shut down borders all these Crossings do is to fascililtate snuggling of dollars and drugs

Time to permanently shut down borders all these Crossings do is to fascililtate snuggling of dollars and drugs

That is step 1

Step 2 is to bomb the cursed land of Afghanistan and create a border that is so hot that the Talirats don't dare come close to the fence

This is going to down in the history books and studied by Pakistanis in a 100 years. The failed Taliban experiment. From strategic depth to strategic headache. :lol:

Let me guess, the generals in the 80s became fascinated with Osama bin Dickheads vision of the region :lol:

I think this will now go way beyond the reach of Pakistan. What of the Pashtuns who will want retribution?

They see Afghans as a necessary end to a means.

Since these parties are ethnicity minded first they think the more Pashtuns there are the better stake we have in the country as numbers mean power.

It’s also why people give the argument of giving Afghans citizenship to counter PPP in Karachi and broader sindh.

That is a very interesting point you made

That to increase numbers pashtun nationalist parties act as cucks to Afghans and give up their self respect. Nice

We gave an inch, they took a yard.

maybe my kids will be alive for when we put them in their place. maybe.

Nah won’t happen……incompetence, corruption, beghairti, dollars, green cards, alcohol, beautiful women…..

These things are too attractive for our jernails who are now too scared to fight wars

Bas ghareeb gharon k bachay har roz shaheed hotay rahainge, while thesr jernails attend meetings in ghq

Nah won’t happen……incompetence, corruption, beghairti, dollars, green cards, alcohol, beautiful women…..

These things are too attractive for our jernails who are now too scared to fight wars

Bas ghareeb gharon k bachay har roz shaheed hotay rahainge, while thesr jernails attend meetings in ghq

Then we’ll have to change it with our own PMCs

Back
Top Bottom