Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Berlin court allows Prophet (PBUH)’s cartoons to be displayed at rally
By AFP
Published: August 16, 2012
BERLIN: A far-right group won the right from a Berlin court Thursday to display provocative caricatures of the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) during planned demonstrations outside mosques this weekend.
The administrative court in the German capital ruled that the group, Pro Deutschland, could brandish copies of Danish cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) first published in 2005 which sparked violent protests around the globe.
Islamic law prohibits depictions of the Prophet (PBUH).
The court said it “rejected the urgent complaint filed by three Islamic mosque congregations to prevent the ‘citizens’ movement Pro Deutschland from showing so-called Mohammed caricatures in front of their premises during demonstrations on Saturday”.
It said the cartoons were protected as “artistic freedom” and could not legally be considered as abuse of a religious group.
“Simply showing the Mohammed cartoons does not qualify as a call to hatred or violence against a specific segment of the population,” the court said.
Police are bracing for clashes at the Berlin demonstrations after violence during similar protests by the extreme right against the Islamic Salafist community earlier this year in the western state of North Rhine-Westphalia.

Dont advertise bigotry...
These type of news should be blocked in Muslim countries...so that the Bigots don't get what they want..
All they want is to agitate and irritate Muslims using our love for our Holy Prophet (PBUH)..
Let them have their childish fun with cartoons

Would Berlin court also allow a person to openly display the Swastika and Holocaust Denial Poster Boards?

Oh, i forgot, the person who does so would be sent to prison. So much for freedom of speech/expression.

I suppose a befitting exemplification in turn of 'freedom of speech' would be to dress up as Nazi party members and give a mock Hitler speech !

Eid gift from the Reich.

There is no Reich! The last Reich to ever exist was the Third Reich, and displaying its colors can get you arrested in Germany, let alone for denying the holohoax.

Don't make ignorant comments, Hitler had respect for all Eastern Religions and i doubt this would have been allowed under him.

The current intolerant German regime is pro-Zionist which is why it is strictly forbidden to refute the holohoax, deny it, and display Swastika while its completely okay to display cartoon of Holy Prophet (PBUH) regardless of the sentiments of Muslims.

Would Berlin court also allow a person to openly display the Swastika and Holocaust Denial Poster Boards?

Oh, i forgot, the person who does so would be sent to prison. So much for freedom of speech/expression.

Thats due to the anti-nazi laws passed in 1947 to prevent nazis from coming to power.

You live in America. you can paint a swastika and display it. you won't go to jail for it.

How dare you talk about Holocaust you anti-Semite?
563458_10151062313106327_466112431_n.jpg
?

There is no Reich! The last Reich to ever exist was the Third Reich, and displaying its colors can get you arrested in Germany, let alone for denying the holohoax.

Don't make ignorant comments, Hitler had respect for all Eastern Religions and i doubt this would have been allowed under him.

Jeeez..he was using that 'sarcastically' ! :argh:

Thats due to the anti-nazi laws passed in 1947 to prevent nazis from coming to power.

You live in America. you can paint a swastika and display it. you won't go to jail for it.
Just making a point, how is it okay to hurt the sentiments of 1 billion+ Muslims but one can go to jail just for openly denying the holohoax because it "hurts" the sentiments of Jews???

Jeeez..he was using that 'sarcastically' ! :argh:

I know, but still, its annoying to see people use Hitler and Nazis as a example for everything evil, just height of ignorance!!! At least learn a thing or two before posting.

I would love it if the muslims throw Seig Heil salutes at the protesters as they enter and leave the mosque, then they can say "Oh I was just pointing to that tall building there!"

excellent idea, freedom of expression

Back
Top Bottom