What's new

Hong Kong Muslims protest anti-Islam film, cartoons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see South asians - most probably Pakistanis and Bangladeshis. :)

You better worry about your own backyards. The Muslims' protest in HK standout as some of the good examples of what peaceful demonstrations should be!

At the same time mate, the Government mustn't ever be lax about this ! In my country what was supposed to be a peaceful protest ended up desecrating the name of the same Prophet (PBUH) they set out to protest for by burning public property, clashing with police and instilling general mayhem and vandalism ! If our Government had any spine they'd hang the basterds along with their leaders.

You better worry about your own backyards. The Muslims' protest in HK standout as some of the good examples of what peaceful demonstrations should be!

i am worried a lot most of these protesters in HK are peaceful because they fear the Law over there unlike in india where they know the government wont take much action against them since it relies heavily on their votes they regularly turn to violence like the mumbai violence one month ago or in UP where those muslim mobs destroyed statue of lord buddha or like violence outside on US embassy in chennai

At the same time mate, the Government mustn't ever be lax about this ! In my country what was supposed to be a peaceful protest ended up desecrating the name of the same Prophet (PBUH) they set out to protest for by burning public property, clashing with police and instilling general mayhem and vandalism ! If our Government had any spine they'd hang the basterds along with their leaders.

Well, vandalism and hate crimes are not tolerated anywhere. Even for those "patriotic" protesters in China turned out to be criminals. As I said, HK is different place for demonstration. NEVER, EVER have I heard of any demonstrations in HK be deteriorated into out-of-hand violence and serious damage to properties or loss of lives, NEVER EVER since the handover!

Has any violence occurred in the above incidence so far in the news? casualties? property damages?

I have heard NOTHING about that!

So stop the fantasies of arson, blood sheds and damages that have occurred in other parts of the world were copied in the above demonstration!

Just tell me properties were damaged, someone was killed or hurt due to violence. Otherwise it was a civil-mannered demonstration.

DON'T incriminate anything for there is nothing that should be incriminated on the protesters!

you cannot speak for us. There has never ever been any violence in the Muslim community in HK! They are respected by the people of HK and they have the right to demonstrate according to the Law of HK as I have said!

well I was just saying most Chinese members does not want to argue against their pak friends( and vice versa) so they keep silence on many matters where they have difference of opinion.

There is no need to argue anything about this god, that god or whoever it is better, or whoever is being made fun of...

In China, it is very simple. Every god is below the law. Every religion is below the law.

If the law and your religion has any conflicts, refer to the law, forget about your religion. As simple as that.

well I was just saying most Chinese members does not want to argue against their pak friends( and vice versa) so they keep silence on many matters where they have difference of opinion.

Well, vandalism and hate crimes are not tolerated anywhere. Even for those "patriotic" protesters in China turned out to be criminals. As I said, HK is different place for demonstration. NEVER, EVER have I heard of any demonstrations in HK be deteriorated into out-of-hand violence and serious damage to properties or loss of lives, NEVER EVER since the handover!

Has any violence occurred in the above incidence so far in the news? casualties? property damages?

I have heard NOTHING about that!

So stop the fantasies of arson, blood sheds and damages that have occurred in other parts of the world were copied in the above demonstration!

Just tell me properties were damaged, someone was killed or hurt due to violence. Otherwise it was a civil-mannered demonstration.

DON'T incriminate anything for there is nothing that should be incriminated on the protesters!

Well said. There should be no violence against bystanders or uninvolved people in Hong Kong who had nothing to do with the evil plots of the West in the first place. An ideal response should be an accelerate race towards acquisition and/or development of road mobile, rail mobile and silo based ICBM as well as SLBM capable submarines by dozens of Muslim majority countries to deter any such miscalculated brazenly offensive acts by the enemies of peace and justice, and by spreading this development across dozens of countries, Muslims should ensure that such a programme of deterrence can not be nipped in the bud by the evil enemies.

There is no need to argue anything about this god, that god or whoever it is better, or whoever is being made fun of...

In China, it is very simple. Every god is below the law. Every religion is below the law.

If the law and your religion has any conflicts, refer to the law, forget about your religion. As simple as that.

Aren't HK and PRC basically two different countries except for foreign affairs and defence? As far as I know, people can not protest against the government in PRC but they can do so in HK. Likewise, many HK citizens complain about censorship and party control in PRC as opposed to HK.

24la2p7.jpg

Damn there was a small scale of conflict today, I'm a little disappointed.

They had better behave. It is China's land and we will not allow them to go out of hand.

Moreover, actually cartoons are just cartoons. They had made fun of tons of people around the world even including Mao. If Mao can be even made fun of there, who the heck care about Mohammad being made fun in Hong Kong???

May be you dont give a **** to Mao that shows your love towards him,but for us Our prophet is everything,but we muslims will be ready to give our life for our Rasool(S.A.W) but will never leave anyone insult him.

May be you dont give a **** to Mao that shows your love towards him,but for us Our prophet is everything,but we muslims will be ready to give our life for our Rasool(S.A.W) but will never leave anyone insult him.

Edit : Are you a Indian ?

Nice try Mr. *** kicker..You may be clever but Chinese are no fools.

What their to try in this buddy ,i told him the fact,im afraid is this just ,this guy who so ignorant or all chinese who dont give a damn to other religions sentiments..God save All Weather friendship

What their to try in this buddy ,i told him the fact,im afraid is this just ,this guy who so ignorant or all chinese who dont give a damn to other religions sentiments..God save All Weather friendship

I thought you were a pak false flager. It was typical Pakistani comment. Any way continue..

Damn there was a small scale of conflict today, I'm a little disappointed.

I was surprised to hear of protests in Hong Kong too. But as a whole, they are much more peaceful than in other parts of the world.

Are any of the protesters Indian? I thought most of them were, but there are also Pakistanis and Bangladeshis in the crowd.

Aren't HK and PRC basically two different countries except for foreign affairs and defence? As far as I know, people can not protest against the government in PRC but they can do so in HK. Likewise, many HK citizens complain about censorship and party control in PRC as opposed to HK.

How can a city become a country? What you mean is 1 country 2 systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom