What's new

Hong Kong Muslims protest anti-Islam film, cartoons

Status
Not open for further replies.
If most Chinese think the way you do then it shouldn't be a surprise that you guys have as much problems with the Uighur that you do. If laws contradict the religious beliefs of the inhabitants of said country than that is not a good law. It doesn't matter if people believe in Jesus, Allah, or a flying meatball you cannot tell them to drop their religion and expect them to not have a problem with that. Sure, if they are immigrants they can just leave but if they are indigenous inhabitants like the Uighur than you need to stop and think for a second. If the CPC goes along with your way of thinking than the struggles of the Uighur population is a just one.

If your religion promotes violence and destruction towards other groups and causes social disorder in the general population then it is not the problem of the law, it is the problem of the religion. Those behaviors won't be tolerated anywhere in a civilized world.

I do agree with you have just said:

If someone ' insults' God let God deal with it. Also God Is not that weak that He needs our support to protect himself.

Ok. Maybe your God is everything to you... But did he just send you ,or me, to give our life or take someones, if someone insults your or my God? Think over it mate. If someone ' insults' God let God deal with it.. You do your Karma.
Also God Is not that weak that He needs our support to protect himself.
End of story

He is our Indian bhai. I know his posts.

A little hot headed though :)

I do agree with you have just said:

If someone ' insults' God let God deal with it. Also God Is not that weak that He needs our support to protect himself.

it is not god who needs protection but our/ believers own sentiments and sensitivities which needs protection. But the problem is sensitivity is a subjective matter..insensitivity and ultra sensitivity both are not good..it's like the one's who doesn't have a problem even if someone walks nude on public and other one insists on burkha.it's all about finding the right balance.

After Xinjiang and Uyghurs another Muslim extremism is in making in China. They should wake up in time either they will heavily in future.

Communism is based upon atheism.

As such politically Communist states like China are incompatible with religion. I personally support abolishing religion since it creates more trouble than good. People should do better things than wasting time in praying and worshiping imaginary symbols.

But then theres that shyt about democracy and majority's views and what not, so i can only hope more people realise the fallacy of religion.

Maybe extra-religious people can find a better place outside China France and such atheist countries, why not colonise Africa and do your shyt there.

These protests in Hong Kong are against US and the West. Nothing to do with China. US already pissed off 1 billion Muslim. Because of that most Muslims see China was a counter weight to US. In China they do not insult another ethinic miniority or their religion. Any body insulting Muslim WILL be arrest for social unrest. The Uyghur problem in China has nothing to do with Muslim. Its a seperatist problem. There are probably more mosque per person in Xinjiang then many place in this world. It is wise for China to make it clear it has nothing to do with religion.

Freedom of speech does not allow you to insult another race or religion. With Freedom Must come responsibility. Something US will never understand.

Communism is based upon atheism.
I personally support abolishing religion since it creates more trouble than good. People should do better things than wasting time in praying and worshiping imaginary symbols.

Im `offended`by this statement. LMAO... hahhaahaahahaah

Listen mate , Religion does NOT endorse hatred..At least the Ved`s dont. Your are saying this coz you havent studied the Ved`s. I wont say U must go and study them.. but watch countless videos on YT , by thinkers, what they have to say about Hinduism and Ved`s. Please dont make a general sweeping statement based on stereotypes you see

Lets talk about India here , if Hinduism spreaded hatredness do U think that there was a chance for Islam to flourish in India?
Think over it my friend!!

Where did you hear in Ved that Kill the `unbeliever` or there is No other God.

The Uyghur problem in China has nothing to do with Muslim. Its a seperatist problem. There are probably more mosque per person in Xinjiang then many place in this world. It is wise for China to make it clear it has nothing to do with religion.

I am just curious to know if the muslims in China , the Uyghur, want a sperate Islamic state? Do their priorities lies with Muslim Majority Turkey?

May be you , @ephone , @faithfulguy or @chauism can tell me more about it.. I tried to google it but it was unclear from what I read!! Much appreciated lads!!

Freedom of speech does not allow you to insult another race or religion. With Freedom Must come responsibility. Something US will never understand.

Sorry have to differ here my friend.
When the cartoons of Jesus or Indian Gods (2 other major religions ) can be drawn and published and NO-ONE gets killed or riots happen , why do the riots happen when the cartoons if Mohammad are drawan , they are just that , Cartoons. !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
The subject of this movie is a dead horse now but some people do not understand moving ahead!
May be it is time religion and prophet undergo a critical review to set a few things straight. Islam has become too over-bloated.

The problem is sometime peoples do blindly being too fanaticts. So not the religion causes the problems but the peoples itself.

When the cartoons of Jesus or Indian Gods (2 other major religions ) can be drawn and published and NO-ONE gets killed or riots happen , why do the riots happen when the cartoons if Mohammad are drawan , they are just that , Cartoons. !!!

The territories or states which indoctrinate Christianity or indian religions do not have the tormenting sufferings caused by us-led coalition's attacks, destructions and massacres

The territories or states which indoctrinate Christianity or indian religions do not have the tormenting sufferings caused by us-led coalition's attacks, destructions and massacres

Actually, in Islam, they are sensitive against creating images of Allah or Muhammad. This is because creating image of them would make idols out of them. And they are against worshipping engraving idols.

I am just curious to know if the muslims in China , the Uyghur, want a sperate Islamic state? Do their priorities lies with Muslim Majority Turkey?

May be you , @ephone , @faithfulguy or @chauism can tell me more about it.. I tried to google it but it was unclear from what I read!! Much appreciated lads!!

Uyghers are just a Turkic ethnic group that are related to Turks in Turkey as much as Serbians are related to Russians. So even though there are some ethnic relationships, they are different ethnic groups all together. Some Uyghers want political independence from China. but I'm not sure how many do as I have never live there or been there.

Last edited by a moderator:
The subject of this movie is a dead horse now but some people do not understand moving ahead!
May be it is time religion and prophet undergo a critical review to set a few things straight. Islam has become too over-bloated.

That is the only solution mate.
But billi ke gale mein ghanti kaun baandhe!! (Who will bell the cat (???))
It wont happen now... but may be in 20 years time!! What are your views on a time frame?

Well , and what willl you say when Islam was spread with the Sword? From Europe to India? Mill of Hindus and Christians were converted... forcefully or were just deceived in believing in this religion. Ratio wise , Only a few converted for the real love of Islam.
Now the `Whites` are stronger !!!
Its a circle mate! What goes around , comes around!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom